Pages:
Author

Topic: $10,000 to spend (Read 14136 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 15
June 20, 2019, 05:12:49 AM
Instead of waves try your investment on BNB because this coins has a potential to grow this coming years. If you are patience enough to hold it that long, you will have a tendency to earn a huge amount of money if this coins become like other Altcoins who became Goliath on price. so since you are investing on this low valued coins, try your best to invest on this you will not gonna regret this decision.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 19, 2019, 07:01:40 PM
How do you guys feel about

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Hodling for long term returns
It is your money do whatever you want with it, both coins are good but XRP is a coin in which I will never invest due to its centralized nature and its strong affiliation with banks but if you want to do it be my guest, just make sure that once you invest in these coins that you always keep an eye in them since the market of crypto is very volatile.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
June 19, 2019, 11:33:13 AM
imo the best option is to buy stellar for all these 10k, just look at its graph
https://imgur.com/oAKdD7S
imho it will only raise after fall like this

wow 10K$ only for one altcoins, thats not good my friend
because the risk become higher if we only drop all our money in only one coins,, rmember the old quotes "do not put all your eggs in one basket"
its better to split your money, if you believe in stellar, maybe you should drop 20% from your money to stellar
and split the other 80% in bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, cardano and IOTA  Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
June 19, 2019, 06:13:26 AM
imo the best option is to buy stellar for all these 10k, just look at its graph
https://imgur.com/oAKdD7S
imho it will only raise after fall like this
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 19, 2019, 02:32:32 AM
If you are aiming for higher valuations and potential possibilities better not to focus with inly two coins but instead explore and split your money, tops 10 coins for long term investment would be fine as you will need to buy and hold then wait till the value you wanted will be achieved, sell out and repeat the cycle, but its always be depend from how you look for your investment and how long you are willing to play with your chosen projects.
it will require long-term market analysis. it won't suit him. select coins with movements at certain moments. like BNB that move quickly when their launchpad events begin. it will benefit even at close range. no need to wait too long.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 19, 2019, 02:28:05 AM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Personally i would like to invest this two coins but not that big amount, remember that its important the investments to avoid future losses, crypto are crypto and its very volatile, but for.my.personal.suggestion id rather invest a minimum of ten coins listed in the cmc not.just focusing on the single projects.
If you are aiming for higher valuations and potential possibilities better not to focus with inly two coins but instead explore and split your money, tops 10 coins for long term investment would be fine as you will need to buy and hold then wait till the value you wanted will be achieved, sell out and repeat the cycle, but its always be depend from how you look for your investment and how long you are willing to play with your chosen projects.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 19, 2019, 02:26:16 AM
I agree if you invest in an XRP but I don't agree if you invest in Waves, I prefer if you invest in Litecoin or Tron, it's better in my opinion

BTC is always the first option and then rest follows. Like BNB, GAS, NEO etc could be considered along with ETH. But the pace of altcoins at the moment is slow and a good time to buy as well as market is on lower end of this coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 02:25:01 AM
XRP will probably have good growth in the future. but the waves are very slow on the market. maybe you can switch to ethereum or binance coins for a better investment. if you want to be more certain to buy bitcoin with 100% of your money you will benefit I think.
I think using all your money on bitcoin investment is a good choice where now the bitcoin movement looks really good. but still be careful, because the market may have some corrections.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
June 19, 2019, 01:59:51 AM
Just buy some firecrackers with the 10k instead and enjoy yourself for a night.... or some drugs..  either way you'll have a better time than holding xrp and waves.
XRP will probably have good growth in the future. but the waves are very slow on the market. maybe you can switch to ethereum or binance coins for a better investment. if you want to be more certain to buy bitcoin with 100% of your money you will benefit I think.

Golden advice right there!
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
June 18, 2019, 01:09:34 AM
Just buy some firecrackers with the 10k instead and enjoy yourself for a night.... or some drugs..  either way you'll have a better time than holding xrp and waves.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
June 18, 2019, 01:04:28 AM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Activity: 546
June 18, 2019, 12:57:48 AM
Invest it in the top 20 coins, you just choose base on your research which coins to put them. Diverse your portfolio, and definitely choose BTC and BNB in your selection. You'll get profit in the long run.
Activity: 786
June 13, 2019, 06:48:37 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Personally i would like to invest this two coins but not that big amount, remember that its important the investments to avoid future losses, crypto are crypto and its very volatile, but for.my.personal.suggestion id rather invest a minimum of ten coins listed in the cmc not.just focusing on the single projects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 13, 2019, 03:02:08 PM
That's a huge amount to invest with, it must be spent wisely and if the decision is final then take the risk with bitcoin as your investment spenditure. I am positive that it could change your view of life in the future, so for now think many times and just review what previous 2017 had been through. Potentially it will going to happen again, just stay strong and do your part.

I do not think that the guy with 10 thousand should spend all this money on the altcoins which are not in the top-20. Probably, it is better to invest most part of this sum in Bitcoin, and the rest  - in Litecoin and DASH.
Activity: 316
June 13, 2019, 10:43:40 AM
You should break it down into several parts, and buy other coins, maybe you can divide it into 4, each for Ripple, Waves, Litecoin and BNB. That's my suggestion
Activity: 506
June 13, 2019, 10:22:38 AM
Maybe everyone will be different about predictions and hobbies about coins, it depends on everyone's trust and experience of certain coins, but if I have $ 10,000, maybe I will buy up to 4-5 different coins like ethereum, neo, dogcoin or other with xrp and wave.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
June 13, 2019, 10:19:45 AM
They're both promising platforms that can yield great returns in the long term.
Personally, I go with projects that have convinced me they are capable of delivering a working product in the long term.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
June 13, 2019, 09:52:26 AM
Theres a lot of good news on litecoin these past days and i think the price will go up it the next month. If i have 10,000$ to spend on altcoins i would choose litecoin , eth and bnb.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 13, 2019, 09:38:20 AM
other than bitcoin, I prefer to invest in Binance, Ethereum or Litecoin, their price movements are very good. this will be more profitable than investing in XRP or Waves.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 12, 2019, 10:16:44 PM
I agree if you invest in an XRP but I don't agree if you invest in Waves, I prefer if you invest in Litecoin or Tron, it's better in my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: