Pages:
Author

Topic: $12000 to invest in long term. Which coin? :D - page 40. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If I decided to invest 12000 $, then the entire amount I'd split it into 3 parts. 1/3 I would have invested in bitcoins, Ethereum 1/3 in and 1/3 in some kind of ICO
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think it is better to invest in several projects. This is due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is unstable, and one can not say with absolute certainty that this or that coin will grow.
I would definitely invest some of the money in ETH and BTC and selected some cheap altcoins.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
This is a lot of money (at least for me) and it is necessary to choose reliable projects for investment. I think that you need to consider projects from the top 10 by capitalization for investing such a amount.
Activity: 182
What you need mostly is, you need to research very thoroughly which coins you wish to invest into. It would be a better decision to spread your investment over many solid coins and watch your investment grow slowly SBD steadily.

You can look at coins like ETHERUM, BITCOIN, CARDANO, WANCHAIN, ZiLLIQA, STEEM, NEO

These are great coins you can consider investing into
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
Join WhaleTank club to know enjoy profits from their long-term portfolio!!!
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
If I have that amount to invest in crypto currencies, I would spread it out over a few different coins. With that being said, I would recommend investing in Tron (TRX) and two new icos; TomoCoin and Open Platform. I think that these positions will not disappoint.
Activity: 259
I would invest 10,000 in bitcoins and 2,000$ in various cryptocurrencies, which are not the most popular now, if I were you. six months from now, you'll be able to make good money on bitcoin, and the 2,000 you invested in the less popular cryptocurrencies can bring you huge profits.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
$ 12000 is a big capital, I suggest you to invest in some top coins. such as bitcoin, eth, neo, litecoin and others. this way you will not be worried if one of the coins you invest does not match your estimates. and the opportunities for you to earn profits will be enormous.
Activity: 208
I advise you to split you investment and buy more eth. I think Ethereum will have a great future and the price will go much higher this year.
Activity: 69
First you have to calculate the risk in investing Crypto World. After doing your calculation you need to figure out yourself which COins are best to invest in long term which gives you more.

For me
GVT
ETH
NEO
Activity: 420
There is really no safe investment but I recommend an investment in the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap. Take your time, study them and Invest wisely.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Which coin?
Any

Activity: 181
in the long run, I would advise you to invest your capital in Ethereum.
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Did you consider contributing to an ICO?

It can return profit rates that you couldn't even dream of with altcoins.

Check out my article on choosing and investing in an ICO safely: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/must-read-tips-for-choosing-and-investing-in-an-ico-what-do-smart-investors-do-3625218
Activity: 378
idap.io
Are you serious? that is a pretty fantastic amount, it may take me up to 3 years to accumulate that amount of money, ethereum and bitcoincash, then you will feel a big advantage
Activity: 294
I suggest POLY,NEO,EOS.
Activity: 644
Need to invest not in one, and in several,and better in 12,and in every on 1,000$ then,even if 2-3 through a year old,2 years old, would give X10-30 you regulation in the black good,and in one or 2 not cost,many what can happen with them,and you regulation without money
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
You should diversify your risks and choose 5-10 altcoins. One long term token I will definitely recommend investing in is Credits. A lot of good things will happen with it in nearest future: prerelease in mid of May, mainnet in July, big exchanges are coming so it's a good investment.
Activity: 118
I would invest in a few coins to avoid taking risks.  I think eth is a good coin for long-term investments.
Activity: 112
Which is a safe coin to invest in the long term?
How long should I hold it?

Is there a risk that I might lose it all?

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

I was thinking Litecoin, is it a good idea?

Take a look on WTL - a good long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: