Pages:
Author

Topic: $1,250,000 in Rewards still to claim [Bounty] [VREO] | MERO Token Sale] [ended] - page 15. (Read 25877 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Change your ticker symbol , MTC already belongs to marinecoin.  MTC (marinecoin) goes back to 2014 by the way.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I have >5,000 followers on Twitter. Could you change my rewards, please
Telegram Username or Link Your Telegram: @KLoUN286 (https://t.me/KLoUN286)
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/KLoUN286

The follower count that matters for us is the one you have when retweeting, so the stakes for your past retweets will stay the same, but you will get more stakes per retweet in the future. Congrats on breaking the 5k!
Will the software also track our contribution here on Bitcointalk on a weekly basis? Don't see any stakes so far, just wondering ...
Yes it will! It doesn't show yet because we were originally planning on a combined signature and avatar campaign, but since the avatar took longer to release and is only available to full members we will split those 2 up. More details on this coming soon, but we are definitely keeping track of the signatures already!

I understand. Thanks for the Information!
For the future, I would suggest to communicate such things, actively and in advance to make sure everyone knows whats going on ;-)

edit: the provided Avatar is too big to save it (120x80px is required). I resized it my own but maybe you provide a correct one for other participants
Thanks for the heads-up! We changed the avatar to fit those requirements now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
I have >5,000 followers on Twitter. Could you change my rewards, please
Telegram Username or Link Your Telegram: @KLoUN286 (https://t.me/KLoUN286)
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/KLoUN286
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Will the software also track our contribution here on Bitcointalk on a weekly basis? Don't see any stakes so far, just wondering ...
Yes it will! It doesn't show yet because we were originally planning on a combined signature and avatar campaign, but since the avatar took longer to release and is only available to full members we will split those 2 up. More details on this coming soon, but we are definitely keeping track of the signatures already!

I understand. Thanks for the Information!
For the future, I would suggest to communicate such things, actively and in advance to make sure everyone knows whats going on ;-)

edit: the provided Avatar is too big to save it (120x80px is required). I resized it my own but maybe you provide a correct one for other participants
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
I dont see anything about Medium in the bounty tool. How do I participate in the medium campaign
Activity: 130
Dear manager, help me, I forgot the password from the bounty cabinet, I registered yesterday and did not save the password. How to restore access to the office?
Activity: 126
Activity: 18
Where can I see information about the founders and the team?
Activity: 176
Nice project with unique concept. I have joined in Social Network Campaign, both Twitter and Facebook.

Also thank you very much for considering early supporters and ready to pay us as early as possible, once ICO closes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
I've been making twitter job, tweeting your tweets with according hashtag, but have 0 activity. Maybe I should give it some time?
Hi, there was a small translation error within the bounty software, that we have fixed now. You should be able to see your completed tasks and stakes now!
Yeah that's all good right now, twitter is activated and counts stakes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
If you need an italian community manager feel free to PM me.
Hey, we are definitely looking for an italian ambassador, but not necessarily a community manager. If you are interested in that position please send us an application including references, your experience and LinkedIn profile vial mail to [email protected].
I've been making twitter job, tweeting your tweets with according hashtag, but have 0 activity. Maybe I should give it some time?
Hi, there was a small translation error within the bounty software, that we have fixed now. You should be able to see your completed tasks and stakes now!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hi....

Please Respond the my mail from [email protected]

Already submitted my Hindi Website and Whitepaper Translation and waiting for the color word file....

I cant find the stakes for Translation on bounty portal???

Thanks
Activity: 9
Hi, I'm interested to reserve for Malay, Chinese translation + blogging.
I have vast experience in doing above for many other ICOs.
Activity: 24
How many tokens are allocated to the Bounty program?

For level A 33 Mio tokens, for level B 11.400.000
Activity: 38
If you need an italian community manager feel free to PM me.
Pages:
Jump to: