Pages:
Author

Topic: [12dailycoin.com] ★Signature Campaign★ | Best Rates | Jr. Member - Staff [OPEN] - page 8. (Read 16096 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/97b2f18f82f1824704a350cc11a7b9cb63fbd627311a01bf683b559e390d8336

to join our signature campaign :

1. change your signature
2. we will give Upfront payments for every 10 post
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again (32+10 posts)

I turned Jr Member now. Hope I can join this campaign.

Username: sneval
Current Post Count: 30
Current Rank: JrMember
Bitcoin Address: 1Kn3UY8kNVRbaMoZLWvCoDyirkYjZcKvsq

Thanks.

You haven't still responded. Am I in the campaign?

Done with the 10 post. Is the format of quoting to ask for another payment?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Username: bikoBoy
Current Post Count: 263
Current Rank: Member
Bitcoin Address: 1Y2TzeLBX7Mz56NjUdMaVDXtNq9vb5sYt
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Want to join..

Username:salek11
Current Post Count:241
Current Rank:Full member
Bitcoin Address:17mTmAmR4euUHdFyxBgrUhkdM73x5UVKor

Please update my rank
now is sr.member

cheers... Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 126
Username: Zaragota95
Current Post Count:  31
Current Rank: Jr.Member
Bitcoin Address: 1CRBDuT62K3NpoUTUsCzdFTn79rLvBcDyW
Activity: 140
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
now everyone who joined the campaign got a red trust from mexxer.  I was about to join but seem not a good idea anymore.
people got paid right?

yes they got advance payment but they all recieved a negative trust from users on DT so its not really advisable to join a ponzi signature campaign

Is it that when you put this signature, you real get a negative trust?, coz I was planing on being when I become Jr.member

yes expect to recieve a negative trust once you enroll and wear their signature

Not worth the try when you have the red trust. i'm not quite sure but they do have good hunch, the site seem a bit ponzi in a way lol

Enjoy earning dust amounts from yobit this is the best campaign ever..
Think about when the campaign closes though. most campaigns don't accept negative trust accounts, so once this closes (probably soon) you will have nothing to join,
Activity: 40
Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/ecab809261437484485a312c2d82cf9842c73a59d790c4a3742b15246354c012

1. change your signature
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again (31+10 posts)

User: rubygon
Posts count - 30
Rank - Jr. Member
Address : 1AR74vx1Fgabmdkd6v2wMec59apCRndxav

Thanks for letting me in the campaign.

Posted first 10. I will post again once receiving the next payment. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Username: adam48
Current Post Count:  62
Bitcoin Address: 1GPaQcJCHVjveFs6qGXmZuZrycqtfg1Qac
Don't apply.your account will have no value because you will soon get -ve trust from DT members if you don't remove your signature immediately.Consider this as a warning friend.

thanks for the notification that, just remove the signature campaign. but there are still many people who join and get paid? quite confused Huh

Myst of them already have re trust so they don't care that  they are promoting scam site.
Activity: 230
Username: adam48
Current Post Count:  62
Bitcoin Address: 1GPaQcJCHVjveFs6qGXmZuZrycqtfg1Qac
Don't apply.your account will have no value because you will soon get -ve trust from DT members if you don't remove your signature immediately.Consider this as a warning friend.

thanks for the notification that, just remove the signature campaign. but there are still many people who join and get paid? quite confused Huh
Activity: 42
Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/016922b66b259960561817293b62fecda3997574d505d0fc69961c1d01b6117d

1. change your signature
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again (33+10 posts)

Username : zimmorto
Current Posts : 32
Bitcoin address - 13WYt4o7ofhf5c3ByzUMe5CMLAPQhDKSRV

Is there any maximum to post on a day, while participating in the camapaign?

Done 33+10. Waiting for 2nd Payment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It will be my Pleasure to be in this campaign.
Signature Updated.
BTC Address: 3E5KWppamQGkp8DaFdVLKGp4zeSBin5YRM

Thank You In Advance.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Mining Monero..
BTC Address: 14PEM2XATEfefg9J4HoNqKuLQc9bLpccGY
Activity: 126
Mining Bitcoins Since 2010
Please Count Me In!
My BTC address: 38KqpWKzuKXxfQixXBhzn1W1MLr4aoLsaP

Thank You.
Activity: 285
I would Like to Get Enrolled!

BTC address: 1PMMJJ4M3C9WVV7AxP8YuExZ9ZuMTnfxt4
I can say , OP got the best paying Campaign.
Activity: 196
now everyone who joined the campaign got a red trust from mexxer.  I was about to join but seem not a good idea anymore.
people got paid right?

yes they got advance payment but they all recieved a negative trust from users on DT so its not really advisable to join a ponzi signature campaign

Is it that when you put this signature, you real get a negative trust?, coz I was planing on being when I become Jr.member

Not worth the try when you have the red trust. i'm not quite sure but they do have good hunch, the site seem a bit ponzi in a way lol

Also enjoy trying to apply on future signature campaign with that red trust Wink

Dude, are you very new in this forum? have you heard about alt accounts. such stupid post, such wow.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
people got paid right?

Also enjoy trying to apply on future signature campaign with that red trust Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
people got paid right?

Also the only campaign you can join with your reputation.
Enjoy while it lasts...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
Finally I am in the campaign ,
Changes my signature and ready to post as soon as i receive my Up-Front Payment.

Post Count 1200
My BTC address: 14PEM2XATEfefg9J4HoNqKuLQc9bLpccGY
Activity: 196
people got paid right?

Activity: 271
Want to join..

Username:salek11
Current Post Count:241
Current Rank:Full member
Bitcoin Address:17mTmAmR4euUHdFyxBgrUhkdM73x5UVKor
Activity: 31
Haters gonna hate  Grin

i want to join the party  Cool

Username: smarklab