Pages:
Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 12. (Read 409658 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
Anyone mining Aion? Seems to be very profitable.

you cannot sell those mined aions yet

Sure you can.

Its listed on Bilaxy
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
July 20, 2018, 05:57:37 AM
The most profitable coins nowadays - it's merit. Not only for 1080ti's, but for all nvidia's
Give us more information, pls. Algo, pools?

The algo is called "constructive posting" and it's PoW..... Roll Eyes I think he means this forum's merits lol ! Grin
I would not be surprised though if there's such a coin, named "merit". But I haven't hear anything like that.

WTS merit for doge
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
July 19, 2018, 04:41:56 PM
The most profitable coins nowadays - it's merit. Not only for 1080ti's, but for all nvidia's

The algo is called "constructive posting" and it's PoW..... Roll Eyes I think he means this forum's merits lol ! Grin
I would not be surprised though if there's such a coin, named "merit". But I haven't hear anything like that.
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 02:49:44 PM
DDL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
July 19, 2018, 01:39:44 PM
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
July 19, 2018, 04:12:50 AM
lmao sharing is caring there are tons of other coins i mine out of my 4 rigs only 1 is on zero i hope that it helped a couple miners get more profit i should start selling advice looks like main stream calculator is whattomine and its shit and i think very few ppl know how to look for good coins to mine most are on low profit coins lol and rvn is at $11 how is 11 more than 20 weird math you into but whatever enjoy your weekend

coins jump and drop 50satoshi every few hours.. difficulty jumps and dips every few hours. I guess with so little profit any coin can be the #1 coin of the day..
You are right. Little market cap, little difficulty, small miners quantity, small markets - it`s make possible cost manipulation. I see lots of coins, that gives me good profit. But i would mine 1 day, and would sell it about a week.
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 10:14:03 PM
lmao sharing is caring there are tons of other coins i mine out of my 4 rigs only 1 is on zero i hope that it helped a couple miners get more profit i should start selling advice looks like main stream calculator is whattomine and its shit and i think very few ppl know how to look for good coins to mine most are on low profit coins lol and rvn is at $11 how is 11 more than 20 weird math you into but whatever enjoy your weekend

coins jump and drop 50satoshi every few hours.. difficulty jumps and dips every few hours. I guess with so little profit any coin can be the #1 coin of the day..
Activity: 36
July 13, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

it is for linux only
Linux is better than Windows anyway  Grin
Activity: 73
July 13, 2018, 09:32:43 AM
What does this post have to do with a subject?

Above all, data is wrong...
Activity: 16
July 13, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

you cannot sell those mined aions yet
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

it is for linux only
Activity: 36
July 13, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
Activity: 15
July 13, 2018, 07:12:35 AM
Activity: 111
July 13, 2018, 06:11:10 AM
go on here https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ put it 10 x 1080ti's and see for yourself i do mine a tad more than they calculate with the ewbf  v.03 but anyway im not here to convince you to mine zero just some advice and personal experience with a certain coin might be helpful or not
And that's how you destroyed your profit Cheesy
Ppl never learn

https://image.ibb.co/btr548/sss.jpg
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
July 13, 2018, 03:28:31 AM
go on here https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ put it 10 x 1080ti's and see for yourself i do mine a tad more than they calculate with the ewbf  v.03 but anyway im not here to convince you to mine zero just some advice and personal experience with a certain coin might be helpful or not
Even this calculator shows that rvn is more profitable. Yet i can say that all top and near-top coins profit change quickly with the cost of these coins. If u mining rvn and waiting good price for about 3-5 days, u can get more profit then zero.
July 13, 2018, 01:04:13 AM
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 08:40:32 PM
even if zero has a lower turn over its way more profitable than rvn and btg i sell all my earnings every 24hrs i rarely hodl anymore with this bear market and you dont need a windows wallet when you mine on suprnova you can set the payment threshold to whatever you want and mine directly to the exchange wallet  obviously you cant let it send  decimals of a coin every 2 minutes i set mine to 50 coins ,  if i mine rvn with 10x 1080ti's i make about $15 to $18 a day with btg is about $13 a day and zero at the lowest is about $23 a day so even if you say low volume the profits are way better , i get that btg is a huge project and if i mined and hodl i could potentially earn alot in the long run if there was a bull run and the price increase dramatically but i dont think it will increase in the near future and i have electricity bills to pay so i mine for the highest profit and at this moment in time zero is the coin to mine with daily trades between .000045 lows and .00005 highs

All the calculators say profit is much lower than what you're showing... that's odd..
July 12, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
even if zero has a lower turn over its way more profitable than rvn and btg i sell all my earnings every 24hrs i rarely hodl anymore with this bear market and you dont need a windows wallet when you mine on suprnova you can set the payment threshold to whatever you want and mine directly to the exchange wallet  obviously you cant let it send  decimals of a coin every 2 minutes i set mine to 50 coins ,  if i mine rvn with 10x 1080ti's i make about $15 to $18 a day with btg is about $13 a day and zero at the lowest is about $23 a day so even if you say low volume the profits are way better , i get that btg is a huge project and if i mined and hodl i could potentially earn alot in the long run if there was a bull run and the price increase dramatically but i dont think it will increase in the near future and i have electricity bills to pay so i mine for the highest profit and at this moment in time zero is the coin to mine with daily trades between .000045 lows and .00005 highs
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
July 12, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
zero has a turnover on the exchanges of 0.3BTC per day.. The best option now is Bitcoin gold. They just hardforked to a profitable algo(30-40% more profitable than zcash/equihash classic). Search for the new miner from EWFB

Ah thanks for the info. The PoW algo is called Equihash-BTG btw.
However, RVN still seems more profitable... I don't know it's not easy to calculate x16r anyway but I've calculated my average hashrate based on the average payout I get, so I'm sure enough that RVN is still more profitable than BTG.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
July 10, 2018, 01:38:08 PM
zero has a turnover on the exchanges of 0.3BTC per day.. The best option now is Bitcoin gold. They just hardforked to a profitable algo(30-40% more profitable than zcash/equihash classic). Search for the new miner from EWFB
Pages:
Jump to: