Pages:
Author

Topic: $100/$150/$200 AWS Credits || Cheap Amazon Web Services Coupons || AutoBuy - page 13. (Read 434766 times)

Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
Hey I might need one of these to host a few nodes. Do you know if these credits apply for the VPS that they provide that you can rent.

The Windows / Ubuntu servers?

I think Amazon calls them Instances.

The thing you are talking about is AWS EC2 [ ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD ] and yes all the credits i am selling can use this service , no restrictions . But before you proceed to purchase i want to make things clear please read and understand my terms and amazon terms for any future conflict . Specially Amazon Educate codes are account ID specific and has risk of being revoked in future by Amazon not necessarily it must but it can . So before you purchase please do read and understand all the terms i mentioned . Thanks for your interest in my service Smiley

Yeah I did read some threads about these and it seems that its against their rules to sell those codes and to buy these codes. I got an account in good standing and don't want to get it risk at being flagged and shutdown.

Thanks anyways for your reply.

No problem .. thanks again for your interest Wink
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Hey I might need one of these to host a few nodes. Do you know if these credits apply for the VPS that they provide that you can rent.

The thing you are talking about is AWS EC2 [ ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD ] and yes all the credits i am selling can use this service , no restrictions . But before you proceed to purchase i want to make things clear please read and understand my terms and amazon terms for any future conflict . Specially Amazon Educate codes are account ID specific and has risk of being revoked in future by Amazon not necessarily it must but it can . So before you purchase please do read and understand all the terms i mentioned . Thanks for your interest in my service Smiley

Yeah I did read some threads about these and it seems that its against their rules to sell those codes and to buy these codes. I got an account in good standing and don't want to get it risk at being flagged and shutdown.

Thanks anyways for your reply.
Currency Xchanger™

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

Currency Xchanger™
5X TC Event codes restocked now .  Smiley
Currency Xchanger™
Easy to communicate with Blackshadow007, responds quickly.

Thanks and whenever you need in future let me know .  Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Easy to communicate with Blackshadow007, responds quickly.
Currency Xchanger™
What month do they expire in 2017?

Code expiry is 31st Jan 2018 .

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What month do they expire in 2017?
Currency Xchanger™
Just bought two $150 coupons, worked good.

Thanks for your purchase Smiley

Currency Xchanger™
Thank you I received the coupons! Vouching

Thanks for your purchase and trust in my service .

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thank you I received the coupons! Vouching
Currency Xchanger™
you have any another event , if yes pm me

Sorry i have only these 2 events at the moment which mentioned on front page of thread . Thanks for your interest Smiley

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
you have any another event , if yes pm me
Currency Xchanger™
You are allowed max 4x per AWS Account for that means if you have Q4_12 you cannot add Q4_10 if previously 4x added and same if you already have Q4_10 previously 4x then you cannot add Q4_12 to that same AWS account  Smiley
No, that's not true. The limit of 4 is for the same event (i.e. the exact name) so of course you can have 4x Q4_10 together with 4x Q4_12 together with whatever other Qx_xx, all together with the $100 Qx_xx ones.
The only valid reason maxfunky could be complaining is if he already had Q4_12 in his account and he specifically expected to get Q4_10 exactly for the reason that they do stack. Of course the seller should "know" what he is selling, on the other hand he can never really know what the code will turn out to be. The batch I got a week or two ago contained one (presumably last) Q4_10 and all the others were Q4_12 ones, since then all later batches are Q4_12. Once the seller's supplier is out of their Q4_12 stock they will start supplying Q1_xx which will again stack with all the previous codes.

Exactly  Roll Eyes

Ok so maxfunky can you not able to stack the purchased codes in your AWS ? if that so you can sell them to John and if not then next time when you decide to get specially 100$ ones please do ask me before your purchase . If this Q4_10 or Q4_12 really bothers you . I apologize for the trouble but my codes are working as always so you can just sell them to John if you cannot use that . Thanks John for your support here i do appreciate that ; also its not possible to check every event name such perfectly as i do have huge load of stocks update regularly , i actually can't know the exact Q_10 OR Q_12 difference until i apply every code to my AWS which is not possible . I updated my OP thread for current load codes but again i want to say if this really bothers Q_10 or Q_12 which is frankly i am hearing first time from Max, Cause no customer of mine ever mentioned me this difference before until max .

First, yes the codes you sell are 100% valid! The only prob is that I need a lot of Q_10 and I have too much Q_12 now.

but again i want to say if this really bothers Q_10 or Q_12 which is frankly i am hearing first time from Max, Cause no customer of mine ever mentioned me this difference before until max .  Then ask me before purchase , so no more confusion happens again .

That's what I did...

Ok Q_10 not possible at the moment , i updated my thread as all coming codes now are Q_12 , Q_10 can be among them as i told you before none before you bothered about it and its just Quarter month 10 and Month 12 difference , also its not possible for me to check every code for this perfection event name cause you only know the actual event name when you apply to AWS account not before that . You can know basic event name of course but these actual name "EDU_QXX_XXX_XX" Appears after apply and i checked that time it was Q_10 so i told you but amazon changed from Q10 to Q12 when that's not possible to know actually . I updated the thread about this series now so if you think to purchase from now on Q_12 is there you have to know . Thanks .

Activity: 194
You are allowed max 4x per AWS Account for that means if you have Q4_12 you cannot add Q4_10 if previously 4x added and same if you already have Q4_10 previously 4x then you cannot add Q4_12 to that same AWS account  Smiley
No, that's not true. The limit of 4 is for the same event (i.e. the exact name) so of course you can have 4x Q4_10 together with 4x Q4_12 together with whatever other Qx_xx, all together with the $100 Qx_xx ones.
The only valid reason maxfunky could be complaining is if he already had Q4_12 in his account and he specifically expected to get Q4_10 exactly for the reason that they do stack. Of course the seller should "know" what he is selling, on the other hand he can never really know what the code will turn out to be. The batch I got a week or two ago contained one (presumably last) Q4_10 and all the others were Q4_12 ones, since then all later batches are Q4_12. Once the seller's supplier is out of their Q4_12 stock they will start supplying Q1_xx which will again stack with all the previous codes.

Exactly  Roll Eyes

Ok so maxfunky can you not able to stack the purchased codes in your AWS ? if that so you can sell them to John and if not then next time when you decide to get specially 100$ ones please do ask me before your purchase . If this Q4_10 or Q4_12 really bothers you . I apologize for the trouble but my codes are working as always so you can just sell them to John if you cannot use that . Thanks John for your support here i do appreciate that ; also its not possible to check every event name such perfectly as i do have huge load of stocks update regularly , i actually can't know the exact Q_10 OR Q_12 difference until i apply every code to my AWS which is not possible . I updated my OP thread for current load codes but again i want to say if this really bothers Q_10 or Q_12 which is frankly i am hearing first time from Max, Cause no customer of mine ever mentioned me this difference before until max .

First, yes the codes you sell are 100% valid! The only prob is that I need a lot of Q_10 and I have too much Q_12 now.

but again i want to say if this really bothers Q_10 or Q_12 which is frankly i am hearing first time from Max, Cause no customer of mine ever mentioned me this difference before until max .  Then ask me before purchase , so no more confusion happens again .

That's what I did...

Currency Xchanger™

Anyway, if that's the case, maxfunky, I can buy them off you but I will pay only after I redeem them.

Ok so maxfunky can you not able to stack the purchased codes in your AWS ? if that so you can sell them to John and if not then next time when you decide to get specially 100$ ones please do ask me before your purchase . If this Q4_10 or Q4_12 really bothers you . I apologize for the trouble but my codes are working as always so you can just sell them to John if you cannot use that . Thanks John for your support here i do appreciate that ; also its not possible to check every event name such perfectly as i do have huge load of stocks update regularly , i actually can't know the exact Q_10 OR Q_12 difference until i apply every code to my AWS which is not possible . I updated my OP thread for current load codes but again i want to say if this really bothers Q_10 or Q_12 which is frankly i am hearing first time from Max, Cause no customer of mine ever mentioned me this difference before until max .  Then ask me before purchase , so no more confusion happens again .

Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

Anyway, if that's the case, maxfunky, I can buy them off you but I will pay only after I redeem them.
Currency Xchanger™
Thanks for  your interest and event name listed on front page .
150$ value coupon codes are AWS Education ( ENG_FY2016_Q3_Q9 )
100$ value coupon codes are AWS Education ( EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_10 )

I received 5 codes but the event is EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_12 not EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_10 ! Undecided Not the same at all when you redeem a lot of codes in many accounts !

Both are the same value and same work only made in different month by Amazon ( its just months Quarter 4 month 12 , quarter 4 month 10 ). You are allowed max 4x per AWS Account for that means if you have Q4_12 you cannot add Q4_10 if previously 4x added and same if you already have Q4_10 previously 4x then you cannot add Q4_12 to that same AWS account  Smiley ; always ask me any inquiry before purchase and clear your mind .

Activity: 194
Thanks for  your interest and event name listed on front page .
150$ value coupon codes are AWS Education ( ENG_FY2016_Q3_Q9 )
100$ value coupon codes are AWS Education ( EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_10 )

I received 5 codes but the event is EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_12 not EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_10 ! Undecided Not the same at all when you redeem a lot of codes in many accounts !

Pages:
Jump to: