Pages:
Author

Topic: [12dailycoin.com] ★Signature Campaign★ | Best Rates | Jr. Member - Staff [OPEN] - page 5. (Read 16096 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Its dead, stop dreaming that you are getting paid for your posts.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/b31dede3dff317374b44df664cca8b8e40064aff176e96ac04f8d31b245234e3

to join our signature campaign :

1. change your signature
2. we will give Upfront payments for every 10 post
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again (63+10 posts)

Username : teonoaro
Current Post Count : 34
Current Rank: Jr Member
Bitcoin Address: 18U6MY3mwduKtLcaA1EkjtSNjJ6QvVueaY

Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/59fb18d929b166b9a2aba11185c6f163768f9f583fd55bb3c5736cd3e8118a2d

1. change your signature
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again (37+10 posts)

Payment received. I will update here once I complete the next posts of good quality.

Received 0.012 upfront now. However I already got 0.01. So far you've paid me 0.022. However I started with 37th post and have completed up to 60th. It will 20+ posts after receiving the first upfront (So 60-37=23, need to filter payable). Still you haven't paid me for 10+ posts that I already did. If you have time take a look into my posts and update me with the payments. I will once again update you when I reach 63+10 posts.

63+10 posts have been posted. You need to pay me 0.022 atleast. This covers the missing 10+ posts when I was in Jr Member status. And the upfront for next ten.
Making it clear for you again.
1. I started from 37th post, when you paid my first upfront of 0.01
2. Then I went on to post upto 63. So, payment to be paid is 63-37=26. Subtracting upfront for 10 posts. 26-10=16. Subtracting another 6 posts which occurred in small number of words and posts in this thread. So pending payment of 10 posts.
3. You made upfront payment again - 0.012 as it turned into Member level.
4. Now I completed 63+10.
5. The actual payment would be 0.012 upfront + the missing 10 posts payment described in point number 2 which is 0.01. So it should be 0.022.

Thanks.

Why the OP is not talking here for sometime?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
Received my second payment! Cool

I thought the campaign has finished. Has anybody else received the payments?
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
looks like OP isn't paying more. everybody please remove the signatures and stop advertising this ponzi site anymore. it already stopped paying, dont give free advertising for a ponzi site :/
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Received my second payment! Cool

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I seriously am fed up of guys who are in bitcointalk.org because of signature campaign as a primary purpose and all out posting for not for good but for earning some btc. The users who enrolled in this signature campaign just shows an example of this. They didnt cared about that they will get negative but they thought that they will earn some btc from it and not thinking about the part that users whoever watches that signature and deposits there will eventually loose..

i will say shame on you guys because you are eating up the base where you are currently chatting to earn money. New users will leave forum if you go on promoting ponzis and increase the scam cases.

Also to other users who keep on depositing and believing those PONZIS that why cant you use your brain??
Let me ask you something. Suppose you open a site and you say you will give double of investment money. So do you think at double rate you will be able to continue like this.?

I already lost my 0.1 btc like this one year ago and i never trust those sites then. And i dont want to happen with you guys.Crying out and weeping or cussing that scammer wont do for good. It is time to not allow them to grow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Finally a good paying Signature Campaign for all the Members with Negative trusts ! Afterall ,being negative repped is not all that bad.
Ironical, considering neg rated members aren't allowed to join the campaign

Yes, It's probably a scam, but I think we don't have the right to stop people running or joining a signature campaign like this.
Well no shit it's a scam. Have you seen the rates. And the fact that the owner is a newbie with negative trust and he/she is not using an escrow, just adds to the fun of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Why are people risking their accounts for so little, potentially unreal amounts of bitcoin? Please don't be stupid with your accounts...

some users who joined this campaign already have red trust and some only buy a Jr Member account very cheap and joining here for upfront payment and then easy profit for them.

True but what about the senior members? They are in control of a much more valuable account....

i dont see Sr Members here with clean rep when joining, IIRC i saw 1 but he immidiately remove the sig after he got red trust
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
Why are people risking their accounts for so little, potentially unreal amounts of bitcoin? Please don't be stupid with your accounts...

some users who joined this campaign already have red trust and some only buy a Jr Member account very cheap and joining here for upfront payment and then easy profit for them.

True but what about the senior members? They are in control of a much more valuable account....
Activity: 812

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I think OP has ran away closing campaign.

If these stats are true, he already made lots of profit.

Started   Jan 10, 2016
Running days   5
Total accounts   837
Active accounts   502
Total deposited   ฿ 236.46961477
Total withdraw   ฿ 22.40902861
Visitors online   241
Members online   66
Last update   Jan 15, 2016

this could be true.
we won't know when will this ponzi goes down, it is very random and nobody knows who that person is. total deposited contains duplicated deposits as well.

This bet was a loss 100%. If they truly depend on this sig. campaign, which by a fact, was what they did, he/they could earn maybe 3/4 btc max. Although even that number is something I would doubt., since it was run by people who run got a nice little badge "Warning: Trade with extreme caution! "

Their site was.. not quite user friendly:
1 http://imgur.com/IvFqEHY
2 https://12dailycoin.com/?a=signup

It's fair to say they used a min value for their stats "btc/visitors".
Same for their 'investors'
https://12dailycoin.com/?a=last10

So don't bother it's some bogus marketing.
10% of your active online? Really?

Look at bitcointalk.
700k members, 3416 users online, that's less then 1%
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats

But somehow a new site managed to get 10% online?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.

Started   Jan 10, 2016
Running days   5
Total accounts   837
Active accounts   502
Visitors online   241
Members online   66

this could be true.
we won't know when will this ponzi goes down, it is very random and nobody knows who that person is. total deposited contains duplicated deposits as well.
legendary
Activity: 1274
He earn alot already. See the stats of their investment.. over 100btc
Why do you believe someone who is lying about the very nature of his "business" when it comes to how many deposit he has?
Of course he wants you to believe that many deposits have been made, that only makes future deposits likelier.
I for myself wouldn't trust any number this user puts on the table.

Because I kept my eye on it at first days this started and it seemed to grow realistically.
Haven't checked it lately so I don't know how it have grown, but 200btc for ponzi isn't impossible.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
He earn alot already. See the stats of their investment.. over 100btc
Why do you believe someone who is lying about the very nature of his "business" when it comes to how many deposit he has?
Of course he wants you to believe that many deposits have been made, that only makes future deposits likelier.
I for myself wouldn't trust any number this user puts on the table.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Of course he will lol.
He earn alot already. See the stats of their investment.. over 100btc.. if he not run now, when will he run?
Too sad he drag alot member here into negative trust Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274

Started   Jan 10, 2016
Running days   5
Total accounts   837
Active accounts   502
Visitors online   241
Members online   66
Activity: 72
i want to sell 100$ Play-store coupon.
Activity: 63

Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/0325d5a469a66fcc74ad5cbd65bc73a3b0b52cd47f1172ea5006588096632065

1. change your signature
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again (46+10 posts)

Username: wawantaz
Current Post Count: 32
Current Rank: jr Member
Bitcoin Address: 1P5ZNxfeD6QJrKKdisPVygJPCQAW8BGUjg

Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/6c76f21613ec3badeb44ae8ecbc1fb1dcc5e2938d359cd3abbd2354ffac9b0ae

1. change your signature
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again

Post start again 42

Can you sent the btc here :1ABCDpUjvgvSz1cUNvrFsFn1eJHtWvD5Ls

hello i would like to take another upfront payment again
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/17bc0631fe4b28f5518887e6d2d3830a69927790c7ef288bb16391137eb89691

1. change your signature
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again (32+10 posts)

I would like to join

Username: allysa
Current Post Count:  32
Current Rank: jr member
Bitcoin Address: 18ztPFYDuLKXteYC2vzYU1SCkUouAufxyP

10 posts done, waiting for another upfront payment  Cheesy

my wallet address:    18ztPFYDuLKXteYC2vzYU1SCkUouAufxyP

thank you

Post start again at  43 post

Pages:
Jump to: