Pages:
Author

Topic: 12 Dead in Terrorist Attack on French Satire Magazine - page 2. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
French Website Blames Mossad for "France's 9-11"

http://henrymakow.com/2015/01/charlie-hebdo.html
Illuminati Have No Compunction about Killing Jews

Israel's policy of "covert aggression"
has been reborn as false flag terror,
and all Westerners are being put in
the position of "persecuted" Jews.

After the Paris "terror" attacks last week, I revisit this timely 2002 reminder
that the Illuminati will kill Jews in false flags to advance their agenda.
The Israeli government killed Israelis in "terror attacks" to create "an external threat,"
and justify aggression.
This strategy is employed in the West today to justify war between Christians and Muslims and the creation of a massive police state.

- See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/#sthash.uzjO3eqL.dpuf
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

Charlie Hebdo staff hold emotional first editorial meeting after deadly attack

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/charlie-hebdo-fist-editorial-meeting-liberation

<< Libération provides journalists of satirical magazine space to bring out next edition, which will have print run of 1 million. >>

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Atlantic...

New York Times editor in fiery Facebook attack on critic of Charlie Hebdo stance

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/new-york-times-editor-cartoons-charlie-hebdo-facebook-dean-baquet

<< Dean Baquet calls journalism professor an "asshole". Marc Cooper had called decision not to publish cartoons "absolute cowardice". >>

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

Charlie Hebdo suspects and third gunman killed in twin police raids

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/charlie-hebdo-attack-suspects-gunman-killed-dammartin-en-goele-port-de-vincennes-paris

<< Four hostages dead after French Swat teams storm printing firm in Dammartin-en-Goële and supermarket in Paris. >>
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I'm glad they got the terrorists.  I think there's actually one still alive that turned himself in, right? 

I wonder how satirists will respond.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Yeap I was serious "while LOLing". Grin
Also, I'm like this right now:

It says; "Do you want war; Come On!".

ps: I'm not serious about those killings, it's only joke.

Hey, that little guy's cute!   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
-snip-

The Judeo-Christian religion is the only religion that holds eternal life for people.

Smiley
So what? Hindu people believes "reincarnation".
They believe that they'll come back after death again. Grin

If you want eternal life; your best hope is "scientology" Grin
At least science can offer a "digital brain" and "cybernetic body" etc. Grin

It doesn't have anything to do with what people think. It has to do with what God has set in place.

Smiley

God(s) orders to kill people. So "Let's start a rampage" and kill each other. Grin

Your kind of thinking is the kind of thinking that, if you were serious, might be a bit of prompting for God to do exactly what you say.

Smiley
Yeap I was serious "while LOLing". Grin
Also, I'm like this right now:

It says; "Do you want war; Come On!".

ps: I'm not serious about those killings, it's only joke.
legendary
-snip-

The Judeo-Christian religion is the only religion that holds eternal life for people.

Smiley

It doesn't have anything to do with what people think. It has to do with what God has set in place.

Smiley

God(s) orders to kill people. So "Let's start a rampage" and kill each other. Grin

Your kind of thinking is the kind of thinking that, if you were serious, might be a bit of prompting for God to do exactly what you say.

Smiley
legendary
-snip-

Smiley

Smiley

legendary
-snip-

Smiley

Smiley
legendary
-snip-

Smiley
[/quote]

legendary

@BADecker do you know what's my religion and you're so sure about "I'm wrong about my religion choice?". Also you should check what "semitic religion" is.

Actually, I don't know what your religion is. I was simply going by what you said. Perhaps I misunderstood something.

Semite comes from the name, Shem, one of the sons of Noah. His more complex name was Melchizedek. He was quite a righteous person, though not perfect. Even Abraham gave him a tenth of the spoils. There is a possibility that he was taken to Heaven alive, by God, through a form of translation that was reserved for a few people of faith... including Enoch and Elijah.

Smiley

Semitic Religions are Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
Those three religions are claiming that they're the right religion and against war each other. Even their own cults fights with each others. (Basically they all steal stories from Sumerian Mithology etc).
For instance; Sunnite people is supporting ISIS while they're killing Shia. (They're both muslims but sunnites are claiming that shia isn't muslim etc.)

Anyway, Those three religion just brought people suffer not an enlightment.

Maybe today christians are not killing in the name of God but they did it before. People is changing in time.

500 years from now a muslim guy will mock with his own prophet who knows.

Didn't Christians make war against Muslims? (Think about Crusades).

And before that, Jewish people make war agains Christians? (Think that who killed Jesus etc).

Islamic people needs proper education. Not "someone's bringing democracy".

One day Islamic people will understand this "war of in the name of God/Allah" is just a total destruction but nothing. People will understand that. Also I'm referencing to South Park; "A small penis child will paint a cow in red color" and the peace will come.

Smiley
legendary

@BADecker do you know what's my religion and you're so sure about "I'm wrong about my religion choice?". Also you should check what "semitic religion" is.

Actually, I don't know what your religion is. I was simply going by what you said. Perhaps I misunderstood something.

Semite comes from the name, Shem, one of the sons of Noah. His more complex name was Melchizedek. He was quite a righteous person, though not perfect. Even Abraham gave him a tenth of the spoils. There is a possibility that he was taken to Heaven alive, by God, through a form of translation that was reserved for a few people of faith... including Enoch and Elijah.

Smiley

Semitic Religions are Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
Those three religions are claiming that they're the right religion and against war each other. Even their own cults fights with each others. (Basically they all steal stories from Sumerian Mithology etc).
For instance; Sunnite people is supporting ISIS while they're killing Shia. (They're both muslims but sunnites are claiming that shia isn't muslim etc.)

Anyway, Those three religion just brought people suffer not an enlightment.

Maybe today christians are not killing in the name of God but they did it before. People is changing in time.

500 years from now a muslim guy will mock with his own prophet who knows.

Didn't Christians make war against Muslims? (Think about Crusades).

And before that, Jewish people make war agains Christians? (Think that who killed Jesus etc).

Islamic people needs proper education. Not "someone's bringing democracy".

One day Islamic people will understand this "war of in the name of God/Allah" is just a total destruction but nothing. People will understand that. Also I'm referencing to South Park; "A small penis child will paint a cow in red color" and the peace will come.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

Smiley

he is obviously a j..aberwokie
legendary

Smiley
legendary
-snip-
Okay. So, Christians are still mislead in some ways. But we are waking up. Remember, anything that religion does that is bad, is done worse when there is no religion. 

Smiley

I don't like Karl Marx but he was right about something he said: "Religion is Opium of the people".

Let's give an example; You're an USA citizen and voter for Obama. And Obama give a job to his nephew who is not capable of the job but makes 1 mil $ a year. But you're working too hard to make 100k$ in a year. What's that? Basically corruption. But you don't care about it, or you just become upset but do nothing, maybe only a tweet to critisize Obama.  You don't kill a person about it, right?

But IF I say something bad about Jesus, you become mad at me, maybe you want to kill me. You can easily control people via Religion.

Also there's a saying (I don't know who said it) "There are much more people who got killed in the name of Got rather than in the name of Satan". Does that make God bad or it praises Satan? But it's true.

I don't care which Semitic Religion killed how many people. I do care about brain-washed 'good people'.

please watch family guy http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Jesus_Christ

and tell me how many Christians armed with m16 stormed fox studios?

"Stewie explains to Brian that Jesus didn't really die on the cross in "Stewie, Chris & Brian's Excellent Adventure" as God discovers in a cutaway that it was really due to cocaine and trauma to the colon."

I'm watching Family Guy, don't worry.
You can come up with 2 solutions about that.
1- USA citizens are not too religious.
2- They're too scared.

I just googled that phrase: "christians protest family guy" and clicked the "Yahoo Answers" link. What I found?
"This question doesn't exists". https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150101133233AAPYkZP
Check the people's voices via google cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index%3Fqid%3D20150101133233AAPYkZP&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=sBOvVIXpDcG9Ud-PgJgE

Why are they trying to suppress people's voices?

Make your decision.

@BADecker, I don't care about Jesus or any other "semitic" religion. Save your time you can't make me turn into Jesus.
ps: I've also read all semitic books, they're just collection of some mithological stories. According to the Bible Earth was created 6k years ago. What science says? Earth is at least 4.5 billion years old. So save your stories for yourself.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121003061828AA19Zrc

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091115234304AAUxPdJ

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130721230101AAVmMtI

There are 191 questions on family guy and jesus.

Still , answer my question..how many people at fox have been shot by raging Christians?

An awesome big fucking 0 , same number to describe a radical Muslim active brain cells.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100514042451AAIxEKw
Why do Christians not get upset when Family Guy does a Jesus episode

If they're not trying to kill Family Guy script writers, you can think that they're just cowards.

I don't care about who killed other about which religion. Does christians killing muslims in iraq or afghanistan? Yes they are. Some of them trying to get "democracy" to those countries, right? How does a christian relieves himself/herself about "islamic terror"?
"Wow usa killed muslim terrorists"  How many civillians got killed by "Christians" in Iraq or Afghanistan? How many civillians are being killed in Palestine by Jews?

"Killing in the name of a Religion" is just decieving own people.

legendary

@BADecker, I don't care about Jesus or any other "semitic" religion. Save your time you can't make me turn into Jesus.
ps: I've also read all semitic books, they're just collection of some mithological stories. According to the Bible Earth was created 6k years ago. What science says? Earth is at least 4.5 billion years old. So save your stories for yourself.

All right, all right. I am not trying to get you to turn from your religion. But if you truly want to be somewhat enlightened about what is happening, you need to start recognizing that yours is a religion, as well.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: