Pages:
Author

Topic: 11 year old attempts suicide after bullying over my little pony :-( - page 2. (Read 1267 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad

Seriously though who the fuck targets someone over a fucking cartoon?
Other children. Kids are nowadays left to themselves as parents chase the money and nobody teaches them law or morality. He sees his father beating mother and getting away with it, so why not beat some kid at school?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes but pack mentality is a very old biologically driven behavior. Everyone thinks babies are born 'innocent' and children are 'innocent' but the truth is they are born with certain genetic traits in place that helped with their survival and the weeding out of the 'weak' as well as fearing anything that is 'different' are a couple of those traits.

Kind of like how people think of a forest as so 'peaceful' but really look around and you'll see plants are competing with each other for sunlight and water everywhere. It's a doge eat doge world out there, if you pardon my pun. As humans we have the ability to rise above these primitive instincts but they are there nonetheless.

A lot of people see this and blame society or see it as a sign that humanity is 'descending into chaos' when in reality we've never been more peaceful and tolerant. We've always been fairly primitive. People just see what they want to see.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
This, this is precisely what causes mass shootings at schools and yes I went there so try not to turn the thread into a flamewar over my comment, while I haven't had to deal with shit like that I can totally understand it and I'm sure anyone else who's had to deal with scumbags at school know what it's like having to deal with that crap on a daily basis.

p.s. 'Bullying' is just a sugar coated word for harassment and assault that adults use to try and trivialise a crime people would otherwise go to jail for if they weren't so young

Seriously though who the fuck targets someone over a fucking cartoon?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
My Little Pony is marketed primarily to the girls. How this guy got addicted to it?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I fucking hate people. This makes me sick. My younger brother were bullied when we were younger and he was so fucking scared that he refused to go to school. He had to change school to get away from it. This is really disgusting.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sad, but not surprising if he dances all around like is stated. Like it or not humans are still very intolerant of those who are different, and to fit inside the box, behaviors that don't stray too far from the norm are required.... that, or the ability to kick some ass.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Poor baby. My heart goes out to him and his family - I hope he fully recovers.

Sad thing is, I feel terrible for the bullies too. When they get older and realize the role they played, the guilt will either haunt them relentlessly, or they'll forever carry hatred in their hearts. Either way, it's going to weigh heavy on their souls unless they can forgive themselves.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
Pages:
Jump to: