Pages:
Author

Topic: 12 Best Cryptocurrencies for Long-Term Investment [2019 Edition] - page 2. (Read 18490 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
I see this is great article, their give a good reference about good cryptocurrency for long-term invest. Bitcoin, ETH and BNB that's coin i choose for long-term invest.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
I'm surprised WAVES didn't make the list. I also think that the presence of Ripple in this list is inappropriate because it is not particularly suitable for long-term investments.
It caused by almost a few years and waves still not created something useful for us. The new platform just like zilliqa, ont have created the new protocol that surpassed waves platform from various factors.
Ripple is a centralized one.
If this reasoning is most of the coins have not created anything useful for us, including Ripple.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I almost agree with the list, but I would put EOS and BCH instead of Verge and Pundi X, I even didn't know about these coins
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
XRP  Army this is your chance to moon XRP Cool
I will love to talk about bitcoin here.
One of the best and most promising coin in the world which the highest and rising statistics in terms of users and investment. About 13million people use coinbase for Bitcoin transaction. The number of active Bitcoin members has surpassed 7 million and about 5% of Americans hodl it. This is just a few details about the Bitcoin market which means that in future, it will be at a glance.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
It is the first quarter of New Year 2019, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry. 2019 is going to be the year which is set to change the picture from bearish to bullish. Historically, people use to watch the stock market trends in terms of wealth creation, but now the focus has shifted to top long term cryptocurrencies. Like the previous year’s report, Bitcoin has once again topped the list of the world's most valuable and popular virtual coin by market cap.

Though Bitcoin faced major fluctuations in 2018, it is still the most accepted crypto coin and the most-traded virtual currency by merchants and investors.

Keeping Bitcoin as an exception that always is on the top, let’s explore the following list of the best long-term cryptocurrency investment 2019:
https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition
Bitcoin is still the no.1 cryptocurrency that are good for long term investment. Just buy bitcoins as much as you can in order for you to get many opportunities because of its potential in the market.
XLM i think is also good one for investment after bitcoin (maybe many peoples will choose ethereum than XLM.)
Ahh...don't forget to choose dogecoin as a recommendation, even though at first this coin is only for jokes but in fact this coin is fairly stable and extraordinarily nice haha
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
It is the first quarter of New Year 2019, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry. 2019 is going to be the year which is set to change the picture from bearish to bullish. Historically, people use to watch the stock market trends in terms of wealth creation, but now the focus has shifted to top long term cryptocurrencies. Like the previous year’s report, Bitcoin has once again topped the list of the world's most valuable and popular virtual coin by market cap.

Though Bitcoin faced major fluctuations in 2018, it is still the most accepted crypto coin and the most-traded virtual currency by merchants and investors.

Keeping Bitcoin as an exception that always is on the top, let’s explore the following list of the best long-term cryptocurrency investment 2019:
https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition
the list that you are mentioned in your topic was very useful for me to get the better opinion about what this year will be doing for us to invest and get profit for getting the better results we need to put some effort and make the result more useful and investing on altcoins are also be profitable in the future
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
I'm surprised WAVES didn't make the list. I also think that the presence of Ripple in this list is inappropriate because it is not particularly suitable for long-term investments.
It caused by almost a few years and waves still not created something useful for us. The new platform just like zilliqa, ont have created the new protocol that surpassed waves platform from various factors.
Ripple is a centralized one.
Activity: 1400
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
I just invest to project who can give a positive impact in the world, TRON, BINANCE COIN, ETHEREUM are my portofolio.
I don't know why bitcoin is too old, the use cases are only for a payment transaction Huh research and get an own fundamental related any best project.
All you have to do is looking out the team/developer, then the product.

Thank you for your information author! Smiley
Activity: 658

Bitcoin is still the no.1 cryptocurrency that are good for long term investment. Just buy bitcoins as much as you can in order for you to get many opportunities because of its potential in the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I don't quite agree with the above list especially on XEM, TRON and PUNDIX.  There are better projects out there that has yet to gain attention from the public.  I am looking at AION, QNT and XBA.  Perhaps you can check them out.
TRON, Pundi X, XEM is good altcoin. Even these are the best altcoin at the present time, and the three altcoin you list has no potential in the future and it doesn't really have a good product
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
At lest you should have mentioned the top 12 in the OP. Here they are:

1. Bitcoin BTC 2. Ethereum ETH 3. Binance Coin BNB 4. Stellar XLM 5. Ripple XRP 6. NEM XEM 7. Litecoin LTC 8. Komodo KMD 9. Monero XMR 10. Verge XVG 11. Tron TRX 12. Pundi X NPXS (taken from https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition)

I don't know what to say except that the most secure long term investment is Bitcoin. All the others may fail. How did Verge and Pundi X got on that list is beyond me.

Surely, two coins from the ones listed by you are not a safe investment. I'm thinking here about NEM and Verge. Both projects have very big problems and I do not expect that they can guarantee any profits. I am more afraid that investors will lose a lot on these coins.

It is  very difficult to determine the future of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is always unstable in nature and market vary from situations and time. so you start your own research and do your investment. I think time will tell whether it's a flash pump, but I really hope that it is not.
Activity: 770
This year really many people wish that the bull will really happen,  perhaps long before that, a lot of people already makes many investment during red market, and now they are waiting patiently for the price to rise again and generate profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10

1. Bitcoin BTC 2. Ethereum ETH 3. Binance Coin BNB 4. Stellar XLM 5. Ripple XRP 6. NEM XEM 7. Litecoin LTC 8. Komodo KMD 9. Monero XMR 10. Verge XVG 11. Tron TRX 12. Pundi X NPXS (taken from https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition)

I don't know what to say except that the most secure long term investment is Bitcoin. All the others may fail. How did Verge and Pundi X got on that list is beyond me.

Great list you have found there. I'm investing into or doing swing trade with the first 7 coins on the list. The rest if the coins on the list I would not invest into, not saying you can't do some great trades with them.
For really long time holding, for a longer periode  than just 2019, I would only hold bitcoins and maybe Litecoin.

Bitcoin is every one choice and its would be great in the future. BNB is good coin and have potential in the future. Tron have good team and the company strategy very good and i will hold TRX for long term
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I do not understand how the analysis of these coins was carried out, in the world of crypto-currencies it is very difficult to guess the best coin, such a list everyone has his own and only time will show who made the list correctly)
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
The list is good like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin,  ripple and Komodo but I don't think the other coins is good for thw year 2019 only for me base to my reseaexh that information I got. I have the other coin last year but I already sold it because I don't see any reason for me to hold it but depends to the person if they are going to buy all in the list.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I don;t know, I just have the feeling within me that the beautiful ones have not yet being born. Thank God for last year bear market that help to bring sanity to the valuation of these ICOs, and from what Grin team did, we have seen it is possible to create a coin without ICO, all we need is a great team and community will support the project.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
XRP  Army this is your chance to moon XRP Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 185

Great list you have found there. I'm investing into or doing swing trade with the first 7 coins on the list. The rest if the coins on the list I would not invest into, not saying you can't do some great trades with them.
For really long time holding, for a longer periode  than just 2019, I would only hold bitcoins and maybe Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Fortunately I am already holding most of the coins listed in that article. Basically I never believe into corporate hence I never consider XRP and stellar are the choice for long term holding. In that list verge is a surprise inclusion I rarely do hear about it. I do see many people are suggesting binancecoin but not sure how far it may grow. If it will continue then it may beat ethereum too but not sure it will get that much investors world wide.

Usually I do not believe into other's suggestion as I always prefer to have my own due diligence. But, when a list of suggestion coincides with my research unable to resist to comment on them.
Pages:
Jump to: