Pages:
Author

Topic: $100/$150/$200 AWS Credits || Cheap Amazon Web Services Coupons || AutoBuy - page 12. (Read 434766 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 386

Hello,

Are these 2 AWS codes the same event or can each one be stacked 4x each (for a total of 8 )?

EDU_ENG_FY2017_Q1_3_GH_150USD
EDU_ENG_FY2017_Q2_3_150USD

Thank you.

Well this is same event but different quarter and yes it can be stacked with each for a total of 8 . Now when Q3 code releases that you again can add to the same AWS Account also .  Smiley

Awesome!  Thank you for the info.  Hope you keep selling, these are great for AWS users.

Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™

Hello,

Are these 2 AWS codes the same event or can each one be stacked 4x each (for a total of Cool?

Thank you.

Well this is same event but different quarter and yes it can be stacked with each for a total of 8 . Now when Q3 code releases that you again can add to the same AWS Account also .  Smiley

Hello,

Are these 2 AWS codes the same event or can each one be stacked 4x each (for a total of Cool?

Thank you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Difference in Educate Credit Code & Credit Code?
Currency Xchanger™

Great Seller!  I was back again for another $150 AWS code and it worked without any problems.  I'll be sad when I've stacked 4 of these, but hey, there's the $100 codes to stack later   Smiley

Thanks for your purchase , and i have 100$ value NON EDU TC codes in stock so if you need that let me know Smiley

Great Seller!  I was back again for another $150 AWS code and it worked without any problems.  I'll be sad when I've stacked 4 of these, but hey, there's the $100 codes to stack later   Smiley

Currency Xchanger™
Bought 3x $150 but there was an issue with autobuy. So, I messaged the seller on the autobuy site and he sent codes manually 16 minutes later. All codes worked like last time. Thanks!

Thanks for your purchase .. let me know whenever need more Smiley

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Bought 3x $150 but there was an issue with autobuy. So, I messaged the seller on the autobuy site and he sent codes manually 16 minutes later. All codes worked like last time. Thanks!
Currency Xchanger™

Just bought the GitHub EDU $150 and received the code very quick and worked without any issues!  What a deal!
My bill last month was $98 so definitely saved me some $$$

I had to wait until my other 2 codes in the account got used  up (only have little bit left on one code) so less risk if Amazon takes them out.  I'll be back again next month, hope you still have more!

Thank you!

Thanks for your purchase and review , but always remember the risk involved and read terms before purchase . Smiley come back whenever u need again i have stock always .

Just bought the GitHub EDU $150 and received the code very quick and worked without any issues!  What a deal!
My bill last month was $98 so definitely saved me some $$$

I had to wait until my other 2 codes in the account got used  up (only have little bit left on one code) so less risk if Amazon takes them out.  I'll be back again next month, hope you still have more!

Thank you!

Currency Xchanger™
Hi, I have 100 thousand usd credits which I consider to sell. Any advice. Tx.

Sent you PM about it . Smiley

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, I have 100 thousand usd credits which I consider to sell. Any advice. Tx.
Currency Xchanger™
i want 4X Event - EDU_FY2017_Q1_3_GH

can you make bulk price?

My price are fixed and cheap , sorry i can't lower more .  Smiley

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
i want 4X Event - EDU_FY2017_Q1_3_GH

can you make bulk price?
i have this all :-) in my account

tc 2X stock
Currency Xchanger™
you have 2 ? Venture Learn event from "Venturesity hackathon Series"

can you make me good price?

regards

Sadly don't have stock for that VL at the moment . But will have 5x TC Codes stocks after some hours .

you have 2 ? Venture Learn event from "Venturesity hackathon Series"

can you make me good price?

regards
Currency Xchanger™
Hey I might need one of these to host a few nodes. Do you know if these credits apply for the VPS that they provide that you can rent.

The Windows / Ubuntu servers?

I think Amazon calls them Instances.

The thing you are talking about is AWS EC2 [ ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD ] and yes all the credits i am selling can use this service , no restrictions . But before you proceed to purchase i want to make things clear please read and understand my terms and amazon terms for any future conflict . Specially Amazon Educate codes are account ID specific and has risk of being revoked in future by Amazon not necessarily it must but it can . So before you purchase please do read and understand all the terms i mentioned . Thanks for your interest in my service Smiley

Yeah I did read some threads about these and it seems that its against their rules to sell those codes and to buy these codes. I got an account in good standing and don't want to get it risk at being flagged and shutdown.

Thanks anyways for your reply.

Your account wouldn't be shut down, you don't need to worry about that. If Amazon finds out you are using these codes they will remove them from your account so you couldn't use them to pay for the expenses you accrued. Even removed they will still count as for the redeemable limit (i.e. 4 EDU codes from the same event per AWS account), though, so if you already maxed the limit you can't buy them again and redeem them again anymore. Also, Amazon may "flag" your account, meaning if you redeem some EDU codes again the chance of them being discovered and removed may be higher. If Amazon doesn't notice before the invoice is issued (usually on the 3rd day of the following month) then your codes will be used to pay your bill and you are off the hook.

Oficially, the codes should cover only the expenses you accrued after you redeemed the codes, but usually (not always!) they do retroactively affect also the expenses you accrued anytime within the given month, so one strategy could be to redeem the codes just before the month is over which gives Amazon the least time to react. I wouldn't rely on it too much, though, as exactly for this reason they are known to check the accounts just before the month ends.

Just because using these codes is risky doesn't mean they are unusable. There are scenarioes where these codes are just perfect, regardless of whether they are wiped out later or not. Please don't ask for details, you need to figure it out yourself.

Thanks for your clear explanation about the situation John . But yes amazon dont really ban every code , my own account is still good with the code redeemed on Nov mid and Jan mid .
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
Hey I might need one of these to host a few nodes. Do you know if these credits apply for the VPS that they provide that you can rent.

The Windows / Ubuntu servers?

I think Amazon calls them Instances.

The thing you are talking about is AWS EC2 [ ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD ] and yes all the credits i am selling can use this service , no restrictions . But before you proceed to purchase i want to make things clear please read and understand my terms and amazon terms for any future conflict . Specially Amazon Educate codes are account ID specific and has risk of being revoked in future by Amazon not necessarily it must but it can . So before you purchase please do read and understand all the terms i mentioned . Thanks for your interest in my service Smiley

Yeah I did read some threads about these and it seems that its against their rules to sell those codes and to buy these codes. I got an account in good standing and don't want to get it risk at being flagged and shutdown.

Thanks anyways for your reply.

Your account wouldn't be shut down, you don't need to worry about that. If Amazon finds out you are using these codes they will remove them from your account so you couldn't use them to pay for the expenses you accrued. Even removed they will still count as for the redeemable limit (i.e. 4 EDU codes from the same event per AWS account), though, so if you already maxed the limit you can't buy them again and redeem them again anymore. Also, Amazon may "flag" your account, meaning if you redeem some EDU codes again the chance of them being discovered and removed may be higher. If Amazon doesn't notice before the invoice is issued (usually on the 3rd day of the following month) then your codes will be used to pay your bill and you are off the hook.

Oficially, the codes should cover only the expenses you accrued after you redeemed the codes, but usually (not always!) they do retroactively affect also the expenses you accrued anytime within the given month, so one strategy could be to redeem the codes just before the month is over which gives Amazon the least time to react. I wouldn't rely on it too much, though, as exactly for this reason they are known to check the accounts just before the month ends.

Just because using these codes is risky doesn't mean they are unusable. There are scenarioes where these codes are just perfect, regardless of whether they are wiped out later or not. Please don't ask for details, you need to figure it out yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: