Pages:
Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 98. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 07:23:08 AM
Wow that difficulty continues to climb fast for XZC.  Everyone and their dog is apparently jumping on that ship.

funny, me and my friends all stopped mining it, some of us also dumped it.

It may continue to rise, I dont care, I never liked that project. Mining it with a 1080Ti was the only good part and now its over.
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
December 30, 2017, 06:32:24 AM
Hi, I have been seeing around that u can store the currency in every coin and not auto-convert to btc at that market prices. How do you people do this? From where do you get the wallets for that particular coin. Are there any online wallets or all are offline wallets( download the whole blockchain to pc first, then create the address.) If there is a forum where i can read all these. Your help is very much appreciated.

the website of that particular coin that you want do list out the wallet that you can down. Mostly if you use Windows it window QT wallet. Download, install and sync. just follow their instruction.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
December 30, 2017, 04:31:55 AM
From where do you get the wallets for that particular coin. Are there any online wallets or all are offline wallets.

If you want to get paid in BSD (Bitsend), you just Google "Bitsend" and go to their website. There they will tell you if they have an offline/online wallet.

I personally like offline wallets better. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 03:20:34 AM
Hi, I have been seeing around that u can store the currency in every coin and not auto-convert to btc at that market prices. How do you people do this? From where do you get the wallets for that particular coin. Are there any online wallets or all are offline wallets( download the whole blockchain to pc first, then create the address.) If there is a forum where i can read all these. Your help is very much appreciated.
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
December 30, 2017, 02:43:34 AM
Anyone mining stable Zero on Windows? OptiminerZero just keeps closing out, pausing then says click any key to continue, when I do it' just closes the bat.

gave up on Nvidia not possible for me to have it stable, but rocks on AMD R9/RX 8GB, needs ~8gb virtual ram per gpu, but the coin self is a pain to mine, only suprnova useable, needs 720 confirmations until it's fine ... "long" ago I tried it and now all jumping on it.
don't waste your time, imo,
1) It is possible. Couple of weeks ago it was possible on amd or in linux only.
2) It was possible to mine with 1GPU in windows
3) Now it is possible to mine with windows rig of 4*GPU on 4 threaded CPU. Or 8*GPU on 8threaded CPU.
But yes - don't waste your time.  Grin

I disagree.  I've been trying to mine with 4 nvidia cards in linux and the damn program will  stop for the simplest of reasons, like a rejected share.  Maybe its great on linux but on Windows this miner is the biggest piece of garbage ever.  Mind blowing that there is a dev fee involved
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
December 30, 2017, 02:00:38 AM
Anyone mining stable Zero on Windows? OptiminerZero just keeps closing out, pausing then says click any key to continue, when I do it' just closes the bat.

gave up on Nvidia not possible for me to have it stable, but rocks on AMD R9/RX 8GB, needs ~8gb virtual ram per gpu, but the coin self is a pain to mine, only suprnova useable, needs 720 confirmations until it's fine ... "long" ago I tried it and now all jumping on it.
1) It is possible. Couple of weeks ago it was possible on amd or in linux only.
2) It was possible to mine with 1GPU in windows
3) Now it is possible to mine with windows rig of 4*GPU on 4 threaded CPU. Or 8*GPU on 8threaded CPU.
But yes - don't waste your time.  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 30, 2017, 12:07:25 AM
Unless I'm running the calculators wrong zclassic is roughly equal to zcoin right now w/regard to profitability.  Neither one is enough to blow your hair back.

As most of you realize many months ago both were probably much easier to mine.  The ship sailed after all the cool kids started doing it.  It's now the trendy thing.  :p
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 10:02:01 PM
I started mining 2 months ago.  I use 18x 1080 Ti and get a hash rate of about 1,140MB/s.  Up until yesterday, I was mining VTC only.  I was earning about 15 coins per day at just under a $100 profit.  Then Zclassic goes skyrocketing and shoots its profitability to over $200.  I spent several hours learning how to use my miners to start mining for it.  It now mines Zclassic at about 12,300 Sols. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 29, 2017, 09:50:04 PM
Wow that difficulty continues to climb fast for XZC.  Everyone and their dog is apparently jumping on that ship.

Can difficulty go down if hash rate goes down and people move onto other things?  I like that coin so don't want to jump ship right away.  At the rate it is going it will be as hard to mine as zcash soon.  At that point I'll probably give up on it.

And yah I'm stubborn.   Cheesy
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 09:09:34 PM
MiningPoolHub Zcoin payout question.  Why do miners only get 28 of the 50 coins mined in the block?  Where do the other 22 Zcoin coins go?

Block rewards went down from 40 to 28 recently. I think the reward shown on that first page is incorrect..

yupp, thats it Smiley

Anyone get in on this juicy 10-15$USD a day per 1080ti?   two coins right now paying it, but i wont say which  Wink
Nicehash may have come back and crushed profits, but luckily theres a few algos/pools they dont support hehe
Happy Mining guys!
There are at least 5coins that are making 15-24$ on 1080ti right now.  Wink
bulwark, smartcash, zcl if you started mining some time ago ... what else?

Zero Coin, at the moment, give me 25$ per 1080ti.
Just awesome.

I guess you are using optiminer-zero?
That is the worst miner out there and there is no other miner i guess (if you know any, pls share). It crashes on all my rigs after 20 mins.

No, I use optiminer-equihash 2.0 (not the last one) with ethos
stable for me

Ah i see, the linux version is official release and it's stable.
Waiting for windows release!
goodluck making a bank till then Wink
Yes, the optiminer-zero for 8MB cards uses a lot of CPU resources. You need at least a quad-core CPU or the rig will just crash after a few minutes.
So for now, if you've got a Celeron or any other weaksauce-CPU and 8GB nVidia cards, you need to run Linux.

I've got a Ryzen 7 :/
Keeps crashing all the time. Will wait out for a stable windows release!
Activity: 243
December 29, 2017, 04:31:30 PM

works fine here, a little CPU intensive for some reason (runing @ 24%)

+1 my ryzen 1600 16%
December 29, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

which cpu r u using?

i7-6700k
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

which cpu r u using?
December 29, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

Activity: 243
December 29, 2017, 03:52:25 PM

I get 10.4S with a 1070
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

Activity: 350
December 29, 2017, 03:17:13 PM
December 29, 2017, 03:08:12 PM
There are at least 5coins that are making 15-24$ on 1080ti right now.  Wink
Trashcoins?

probably a mix of shitcoins and new coins. I guess he wont tell us anyway.
1) I already said you that unpolite and miserable coin beggars can pass by. I won't do their homework for them.

2) Smart people can use info and search.

3) All coins were trash some days ago. XVG for example.

what a silly little kid...
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
December 29, 2017, 02:46:03 PM
Trashcoins?

probably a mix of shitcoins and new coins. I guess he wont tell us anyway.
1) I already said you that unpolite and miserable coin beggars can pass by. I won't do their homework for them.

2) Smart people can use info and search.

3) All coins were trash some days ago. XVG for example.
December 29, 2017, 02:44:12 PM
MiningPoolHub Zcoin payout question.  Why do miners only get 28 of the 50 coins mined in the block?  Where do the other 22 Zcoin coins go?

Block rewards went down from 40 to 28 recently. I think the reward shown on that first page is incorrect..

yupp, thats it Smiley

Anyone get in on this juicy 10-15$USD a day per 1080ti?   two coins right now paying it, but i wont say which  Wink
Nicehash may have come back and crushed profits, but luckily theres a few algos/pools they dont support hehe
Happy Mining guys!
bulwark, smartcash, zcl if you started mining some time ago ... what else?

Zero Coin, at the moment, give me 25$ per 1080ti.
Just awesome.

I guess you are using optiminer-zero?
That is the worst miner out there and there is no other miner i guess (if you know any, pls share). It crashes on all my rigs after 20 mins.

No, I use optiminer-equihash 2.0 (not the last one) with ethos
stable for me

Ah i see, the linux version is official release and it's stable.
Waiting for windows release!
goodluck making a bank till then Wink
Yes, the optiminer-zero for 8MB cards uses a lot of CPU resources. You need at least a quad-core CPU or the rig will just crash after a few minutes.
So for now, if you've got a Celeron or any other weaksauce-CPU and 8GB nVidia cards, you need to run Linux.

how much faster it is ?
Pages:
Jump to: