Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 181. (Read 499574 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Would throw more at it but 2 video cards have gone down in the past few days.  One I think I can repair, the other I may just have to use for spare parts...luckily I have made back my investment on both of them.
It's been a bad week for me, too. I found one motherboard filled with capacitors opened up like popcorn (like ten of them!) and another machine with a dead PSU. Sad

How do you repair the video cards? Are you also replacing the bad caps?

Good that you got your investment back.. I'm in so much loss that I doubt can recover with the current BTC value. Actually, at this point it barely pays for the power bill. Maybe once the weather cools I can get heating from them Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
...luckily I have made back my investment on both of them.

Wish I could say that
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
poke it with a stick....or a Jalepeno on a Stick...

+1
I'm gettin' tired of gnawing on this one

Would throw more at it but 2 video cards have gone down in the past few days.  One I think I can repair, the other I may just have to use for spare parts...luckily I have made back my investment on both of them.

+1
I'm gettin' tired of gnawing on this one
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Sorry guys, had a SURPRISE! BUTTSEKS! hard drive failure this morning.  Had to do an emergency hard-drive-ectomy.  All is well now, it's been replaced and the array is rebuilding just fine.  Go, go RAID 10.

Everything should be back to normal and share submission should have only been down for about 2 - 3 minutes, though the website was down for about 15 or 20.  No shares were lost or anything, though.
Pool down?

Looks like the pool hashrate is down.
I'm still producing shares...for the moment

Maybe Inaba got someone to stop mining and play a game with him for a bit. Grin

Are you not connecting?
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1011
The pool rate has stagnated for quite some months now. While other pools grow we stay the same so our pool variance will increase.

As long as it continues to pay out consistently here, I'm not worried. For example, bitcoinpool.com reports a higher hash rate than EMC does, but I haven't gotten paid from there nearly as consistently as I do here. The grass may not be so greener on the other side.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The pool rate has stagnated for quite some months now. While other pools grow we stay the same so our pool variance will increase.
Activity: 100
looks like the pool has 'settled down' into a comfortable groove.

=]

not much chatter on either forum.

to me, that's a good thing.

now, if only there was someway to get the difficulty down and the value up, i'd be in high cotton.

=]

best pool ever!

'monkey
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
No problem.

Somebody with a stick, poke it
Activity: 173
Definitely jinx'ed it.   Smiley
Activity: 51
Activity: 182
Hopefully the luck continues.
donator
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Ha found another block today, that's 2 in 4 days with only 500Mh/s in the pool  Smiley  ...now where is that cash in your found blocks for 50 BTC button  Huh
Activity: 31
Under "My Account" It lists blocks found, 2 in my case. 

If you what to know what block you found and are in the hall of fame you can click on the number of block that goes with your user name, but if you only found one block my might not be in the hall of fame.  I your not in the hall of fame then, I don't know how to see what block you found. 
Activity: 100
click on the hall of fame link

that'll show you rank of block finders

click on their number of blocks

that'll show you what blocks they found

there may be an easier way, but that's what i know

=]

'monkey
Jump to: