Pages:
Author

Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ? - page 18. (Read 17487 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
It is more reasonable to invest in 3-4 different coins to allocate risks. Here are those to which I advise you to look, to study, perhaps they will also seem promising:
- TRX
- SIA
- TEL
- XVG
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:29:01 PM
The amount of course is not so big, but nevertheless sufficient for investment in cryptocurrency. Pay attention to Gladius.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
May 19, 2018, 06:12:28 PM
You can see the price development of alt coin and bitcoin here.
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/

should buy when the bitcoin price at the pump or dump because altcoin will be very deep DUMP. Buy coins with big trading vol with a 20% price drop. Hold until you get a profit. DYOR
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 19, 2018, 06:00:25 PM
In your place, I would buy promising coins, which are now cheap, but have great growth potential.
pay attention to eos, ada, capp. good luck!
Activity: 252
May 19, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
you should differentiate and buy half on ether that in 2018 will continue to rise and then 2 very speculative: news entry daostack and then auroradao
Activity: 490
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
May 19, 2018, 02:45:40 PM
I think you should take a look at Idex. I would recommend you to buy the Marketcap from the low coins. I can not give you full advice at the moment because I do not know the budget exactly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 01:10:14 PM
Note altcon stratis. This year, the first ICO on this platform is planned and I think the price of the token will grow strongly.
Activity: 108
May 19, 2018, 11:28:56 AM
Check Masari.
Would not it be much safer and beneficial to choose an old coin instead of going for the new ones, especially after the Centra incident ?

Moreover, the new coins cannot unleash as much profit as old coins can or you can say that a person may need to hold for years in order to become rich. Therefore, the best is to invest in bitcoin or any potential coin like ethereum or litecoin. Basically I'm not in favour of any ICO projects hence I'm not recommending any of them. Still, there could be many potential tokens are available to invest with. But considering the risk I am always suggesting not to go for them compared to old reputed coins.

Masari is not an ICO, it is a privacy coin with good tech scheduled, check more here: https://medium.com/@officialmasari/introtomasari-8519598168a0
Activity: 532
May 19, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
In my opinion, you should invest in ICX and hold it until the end of Q4. The good news about ICX has been a lot on social networking sites and news sites about Crypto. Meetings are held more often to prepare for the new system development.
In addition, Korea is a wonderful country in terms of technology. Technology experts are very great. So I strongly believe that ICX will be promoted to the top 10 for $ 15 per coin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 19, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
The best thing is to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin and such coins as:

1. TRX
2. Ripple
3. Litecoin
4. NEO

But the last four it's my opinion - you can choose something more
However, put most of your instment into Ethereum and Bitcoin
It's for save

Ripple is not decentralized, so it might not be a good choice.
all these coins have a huge market cap and you can't make money with 1200$ on them you should try to find the next trx,neo.... these coins are mostly store of value than investment.

maybe he can select cheap coins with a profitable chance in the future, he can make a research for ada, waves, trx while the price of each coin is still cheap. and with that money, I guess he can make a big profit once the price increase higher and I am sure that three coins will increase in the future. I think cheap coins price still profitable to increase so if he can analyze each coin that we suggested to him, I think he can find more coins to buy.
Activity: 58
May 19, 2018, 08:11:59 AM
U can invest with WideCash.

https://freiexchange.com/market/WCH/BTC
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
May 19, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

1. TRX
2. Ripple
3. Litecoin
4. NEO

It's for save

all these coins have a huge market cap and you can't make money with 1200$ on them you should try to find the next trx,neo.... these coins are mostly store of value than investment.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 19, 2018, 07:59:28 AM
Given the situation that now exists in the market of crypto currency, you can pay attention to NEO
and Binance Token. Both these coins show good results, under the present conditions
BNB price had been increasing even if it's just new exchanges getting bigger and better day by day. Investing on this coin is a sure winner.
Activity: 61
May 19, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

1. TRX
2. Ripple
3. Litecoin
4. NEO

It's for save

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
May 15, 2018, 09:49:37 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !
Ethereum is a great coin to buy but you should not expect to get great profits out of it, and the reason for it is that the market cap is already very high which means that it is a lot more difficult for it to grow compared to other coins, if I were you taking into account the small amount of money that you want to invest I will probably look for coins with a very small market cap and hope for the best.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
May 15, 2018, 02:05:29 AM
Get yourself 50%btc ,and rest of the money put in an low supply altcoin.The one you think have more potential.Check Block array for example
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 15, 2018, 01:40:03 AM
Thanks !
All you have to buy with the money you have is you have to buy some Ethereum coins. You can hold in the long run all the Ethereum you have. I'm sure you will not regret and will get a huge profit.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
May 15, 2018, 01:16:51 AM
Check Masari.
Would not it be much safer and beneficial to choose an old coin instead of going for the new ones, especially after the Centra incident ?

Moreover, the new coins cannot unleash as much profit as old coins can or you can say that a person may need to hold for years in order to become rich. Therefore, the best is to invest in bitcoin or any potential coin like ethereum or litecoin. Basically I'm not in favour of any ICO projects hence I'm not recommending any of them. Still, there could be many potential tokens are available to invest with. But considering the risk I am always suggesting not to go for them compared to old reputed coins.
Activity: 25
May 11, 2018, 11:48:38 AM
Check Masari.
Pages:
Jump to: