Pages:
Author

Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ? - page 15. (Read 17487 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 02:03:20 PM
Have been watching the market very close since i posted , i only invested 50% and i'm thinking to bulge even more now , maybe another 1,2k since we are still in a beartrend . Thank you for your responses , i've managed to learn alot in this time . Happy trading !
Activity: 228
June 06, 2018, 12:34:05 PM
0.1BTC and reinvest the curve into IAgon during this pre-sale period. You will never feel regret. Please consider my suggestion. It will make a big profit later this year.
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 12:14:02 PM
I would recommend joining the project Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it.
Activity: 182
June 06, 2018, 12:02:52 PM
I would recommend that you buy the Pavo tokens. Pavocoin core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Pavo. Every platform activity will require Pavo to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
June 06, 2018, 10:27:35 AM
you are very good if you think to invest in Ethereum, you must know that ethereum become platform for ICO TOKEN. altcoin with a TOKEN base, but if you have the desire to invest in other altcoins. you better think about DGB, LTC,OMG,TRX. I think this altcoin is great for long term investment.
LTC and TRX are the best from your list for me, they have the biggest Chance to just go to he moon in coming month or till the end of this year, good luck in investing.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 06, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
you are very good if you think to invest in Ethereum, you must know that ethereum become platform for ICO TOKEN. altcoin with a TOKEN base, but if you have the desire to invest in other altcoins. you better think about DGB, LTC,OMG,TRX. I think this altcoin is great for long term investment.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 06, 2018, 09:16:59 AM
I think you have too little money. For such funds, I suggest you choose some niche coins. For example, choose some new coins on the platform. Although they may be garbage. But I think as long as the platform has not dropped. You can go in and buy a little. That means there are rich millionaires manipulating inside.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
June 03, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
I advise you to buy bitokoyn. Because this coin is too popular and in demand. And its price will still please those who hold these coins.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 07:51:00 PM
with $ 1200 in cash I think I will split it into some coins that have potential like NEO and ETH coins. where now this coin can be used as one of the coins that have the potential and can avoid the risk of loss.
splitting is the best suggestion for any trader. The OP also need to split them in those coins which he think will get better return. In this way he will secure himself from the lose as it is not possible that all of them will drop in value only some of them or one of them will drop for which OP will have to wait and will see them after some time to its recovered value.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 06:40:38 PM
with $ 1200 in cash I think I will split it into some coins that have potential like NEO and ETH coins. where now this coin can be used as one of the coins that have the potential and can avoid the risk of loss.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
May 30, 2018, 06:37:08 PM
Be careful about investing in icos, specially if you are a newbie and you do not know how to make a good research before investing. If you are a 100% newbie just like you are saying, just invest in good known cryptos.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 05:51:20 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

In my opinion, ethereum is always greater than ethereum classic. And also, I think neo and eos could be good options to get good profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 29, 2018, 05:19:15 PM
you have several options, namely Ethereum, Neo, Trx, LTC. but I just read a few treads that say "the best investment of NEO and ethereum" if you are a small financier. I have a suggestion, you should buy a coin for a small price. but NEO is also good for investment because the NEO price is a bit cheaper than ethereum. and there is still a chance to pump high, and take profit.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
May 29, 2018, 04:47:39 PM
Buy little what I advise but investing in any cryptocurrency in this field. You can easily plus you will be able to help a lot of already experienced people in this field.
Activity: 560
May 29, 2018, 04:05:40 PM
Ethereum can also be taken without waiting for a moment to take the risk of $ 500 to some levels. In the new bull season I think Ethereum will gain more value than the other crypto paralas.
If you take into account the current state of things, many users already drink valerian, so I do not know how many people will get a heart attack if they see a price on the etherium of $ 500. Each of us invests our funds in the hope of good prospects, and as a result, we see only more and more and a drop in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
you should differentiate and buy half on ether that in 2018 will continue to rise and then 2 very speculative: news entry daostack and then auroradao
Activity: 546
May 29, 2018, 02:34:40 PM
Ethereum can also be taken without waiting for a moment to take the risk of $ 500 to some levels. In the new bull season I think Ethereum will gain more value than the other crypto paralas.
Activity: 98
May 29, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
I would recommend joining the project  Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it. YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
Activity: 406
May 29, 2018, 02:12:19 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

At the moment, many interesting and potentially powerful projects are being carried out by ICO. I think that it makes sense to look at this type of investment. But if the risk is not for you, then consider new projects that develop and improve blockchain technology, such as Aion, Icon, Wanchain, Arcblock etc.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 01:05:42 PM
In 2018, i can recommend you to buy ETH, NEO, VTC, SHIFT, and NXT. these coins are really worth i think, i suggest you put on 40-50% to Ethereum, and the least you can choose those coin..
Pages:
Jump to: