Pages:
Author

Topic: 12 Best Cryptocurrencies for Long-Term Investment [2019 Edition] - page 5. (Read 18490 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
At lest you should have mentioned the top 12 in the OP. Here they are:

1. Bitcoin BTC 2. Ethereum ETH 3. Binance Coin BNB 4. Stellar XLM 5. Ripple XRP 6. NEM XEM 7. Litecoin LTC 8. Komodo KMD 9. Monero XMR 10. Verge XVG 11. Tron TRX 12. Pundi X NPXS (taken from https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition)

I don't know what to say except that the most secure long term investment is Bitcoin. All the others may fail. How did Verge and Pundi X got on that list is beyond me.

Surely, two coins from the ones listed by you are not a safe investment. I'm thinking here about NEM and Verge. Both projects have very big problems and I do not expect that they can guarantee any profits. I am more afraid that investors will lose a lot on these coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Seems like you have mentioned those as per your wish, but no research you have done. Why have you mentioned Verge there, I am confused. Verge is total trash. It has faced 51% attack couple of times too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
If you are looking for the long term investment cryptos start from bitcoin ,monero,litecoin, ripple ,verge ,electroneum,pundix ,dash ,dogecoin ,bch ,qtum,bitshare  ,I believe this cryptos will survive for long with zero worries of dying but the surest one for me is bitcoin
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
I met the crypto money world a little late, but I saw for sure that the long-term investment in this market is never wise. Hold BTC and increase your BTC amount with little trade ways.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
At lest you should have mentioned the top 12 in the OP. Here they are:

1. Bitcoin BTC 2. Ethereum ETH 3. Binance Coin BNB 4. Stellar XLM 5. Ripple XRP 6. NEM XEM 7. Litecoin LTC 8. Komodo KMD 9. Monero XMR 10. Verge XVG 11. Tron TRX 12. Pundi X NPXS (taken from https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition)

I don't know what to say except that the most secure long term investment is Bitcoin. All the others may fail. How did Verge and Pundi X got on that list is beyond me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I agree with the above list. But I want to make a contribution to  wonderful list I would add EOS, NEO, BitShares, Steem, Lisk and Qtum.
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
It is the first quarter of New Year 2019, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry. 2019 is going to be the year which is set to change the picture from bearish to bullish. Historically, people use to watch the stock market trends in terms of wealth creation, but now the focus has shifted to top long term cryptocurrencies. Like the previous year’s report, Bitcoin has once again topped the list of the world's most valuable and popular virtual coin by market cap.

Though Bitcoin faced major fluctuations in 2018, it is still the most accepted crypto coin and the most-traded virtual currency by merchants and investors.

Keeping Bitcoin as an exception that always is on the top, let’s explore the following list of the best long-term cryptocurrency investment 2019:
https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition
Pages:
Jump to: