Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 270. (Read 409658 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
August 06, 2017, 05:06:36 PM
watching now this topic, im a successful owner of a 1080TI card. Im coming from a 980. Thanks for the reading ( about sigt)

Welcome to the club! haha.
what brand you get? i have Gigabytes and Zotac 1080ti's, mining SIGT since launch, made a killing, still am making a killing today Smiley
Good choice on the 1080ti, some will tell you 1070's are better price for performance or hash per watt, but you will fill a WAREHOUSE in the end chasing how little a single 1070 brings in, 1080ti's GET SHIT DONE Cheesy
PLus "Ti" models hold GREAT resale.

~ RNGesus be with you!

I have the EVGA one, SC2. My god, im like women watching handbag or shoes, this is just beautiful how it look  Grin Grin So beautiful that im planning to buy NZXT case with glass to watch it all day lol ..
the most important thing from now, is the silence we get with that 1080ti , its just incredible , my old 980 was just a fucking plane in my ears, couldnt sleep while mining, now im fully loaded , and no noise, and only 57degres... its just great how Nvidia did the job ... i planned to buy a watercoooling because of noise, but now since i received the card, its canceled..

How much SIG do you mine by day ?

Oh, Sc2 EVGA, weren't those the ones that had the free firmwear upgrade to 12GB? you should look into that haha
Ya, the new architecture "Pascal" just DESTROYS Maxwell (900) series, and:   they.are.beautiful.cards, YES
The first one i got i thought the same, i was like "this is the nicest card ever" haha
 I mined alot more off the bat, now average 1000 sigt a day for the 350 mh/s i have on it
IM selling all i mine now at this price, ill let the speculators take the risk, the coin literally has no real purpose or direction just massive hype lmao

this mod is only for 1080 series, not TI .
Wow , 1000 / day ? and 350 mh/s with 2 1080ti ? Huh

ooh ok :/

Ya no, not on TWO 1080ti's, i have several ;p   350mh/s is just what i have allocated for SIGT Smiley each 1080ti gets about 50-55 mh/s with the modded miner, i keep them about 70% TDP, and they run like 50°.
Price is still rising too on SIGT damn! i hope they dont add it to whattomines top 10, we will get doggypilled haha

what do you mean by modded miner ? i see everywhere that 35 mhs is the max for 1080ti ?
Nice stats dude

from day 1 people have been sharing the modded miner, in this thread, the SIGT thread, AND in Discord chat room for SIGT, if you look you will find it Smiley
its really nice profits, top 10's coins usually dont have the optimized miner, so with it, it's a SERIOUS edge Smiley
Diff has caught up now, so its not AS juicy, but still #1 profit on nvidia daily!

My daily fluctuated a little but off a mix of about 10 nvidia cards i've mined roughly 10k sigt in just under two weeks.  With today's price spike this has been THE most profitable coin i've mined to date, I think.  That said now that we have a boom in interest and price plus 2 days from reward halving the gravy train is slowing to a crawl.

Thinking of moving back to DGB for a while on spec.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
August 06, 2017, 04:39:16 PM
watching now this topic, im a successful owner of a 1080TI card. Im coming from a 980. Thanks for the reading ( about sigt)

what brand you get? i have Gigabytes and Zotac 1080ti's, mining SIGT since launch, made a killing, still am making a killing today Smiley
Good choice on the 1080ti, some will tell you 1070's are better price for performance or hash per watt, but you will fill a WAREHOUSE in the end chasing how little a single 1070 brings in, 1080ti's GET SHIT DONE Cheesy

~ RNGesus be with you!

I have the EVGA one, SC2. My god, im like women watching handbag or shoes, this is just beautiful how it look  Grin Grin So beautiful that im planning to buy NZXT case with glass to watch it all day lol ..
the most important thing from now, is the silence we get with that 1080ti , its just incredible , my old 980 was just a fucking plane in my ears, couldnt sleep while mining, now im fully loaded , and no noise, and only 57degres... its just great how Nvidia did the job ... i planned to buy a watercoooling because of noise, but now since i received the card, its canceled..

Oh, Sc2 EVGA, weren't those the ones that had the free firmwear upgrade to 12GB? you should look into that haha
Ya, the new architecture "Pascal" just DESTROYS Maxwell (900) series, and:   they.are.beautiful.cards, YES
The first one i got i thought the same, i was like "this is the nicest card ever" haha
 I mined alot more off the bat, now average 1000 sigt a day for the 350 mh/s i have on it
IM selling all i mine now at this price, ill let the speculators take the risk, the coin literally has no real purpose or direction just massive hype lmao

Ya no, not on TWO 1080ti's, i have several ;p   350mh/s is just what i have allocated for SIGT Smiley each 1080ti gets about 50-55 mh/s with the modded miner, i keep them about 70% TDP, and they run like 50°.
Price is still rising too on SIGT damn! i hope they dont add it to whattomines top 10, we will get doggypilled haha

what do you mean by modded miner ? i see everywhere that 35 mhs is the max for 1080ti ?
Nice stats dude

from day 1 people have been sharing the modded miner, in this thread, the SIGT thread, AND in Discord chat room for SIGT, if you look you will find it Smiley
its really nice profits, top 10's coins usually dont have the optimized miner, so with it, it's a SERIOUS edge Smiley
Diff has caught up now, so its not AS juicy, but still #1 profit on nvidia daily!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
August 06, 2017, 04:04:07 PM

~ RNGesus be with you!

Nice stats dude
legendary
August 06, 2017, 03:58:58 PM

~ RNGesus be with you!

August 06, 2017, 03:47:31 PM

~ RNGesus be with you!

I have the EVGA one, SC2. My god, im like women watching handbag or shoes, this is just beautiful how it look  Grin Grin So beautiful that im planning to buy NZXT case with glass to watch it all day lol ..

Ya, the new architecture "Pascal" just DESTROYS Maxwell (900) series, and:   they.are.beautiful.cards, YES

legendary
August 06, 2017, 02:24:30 PM

~ RNGesus be with you!

I have the EVGA one, SC2. My god, im like women watching handbag or shoes, this is just beautiful how it look  Grin Grin So beautiful that im planning to buy NZXT case with glass to watch it all day lol ..

Ya, the new architecture "Pascal" just DESTROYS Maxwell (900) series, and:   they.are.beautiful.cards, YES
August 06, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

~ RNGesus be with you!

legendary
August 06, 2017, 01:48:16 PM

~ RNGesus be with you!

August 06, 2017, 01:32:24 PM
Activity: 160
Merit: 101
August 06, 2017, 08:38:09 AM
Hey guys,

What miner do you use for SIGT? With ccminer one of my 6x1080ti rigs crashes without any message (btw, who knows how to setup logging to file?), the second one works perfectly. Tried ccminer-skunk-jha-master and Palginmod versions.

I have same problem, only I have a rig with 7 1080ti

How often do they crash? If it's just an occassional thing, you can setup auto reboot script every few hr.

My 1080ti rigs are never as stable as AMD rigs, hence they auto reboot every 2hrs.
Do you reboot the entire system or just quit and restart your miner?

My GPU#0 sometimes will end up at stock clock speed around 1500 MHz, while the other three will stay at their boosted speed of 1950 MHz.  A reboot usually resolves that.
I have unstable problem only when I mine SGIT, when I mine ZEC it is very stable, I think the problem is in miner

Being stable on one algo does not mean always stable. I had to lower core overclocking on all my cards to mine SIGT.
In your example, I think  ZEC uses more the memory than skunk, hence the required overclocking has to be different for best results.

I will give it a try
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 07:16:35 AM
Hey guys,

What miner do you use for SIGT? With ccminer one of my 6x1080ti rigs crashes without any message (btw, who knows how to setup logging to file?), the second one works perfectly. Tried ccminer-skunk-jha-master and Palginmod versions.

How often do they crash? If it's just an occassional thing, you can setup auto reboot script every few hr.

My 1080ti rigs are never as stable as AMD rigs, hence they auto reboot every 2hrs.

My GPU#0 sometimes will end up at stock clock speed around 1500 MHz, while the other three will stay at their boosted speed of 1950 MHz.  A reboot usually resolves that.
I have unstable problem only when I mine SGIT, when I mine ZEC it is very stable, I think the problem is in miner

Being stable on one algo does not mean always stable. I had to lower core overclocking on all my cards to mine SIGT.
In your example, I think  ZEC uses more the memory than skunk, hence the required overclocking has to be different for best results.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 03:14:09 AM
Has anyone noticed a speed difference between win 7 and 10?
August 06, 2017, 02:57:31 AM
Hey guys,

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 10:56:04 PM
Hey guys,

Activity: 610
Merit: 265
August 05, 2017, 09:49:20 PM
Hey guys,

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 06:50:58 PM
main reasons for crashing are overclocking too much and out of date drivers. Do clean install of newest drivers (download and choose custom installation -> clean installation) and dont be so greedy with your overclocks.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
August 05, 2017, 06:08:14 PM
Hey guys,

You can put all miner output to any log file. Just google it for bat-file commands. Maybe should reduce intensity parameter or overclocking settings, but without miner error log cant say more
August 05, 2017, 02:41:22 PM
Hey guys,

Activity: 26
August 05, 2017, 02:40:17 PM
Hey guys,

1. Increase swap to 64Gb
2. start with -i 22 param and increase -i before rig crash
Activity: 54
August 05, 2017, 01:28:49 PM
Hey guys,

Jump to: