Pages:
Author

Topic: $1000 to spend on coins. 5 years exile on a desert island. what do you buy? - page 2. (Read 186 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
I'm probably going all in on BTC. If I was forced to spread out, I might drop $100 in to Monero (as the best privacy coin it will likely have a larger demand in 5 years as government surveillance continues to increase) and $100 in to BNB (essentially like a share in Binance - being the largest exchange, if crypto grows then it is likely to grow as well).
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
you have a grand to spend and then you're off to a desert island with no contact from the outside world for five years.

which coins will still be alive by then and which will be thriving? as i'm on the conservative end of things i'd only go for bitcoin myself. in half a decade an insane amount will have changed.

what about you?

Just the same as I see gold and silver as hedges to traditional FIAT or Stocks, so to do I see BTC and LTC as the gold and silver of the crypto space. I also see XRP being a necessary vehicle for moving smaller market cap alt coins. With $1000 I'd put 60% in BTC, 20% in LTC and 15% in XRP. I see ETH being replaced by a coin that's more innovative for smart contracts. So with my last 5% I'll put that in ADA. I'm sold on ADA for the simple fact that it is designed to withstand the inevitable future of quantum computing which could render traditional blockchains worthless.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I would now analyzed what coins will be fashionable popular, it is technology, medicine,energy, robotics,genetics,game world, broadcast, etc., virtual reality,and artificial intelligence, well, the network of the Amazon, here in these projects I would have dropped 200 bucks,so I think
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
i will also go in for Bitcoins and Ethereum. They both have potential to survive for a long time and so I'll dive into that for five years long time. Well, some ICOs will be good by then as well, but you'll need to follow up on ICOs to find out which one. It would be very risky to leave an ICO project unfollowed or unchecked for 5 years.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
you have a grand to spend and then you're off to a desert island with no contact from the outside world for five years.

which coins will still be alive by then and which will be thriving? as i'm on the conservative end of things i'd only go for bitcoin myself. in half a decade an insane amount will have changed.

what about you?
I think I would have chosen bitcoin. I think he will live for many years. I can not say that he will be the leader of the crypto market, but he will surely live. I like a lot of altcoins, but I can not say what will happen to them after 5 years. Everything can radically change.
Activity: 145
3GX when it will be born you will be on island, and you can not to buy some or mining
Activity: 350
I would prefer not to go all out on bitcoin, I will pick from these uprising altcoin like EOS and NEO as they established a huge impact in the cryptomarket. As I predict Bitcoin will not be the king 5 years from now as 80% of its supply was already mined.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I will go for Bitcoin as well. 5 years is a long time, but I have confidence that Bitcoin will still be around and the top coin in marketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

what about you?
Pages:
Jump to: