Pages:
Author

Topic: $1,250,000 in Rewards still to claim [Bounty] [VREO] | MERO Token Sale] [ended] - page 18. (Read 25877 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Positions for arabic translation and german proofreading are now also filled! Thanks everyone for your applications and contributions and please keep them coming, we are going to answer them all as soon as possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
no spreadsheet as well?
how are we going to track our stakes?
This will all be handled by the automated software we will be using. Link is coming very soon!
Activity: 154
no spreadsheet as well?
how are we going to track our stakes?
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
We found proofreaders for the Japanese, Russian and Portuguese languages! If you want to translate or proofread for us, please check the available languages in our initial post and apply here or via mail to [email protected]!

I already applied via E-Mail - waiting patiently for your response ;-)
We found proofreaders for the Japanese, Russian and Portuguese languages! If you want to translate or proofread for us, please check the available languages in our initial post and apply here or via mail to [email protected]!
i am start company twitter.i am understand we are dont need do reports here..BUT WHERE REGISTER FORM?
Instead of using a form for you to fill, there will be a software that tracks your contributions automatically, which you will have to submit your data and accounts to. This tool will be released shortly, but tracks retroactively as well.
Link plz twitter register form
There are no registration forms, because we will be using a software that tracks your contributions automatically. We will provide a link for you to submit your data as soon as we can!
GREETING DEV, please how can we get the registration form for this campaign as mentioned earlier...
We need FACEBOOK FORM
we need TWITTER FORM
............MEDIUM FORM
ETC
OR SHOULD WE FILLED THE GOOGLE FORM ON THIS THREAD BY SUBMITTING OUR DETAILS AUTOMATICALLY.
THANK YOU AS YOU PROVIDE'S.
There are no registration forms, because we will be using a software that tracks your contributions automatically. We will provide a link for you to submit your data very soon! The software will be able to retroactively track any contributions you have made even before submitting your data.
I've join the Telegramm campain:
Username: @DmiSh
eth: 0x5b27fbd0153d00a906b98594af33551b554A0D72
I've a quistion. In what name i have to put this "[Vreo.io |9 April | PRESALE]"?
Can i do it in my first name?
Thank you for joining! The "[Vreo.io |9 April | PRESALE]" has to be a visible part of your name, whenever you send a message, first or last name is your own choice. You can easily edit it in the settings.
Activity: 154
spreadsheet?
weekly dates?
Medium link?
no need for reporting here in BTT for Twitter/FB campaign?
We will be using an automated software to track your contributions, which we will release here shortly. It does track retroactively, so feel free to start as soon as you wish. There is no need to report in Bitcointalk Forum for Twitter / Facebook campaign as that will all be handled by the software. Medium Link is https://medium.com/@vreo.

thats awesome.. thank you
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
i am start company twitter.i am understand we are dont need do reports here..BUT WHERE REGISTER FORM?
Instead of using a form for you to fill, there will be a software that tracks your contributions automatically, which you will have to submit your data and accounts to. This tool will be released shortly, but tracks retroactively as well.
Link plz twitter register form
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Activity: 126
I've join the Telegramm campain:
Username: @DmiSh
eth: 0x5b27fbd0153d00a906b98594af33551b554A0D72
I've a quistion. In what name i have to put this "[Vreo.io |9 April | PRESALE]"?
Can i do it in my first name?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Hello bounty manager, Where is the form to register bounty campaign? Because I do not see in this thread.
We will soon provide a software to automatically track your contributions, that you will have to submit your information to. It will work retroactively, so feel free to start contributing as soon as you wish!
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
Hello bounty manager, Where is the form to register bounty campaign? Because I do not see in this thread.
Translations into Russian, Italian and Japanese are already claimed! If you want to provide translations into Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French or Turkish please apply here or send your application to [email protected]!
why there is no signature code and no spreadsheet for bounty participant?
The signature codes will be released shortly and the spreadsheet is replaced by an automated software coming soon.
I want to join twitter campaing, but there is no form to fill....
How I join TELEGRAM Campaign ?  but there is no form to fill...  Huh
Information on how to join the telegram and twitter campaigns can be found in the initial bounty posting. Instead of using a form for you to fill, there will be a software that tracks your contributions automatically, which you will have to submit your data and accounts to. This tool will be released shortly, but tracks retroactively as well.
Pages:
Jump to: