Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000x potential 2019 token - page 4. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28
October 01, 2019, 03:01:15 PM
Wow this is a good crypto project. I have a first experience with this project called Signature Chain (SICA) as I worked for the project as a bounty hunter. Its team and technology is very good. One of the good features of the project is that it has focused on document certification on the blockchain. I see a good future in the project. 

For sure. I appreciate you looking into the project and finding why I believe it has so much potential. It is going really unnoticed in these market conditions, when the market gets momentum this project is going to blow up so hard.
October 01, 2019, 02:56:40 PM
I should add, I do not mean to say this token will 1000x in 2019. I expect it to with a next 2017 like run.
It is obvious indeed that with the current market this is not happening. I'm just pointing out that if crypto happened to go in another bull run then the 1000x coins that would be around will most likely include this one.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
October 01, 2019, 12:10:29 PM
It's hard to say, WAVES has a lot of funding I believe maybe $50m+ left still from the ICO and Bitcoin forks. I hold WAVES and expect a 10x in 2020, I had a good return off WAVES in 2017. I think GEOCoin will go 10-100x in 2020 many big players in GEO but it is relatively unknown and a small group of devs that have been working hard since 2015.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-geo-geocoin-gis-geotechnologies-923995 4M Total supply, check them out.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
October 01, 2019, 12:02:21 PM
No way, it is not easy getting 1000x at the current market conditions. I don't even think that is even possible these days. We saw many altcoins getting 1000x in value in recent years like 2017 but it is not possible at the current market situation. That only happens during bull market, not a bearish one. 
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 01, 2019, 11:56:09 AM
Some really good projects are coming out that could bring the idea of what could drive the space crazy but I dont think the era of 1000x is still here. I invested in a project and have a tokenomics that could give such return if the product is ready, the big energy project will require a 50% token purchase. We have seen so much in the space and dont believe any promises until effected. Am advocate that is against btc pairing lately for any altcoin, they should work to improve the price without reliance on bullrun
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
October 01, 2019, 11:47:51 AM
Wow this is a good crypto project. I have a first experience with this project called Signature Chain (SICA) as I worked for the project as a bounty hunter. Its team and technology is very good. One of the good features of the project is that it has focused on document certification on the blockchain. I see a good future in the project. 
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2019, 01:07:38 PM
for this year it seems I am pessimistic about seeing the market as it will now see tokens that have the potential to grow up to 1000x. not having a bad view, but the current state of the market is not too good to dream that high.
small benefits are sufficient, as in some IEO projects in binance and trading in binance DEX is a great way to get daily profits.
x2 is possible but  to have 1000x profit  thats too assuming what the, who will know what coin it is. if ever someone know of course he wil not tell it to others he will accumulate more of the supply  instead of sharing it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
September 30, 2019, 12:43:26 PM
There is no such token emerged as the project in this year based on my knowledge. I can see the tokens from the exchanges(IEO) which no worthy after it is been listed, so those information are really no useful for us.
Then we need to analyze with our hard efforts to make the better income.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
September 30, 2019, 12:06:05 PM
Do not let people dupe you by 1000X promotions.
Its true that many projects made 1000X for the investors before and during 2017.

Market conditions changed after the beginning of 2018.
Many of these projects came back where they started.
Sometimes you can see some coins made huge profit in a day. Do not let people dupe you by these statistics. These pumps are on NO VOLUME coins. What does it mean? You buy the coin and then never can sell.

If you see someone telling that there is a very good project, very strong team, government support etc. and it have 1000X potential, just block him.
We gain money not easily and do not give your money to others easily.

Yea just don't listen to anyone's advice ever. If someone in 2013 told you about how great Ethereum was, you should've BLOCKED him. Really dude? That's how you think? If someone gives you advice about a project you shouldn't block him.. You should check out the project and if it clearly looks suspicious you block the person.
For blocking the person who gave you the piece of advice, the community member shouldn't understand the working mechanism of crypto market. If the suspicious activity tends to grow then blocking that person can be a temporary solution. 100x potential altcoins have a low marketcap from my crypto trading experience, discovering these altcoins is not easy for each trader.
Activity: 517
September 30, 2019, 11:31:24 AM
for this year it seems I am pessimistic about seeing the market as it will now see tokens that have the potential to grow up to 1000x. not having a bad view, but the current state of the market is not too good to dream that high.
small benefits are sufficient, as in some IEO projects in binance and trading in binance DEX is a great way to get daily profits.
September 30, 2019, 11:21:43 AM
Its true that many projects made 1000X for the investors before and during 2017.

Sometimes you can see some coins made huge profit in a day. Do not let people dupe you by these statistics. These pumps are on NO VOLUME coins. What does it mean? You buy the coin and then never can sell.

If you see someone telling that there is a very good project, very strong team, government support etc. and it have 1000X potential, just block him.

Yea just don't listen to anyone's advice ever. If someone in 2013 told you about how great Ethereum was, you should've BLOCKED him. Really? If someone gives you advice about a project you shouldn't block him.. You should check out the project and if it clearly looks suspicious you block the person.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
September 30, 2019, 10:33:40 AM

September 30, 2019, 08:37:12 AM
The market conditions just aren't right for that now. In order for something to have that sort of price increase in 2019, it would have to start as something ultra-low cap, which generally won't happen if it's a good project. Then it will need to quickly demonstrate huge potential that nobody noticed previously.

I'm skeptical this can happen in today's market. A few years ago, sure. Not really today though, it seems highly unlikely.

And it quite literally is that, 100k marketcap, research it. LOOK at this whitepaper https://www.signature-chain.com/WP_SIGN.pdf . This is REALLY undervalued.
September 30, 2019, 08:36:13 AM
I know a coin that pumped 6000x in 3 years, but its hard to find a coin like that right now.

yes, this is not possible in this year
because market still on consolidations,
people should becarefull with the OP, and DYOR before investing on SICA
maybe he want to create a hype on Signature chain

That is quite literally what I'm incentivizing. RESEARCH it, find it's beauty, embrace it.
September 30, 2019, 08:35:14 AM
49 PAGE WHITEPAPER OUT NOW

https://www.signature-chain.com/WP_SIGN.pdf

Give it a read, it is absolutely amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 30, 2019, 03:21:22 AM
The market conditions just aren't right for that now. In order for something to have that sort of price increase in 2019, it would have to start as something ultra-low cap, which generally won't happen if it's a good project. Then it will need to quickly demonstrate huge potential that nobody noticed previously.

I'm skeptical this can happen in today's market. A few years ago, sure. Not really today though, it seems highly unlikely.
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
September 29, 2019, 06:40:00 PM
I know a coin that pumped 6000x in 3 years, but its hard to find a coin like that right now.

yes, this is not possible in this year
because market still on consolidations,
people should becarefull with the OP, and DYOR before investing on SICA
maybe he want to create a hype on Signature chain
Activity: 464
September 29, 2019, 11:57:52 AM
At this time, it is not realistic to find a project that gives x1000, now in the cryptocurrency the turning point and the peak earnings in projects have long ended. I think most investors would be very happy x2 ...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 25, 2019, 12:51:26 PM
2019 will end soon, but I don't think there will be a token that will be 1000x in 2019..  maybe in 2020, there will be 1000x potential token.

from my experience, Oyster Pearl 6000x in 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: