Pages:
Author

Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ? - page 24. (Read 17487 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 06:06:59 AM
Try to invest on the ICO, I will recommend FuzeX, the project is better that Tenx as of now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
January 18, 2018, 04:40:05 AM
First decide in what kind of technology you want to invest, there are some good infographics like this one https://news.blackmooncrypto.com/the-crypto-ecosystem-v2-aea76bde5457 that depicts the crypto ecosystem. In my own experience the most potential and growth is for new blockchain platforms and cryptocurrencies with new paradigma (like Monero or ZCash with it's privacy).  For blockchain platform there will be a new ArcBlock ICO 3-d of february, check my signature for details and read their whitepaper for sure. 
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
January 16, 2018, 05:46:18 AM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
You can try to look at:
Viberate (VIB) - its about music industry
Paypie (PPP) - about accounting platform
Herocoin (PLAY) - and this is about betting

Do your due diligence to them, but i can guarantee that those are interesting projects.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

Remember use 50% own capital........
Long term gains over panic selling. My 2018 Crypto predictions:
Ripple $10
Tron $5
Reddcoin $0.50
Digibyte $2
Bytecoin $1
 Dentacoin $0.05

Check back at end of 2018
Why so much diversify it?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

Remember use 50% own capital........
Long term gains over panic selling. My 2018 Crypto predictions:
Ripple $10
Tron $5
Reddcoin $0.50
Digibyte $2
Bytecoin $1
 Dentacoin $0.05

Check back at end of 2018
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 05:19:34 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !

You must buy this:

Top 3 most promising low Market Cap coins 2018:
1- Verify (CRED)
2- FLIXXO
3- ELIXIR (ELIX)

1 kin
2 sonm
3 mth

and i will take my x2 gain next month.

trust me. they are the most promising coins
Activity: 111
January 15, 2018, 04:59:27 PM
I woulds suggest pick from well-known person who runs a blog about Expanse and TokenLab who is also working at this projects.
They are working hard and it's not work without progresses 2018 will bring many improvements and news so the price should rise.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 15, 2018, 04:54:07 PM
Thanks !

Blue is good for playing on short term basis but remember that it has already history of crazy pump so you play safely.

NEO is good too and you can consider this. Airdrop coins such as SDRN are good for short term too since they are cheap now.

Long term coins such as ETH and BTC are already obvious that is good for investment but since you have a budget of only $1,200 it's better if you play first with those alts as you can also earned ETH from doing this at the same time.

Try it and see what will be the result.
Activity: 38
January 15, 2018, 04:13:46 PM
Thanks !

You must buy this:

Top 3 most promising low Market Cap coins 2018:
1- Verify (CRED)
2- FLIXXO
3- ELIXIR (ELIX)
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 04:11:36 PM
Everyone has their own opinion on investing Rather than making such inquiry you ought to do research and take a stab at ending up for good ones. You can check the undertaking in points of interest by doing some personal investigation, plans, and the item. It isn't so much that elusive a decent one.
Activity: 19
January 15, 2018, 04:08:47 PM
Buy NEO. It is very promising project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 15, 2018, 11:11:29 AM
Check out stratis & waves! there are too many developments such as mainnet - Smart contract & also umcoming ICOs based on these coins!
also i would recommend ethos! yes!
It will kill coinbase...been shilling abt it since it was $1.25 only 4 weeks ago... Universal wallet launch in Q1 and Fiat gateway in Q2...it will go parabolic..
Product ✅
Community ✅
Developers✅
Real world use✅

Ticks all the boxes...
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 15, 2018, 10:01:38 AM
Thanks !

i think BLUE is on its peak now. try to buy HAT or PRL .

Yeah PRL I think it's the best invesment for longterm, with $1200 it's not big capital,
we can choose alot of coin which cheap to make a longterm investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
January 15, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
Thanks !

i think BLUE is on its peak now. try to buy HAT or PRL .
Activity: 308
January 15, 2018, 09:03:28 AM
i think too that you should split up your budget, going all in with only one currency is risky, i would suggest you to put some money on low market coin (risky but more gains) for example xspec, blue , strat or shift, put there something like 40% of your budget, another 40% on safe coins like ether, btc or stellar, you wont gain much money but it's safer. the last 20% on some promising icos like the telegram ICO in march or idw that seems a cool project.
give a look to universa that is not yet listed but it's promising too
Activity: 10
January 15, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
I would split it up.

I would put 1/3 in a low cap privacy coin.
My favorite is Xspec, undervalued for the tech it uses. With a low market cap and crappy marketing I can see this coin go really far when it gets some mroe attention.

Put 1/3 in a upcoming Ico, many out there at the moment

and 1/3 in bitcoin
Activity: 350
January 14, 2018, 12:42:28 PM
Thanks !

I also do not have a lot of capital for investment, and I have acquired new altcoyins: Power Ledger and sugarexchange, they have shown good growth since entering the exchange and I think that this is not the limit. I advise you to consider them for investment

Activity: 115
January 14, 2018, 12:36:27 PM
$1200 is really a suitable budget for newcomers. ETH is really a good coin. With your other choices, I do not know exactly so I wont give my opinion. But, I wanna introduce you one coin. That is Playkey. That is a potential token was released from successful ICO project.
Activity: 131
January 14, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
Thanks !
Buy BTC not any chance to buy it cheap for now.
Pages:
Jump to: