Pages:
Author

Topic: $120,000 Bitcoin is going to happened? - page 4. (Read 555 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1020
June 08, 2024, 04:23:50 AM
I am new to BitcoinTalk BTC

My question is that I heard rumors about $120,000 Bitcoin
What is your opinion on this matter?

Welcome to Bitcointalk and I hope your stay here will be fruitful. You didn't specify the source of your prediction but everyone is free to speculate. Everybody has their predictions about the price of Bitcoin but none of them is certain. Some people predicted that Bitcoin would crash but it has not come to pass. Others have also speculated that the price will go above $120k, we are still waiting for this to happen. But sincerely Bitcoin can even get to any price but it depends on different economic and political factors. I predict the coin will reach $100k because the world economy is recovering gradually. Some major economies in Europe have recently reduced interest rates and it is also predicted that the UK and US might also take the same decision in a few months. Spot Bitcoin ETF approval in the US, Hong Kong and Australia is also a plus to the price of Bitcoin. 

This thread belongs to speculation.   
Activity: 350
Merit: 116
June 08, 2024, 04:04:35 AM
Welcome to the Bitcoin Forum. I don't know exactly how much experience or how long you know about Bitcoin. When Bitcoin was under $20k last year did you think it would go over $70k in the current market, did you think this was a rumor?  Don't you think bitcoin price will reach $120k in current year with this trend of bitcoin. Although the price of Bitcoin is very volatile, I think it is possible for Bitcoin to reach $120k in the future, if you want that time moment, you must hold on to Bitcoin investment.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2024, 04:02:30 AM
Welcome.  Wink

Those are not rumors but predictions.

Go to the Speculation board and you'd see higher price predictions for Bitcoin.

--> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0

And it is only going to be a matter of time until we all see those price predictions come into reality.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
June 08, 2024, 03:59:06 AM
With a very high probability, it will pass this cycle, most likely this year. But if you are new I think what is attracting you to bitcoin is precisely that, its revaluation potential and I would advise you to be interested in its other aspects, about its nature and how it works, which is what makes it so valuable.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 08, 2024, 03:57:09 AM
First get acquainted with everything you are lacking in terms of basic knowledge. And everyone here always welcomes you.

(...)My question is that I heard rumors about $120,000 Bitcoin
It's like you hear rumors about anything in life but it's just speculation about the future. But in this case we have a lot of evidence to see that coming true, but I'm curious how it would make you feel about this? Like whether you intend to hold bitcoin or not?

But anyway, encourage everyone to find out what it is first, then make the decision you want and be responsible for what you do, don't just depend on your own judgments incredulously.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
June 08, 2024, 03:40:57 AM
Bitcoin may still increase to $120000 but $100000 is what we are expecting for now. We still have the remaining part of this year and also the whole next year for bitcoin bull run. That is enough for bitcoin to get to $120000. But nobody knows the future. What that we know is that bitcoin may be slow and not increasing in price for some time but this will later change. I am still optimistic that bitcoin price will increase above $100000 and higher. But we just have to be very patient about it.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 08, 2024, 03:23:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: