Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 172. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 05:10:03 PM
I was mining for 2 days using Winminer, I got an average of $ 10 a day with 2 1080ti and taking out the charges is close to $ 9.5. SIGT returns a little less, however it has the advantage of earning more if there is a currency high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 12:23:11 PM
Nice project! Hope your project will be very successful!

epic fail
November 02, 2017, 12:22:29 PM
Thank you very much good sir!

besure to have Cuda 9 installed if you want to use 0.0.2-djm34 Cuda 9.

For Windows: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit/whatsnew

Warning: Some people are saying they have problems using cuda 8 miner after installing Cuda 9. I dont,  and its is installed on 4 different Windows 10 rigs.

Is it really improve the hashrate after installing the Cuda 9?
I see less hash speed (300) without installing it.

10%-20% for zcoin and I get the same with most coins, I hardly see a difference worth mentioning.
Activity: 270
November 02, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

Warning: Some people are saying they have problems using cuda 8 miner after installing Cuda 9. I dont,  and its is installed on 4 different Windows 10 rigs.

The 0.0.2-djm34 ver. did the trick to correct poolside HR, thanx again! It would be great if all the posts and replies would be like this and not fuckin around bout nothing.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 10:41:08 AM
Nice project! Hope your project will be very successful!
Activity: 109
November 02, 2017, 10:35:54 AM

November 02, 2017, 10:28:24 AM

November 02, 2017, 09:48:20 AM
November 02, 2017, 09:42:32 AM
Shall we get back to the topic please?  What is the best ccminer fork for: -groestl
                                                                                                         -lyra2z  
 Please send links, thank you

I use those:

I presume you are looking for Lyra2REv2: ccminer 1.8.3
Edit: if its for zcoin then you want ccminer 0.0.2-djm34 Cuda 9
https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/

Groestl: ccminer 8.14 Beta Klaust
November 02, 2017, 09:37:41 AM
Shall we get back to the topic please?  What is the best ccminer fork for: -groestl
                                                                                                         -lyra2z 
 Please send links, thank you
November 02, 2017, 07:57:37 AM
How many ZEN do you mine with 4x1080Ti.

I have 6x1080ti and 1x1070
I mine only ZEN and get about (0.85 ZEN per day / 5.8 ZEN per 7) in reality
WTM says I should get 1+ per day.

Not sure why the difference but I do need to change from EWBF to ZM and perhaps try a different pool. On zenmine.pro at the moment.

try Luckpool and report back in 24 hours.

EditL make it 30 hours before reporting.
Activity: 39
November 02, 2017, 01:58:39 AM
Lets talk about automation.
Is it reading the whattomine data, zpool average payout, or any other source?, how regularly you do the automation?, Is it once a day or several time a day?, I'm interested doing this. Thank you.
You may use sniffdog miner.
Activity: 109
November 01, 2017, 09:16:00 PM
Lets talk about automation.
Is it reading the whattomine data, zpool average payout, or any other source?, how regularly you do the automation?, Is it once a day or several time a day?, I'm interested doing this. Thank you.
Activity: 325
Merit: 110
November 01, 2017, 08:06:33 PM
How many ZEN do you mine with 4x1080Ti.

I have 6x1080ti and 1x1070
I mine only ZEN and get about (0.85 ZEN per day / 5.8 ZEN per 7) in reality
WTM says I should get 1+ per day.

Not sure why the difference but I do need to change from EWBF to ZM and perhaps try a different pool. On zenmine.pro at the moment.
Activity: 31
November 01, 2017, 07:17:32 PM
LOL, all this shitcoin mining bragging. That really makes you see how delusional some people are. The time you're spending "hustling" your shitcoins to get a little bit more profit could be used to much more important things in your life.

Time > mining > mining shitcoins > mining delisted shitcoins

Thank fuck for code and automation eh? You still switch pools manually? HA!
Can't believe how far you people have your head stuck in your ass and can't say a fucking thank you for a pro tip. Oh well.

I don't mine for a living. If I did, I'd probably hire a programmer to make an automation system like every big miner does. I won't waste my time researching in a very volatile market.
So what the fuck are you doing here? Why aren't you playing Bingo or go boating?
You don't need to hire a programmer to fetch some numbers compared them and take action based on those numbers.

You're too angry pal. You need some time off from your animecoin mining.

And you're too annoying, he clearly said that it is not a big deal to make automation. I build it myself, fetching information from pool and doing calculation. Please stop this, I'm here to know new information about 1080Ti, not discussion like this.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 01, 2017, 04:21:19 PM
Well Bitcoin gold mining gonna start soon , I predict its gonna be profitable in the beginning
it will also reduce the difficulty on the other equihash coins as people + nice hash buyers might switch and in return increase there profit also .
Bitcoin gold might be worth mining but in my opinion BTG might not be good for long time mining and selling after accumulating a lot .
For now I am mining z-coin buts its profitibility is decreasing but the power consumption is worth it Smiley
it will have large premine, so it doesn`t looks like powerful coin. also diffucalty will grow up very fast i think.

ya im not touching it, with the yuge premine, any involvement the community has will only fuel the value of the coins it cost them like no hashpower to get Sad
Diff will be exactly what they want it to be as they chose when to publicly let everyone else mine Sad
That coin was stacked  against us from the start, nothing there but speculation for the traders, everything pumps atleast once! :p
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
November 01, 2017, 02:58:03 PM
Well Bitcoin gold mining gonna start soon , I predict its gonna be profitable in the beginning
it will also reduce the difficulty on the other equihash coins as people + nice hash buyers might switch and in return increase there profit also .
Bitcoin gold might be worth mining but in my opinion BTG might not be good for long time mining and selling after accumulating a lot .
For now I am mining z-coin buts its profitibility is decreasing but the power consumption is worth it Smiley
it will have large premine, so it doesn`t looks like powerful coin. also diffucalty will grow up very fast i think.
Activity: 205
November 01, 2017, 01:46:53 PM
What is the best miner for mining zcoin for now using ccminer cuda9
My cards are 2 x 1080 tis Gigabyte aurous extreme edition
+1x 1080 gigabyte extreme gaming
+ i5 2400
Was mining dgb before this but it was giving me a good amount for avg difficulty but zcoin giving me a lot less maybe due to pool luck or maybe due to stale shares etc
Yeah almost forgot to mention I am mining on Mining Pool Hub
Jump to: