Pages:
Author

Topic: 14million dollar stolen by a thief on tuxedo ( keplertek.io ) - page 3. (Read 1413 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
😱OMG I can’t believe this scam ass the tokens are already being traded out there whilst many people haven’t even received their tokens in there wallets! I’ve sent a 100k to tokenjar.io for the hell of it to see if somebody wants it

You still have time to make a difference and stop these scammers, please take some time and file a report with us.

Whether you are an investor who lost your investment? Or you have been a bounty participant who lost your hard earned rewards, or you are just a concerned crypto aficionado who has tracked the Advisor Reuben Godfrey and the entrepreneur Giorgi Topuria and their exploits with Keplertek and other projects.

Take a stand against these white collared gangsters who steal your livelihood and gives all of crypto a bad name!

Do the right thing, instead of whining on social media. File a report with the U.S SEC, with as little or as much information you have!  (Yes we know its’s a long form to fill in), but in the end you are helping all in the crypto space, clean up this mess, and bring justice for the small guys getting ripped off✅

There are several ways to reach out to us, and you can choose to remain anonymous, or have your lawyer submit on behalf of you.

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

You can also report with an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

http://police.ge/en/contact-us
Email: [email protected]

http://pog.gov.ge/eng/contact

⚠️ Warning: Do not accept any bribes from the involved parties, or participate in any form of insider trading or illegal financial activities and do not partake in any form of retaliation against others, as you will be implicated as an accomplice⚠️

If you are involved or fear that you may have participated in any form of illicit activities, or you if you are unsure if your conduct and activities can be seen as contravening fair practice; please come clean and receive indemnity, rather than being investigated or blacklisted as an accomplice✅

⚠️Please help us to stop these scamming conmen criminals. And help prevent more people falling prey to these charlatans in the future, by creating awareness!
Please share this article with all your friends, family and contacts across social media.
https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Oh trust me darling I have submitted reports some time ago already. Gio is so vain, he thinks we all are stupids. Most founder members have seen through his lies and scamming a long long time ago, before you were let in on this, we are just trying to get something of our investments out, after he promised us we’d be looked after and have first option to dump our Kep
Activity: 140
Merit: 23
😱OMG I can’t believe this scam ass the tokens are already being traded out there whilst many people haven’t even received their tokens in there wallets! I’ve sent a 100k to tokenjar.io for the hell of it to see if somebody wants it

You still have time to make a difference and stop these scammers, please take some time and file a report with us.

Whether you are an investor who lost your investment? Or you have been a bounty participant who lost your hard earned rewards, or you are just a concerned crypto aficionado who has tracked the Advisor Reuben Godfrey and the entrepreneur Giorgi Topuria and their exploits with Keplertek and other projects.

Take a stand against these white collared gangsters who steal your livelihood and gives all of crypto a bad name!

Do the right thing, instead of whining on social media. File a report with the U.S SEC, with as little or as much information you have!  (Yes we know its’s a long form to fill in), but in the end you are helping all in the crypto space, clean up this mess, and bring justice for the small guys getting ripped off✅

There are several ways to reach out to us, and you can choose to remain anonymous, or have your lawyer submit on behalf of you.

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

You can also report with an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

http://police.ge/en/contact-us

http://pog.gov.ge/eng/contact

⚠️ Warning: Do not accept any bribes from the involved parties, or participate in any form of insider trading or illegal financial activities and do not partake in any form of retaliation against others, as you will be implicated as an accomplice⚠️

If you are involved or fear that you may have participated in any form of illicit activities, or you if you are unsure if your conduct and activities can be seen as contravening fair practice; please come clean and receive indemnity, rather than being investigated or blacklisted as an accomplice✅

⚠️Please help us to stop these scamming conmen criminals. And help prevent more people falling prey to these charlatans in the future, by creating awareness!
Please share this article with all your friends, family and contacts across social media.
https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/
Merit: 1
  Grin The KEP tokens are confirmed unlocked and trade able!
>The dreaded time for exit have finally arrived folks.
The huge anticipated dump of Keplertek on a shady exchange has been announced with a date and time. (Of course we know Giorgi and cronies would have dumped their bags long before then, leaving the rest of the masses scrambling over each other to get their tokens onto that mysterious exchange and trying to get whatever they can out of this scam)

Here is the latest announcement from Keplertek( past experience has taught us this can change a hundred times in the interim, or not happen at all) so lets see if they surprise us this time and keep their word as stated below:

“Hi everyone and Happy Easter West!
Great News!
Tomorrow on Monday 4 pm (GMT +4) we will make an announcement regarding the listing and the tokens will be tradable from the same moment on the exchange!
We wanted to make the announcement on Friday, but because some people haven’t claimed their tokens and we had some technical issues with bounty token distribution, we had to postpone it on Monday (we will do our best Bounty tokens to be distributed before the listing even if we will have to do it one by one).
So we have a final listing Date!”

All this is happening on the backdrop of the majority of bounty participants not having received their tokens yet, together with the prize winners that has not been paid their winnings, and the worst, the investors who purchased in the last round of sales at fixed Eth/Btc rates, who has not received the correct amount of tokens purchased. Despicable scam artist 🖕🏽

Now here’s a challenge to our hacker friends: Let’s see who can Identify the exchange before Monday ?
Sad

We found one with a little KEP action : https://towerx.co/
Telegram: t.me/TowerBee

Here’s another one with a bit higher sell orders : https://www.coinsbit.io/trade
Telegram: t.me/coinbitcore
The huge anticipated dump of Keplertek on a shady exchange has been announced with a date and time. (Of course we know Giorgi and cronies would have dumped their bags long before then, leaving the rest of the masses scrambling over each other to get their tokens onto that mysterious exchange and trying to get whatever they can out of this scam)

Here is the latest announcement from Keplertek( past experience has taught us this can change a hundred times in the interim, or not happen at all) so lets see if they surprise us this time and keep their word as stated below:

Great News!
Tomorrow on Monday 4 pm (GMT +4) we will make an announcement regarding the listing and the tokens will be tradable from the same moment on the exchange!
We wanted to make the announcement on Friday, but because some people haven’t claimed their tokens and we had some technical issues with bounty token distribution, we had to postpone it on Monday (we will do our best Bounty tokens to be distributed before the listing even if we will have to do it one by one).

All this is happening on the backdrop of the majority of bounty participants not having received their tokens yet, together with the prize winners that has not been paid their winnings, and the worst, the investors who purchased in the last round of sales at fixed Eth/Btc rates, who has not received the correct amount of tokens purchased. Despicable scam artist 🖕🏽

Now here’s a challenge to our hacker friends: Let’s see who can Identify the exchange before Monday ?
Sad

We found one with a little KEP action : https://towerx.co/
Telegram: t.me/TowerBee
@Ratbastard

I'm expecting a huge dump coming from bounty hunters. Lol.

Digifinex?  Grin. That exchange is know for faking volumes so I wouldn't be surprised if keplertek.io will go on that shady exchange to list their tokens.

I'm no bagholding of this tokens, never was interested, but I would like how the price will go down that hard, so for those bounty hunters be ready and dump and that whatever profits you can get.  Grin

The sad part is most of them have not yet received their tokens, together with plenty of the late investors. So tomorrow if this happens ( remember we’re dealing with a serial lier here) then the masses will be left falling over each other to get registered on that exchange, get their tokens there once it’s unlocked and try to dump whilst everybody else are dumping these shitcoins with no value, no use and nothing backing them. All the time these scammers have already started getting rid of their bags.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
So bad that happens, these scams affect the crypto in one or another way. I wish people check with more precaution before doing something and not invest on all new projects and always check the website where they trade.
This one should be done carefully before investing your money, this incident will affect the industry, even in a small way but surely there's a mark that will be leaving inside the minds of those people / investors that has been victimize by those people around this project, the money that they  scammed here are money not intended being scammed but money that expect to grow.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
@Ratbastard

I'm expecting a huge dump coming from bounty hunters. Lol.

Digifinex?  Grin. That exchange is know for faking volumes so I wouldn't be surprised if keplertek.io will go on that shady exchange to list their tokens.

I'm no bagholding of this tokens, never was interested, but I would like how the price will go down that hard, so for those bounty hunters be ready and dump and that whatever profits you can get.  Grin

Great News!

Sad
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
So bad that happens, these scams affect the crypto in one or another way. I wish people check with more precaution before doing something and not invest on all new projects and always check the website where they trade.
copper member
Activity: 210
This happens too ofter these days. The amount of scam projects has reduced science the last year, but the numbers of hacking attacks and successful attacks are raising dramatically. We need to figure some solution out to protect our industry.
Activity: 21
I just want to hear this criminal is in custody, and his assets seized to refund us investors!
So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49951689

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

Also check out the article from shitcoinoffering https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

What bothers you the most is that you take advantage of something so important that it is the blockchain technology and the projects and the kindness they offer to make progress happen.

Many times I have been in disagreement with the rules for some ICOS, but seeing it from the point of view that now if rules are needed to be able to do things right and this must go from the creators of the projects to the bounty hunters, that is why I am very I agree that the new regulations of the ICOs become STO, and that they ask for all the KYC that are necessary, just so that they do not continue to tarnish the good intentions of the people who really want to work, I believe that a group of corrupt and swindlers they should not have cavida in this world of cryptocurrencies.

Indeed, it’s a crying shame the damage these criminal fucks do to the crypto world! This idea was a perfect match between blockchain and AI/Robotics. But I guess these scammers had other things in mind, rather than making a real project, they decided to do a money grab instead, and continue to lie and mislead everyone involved to this very day!
Here are the latest updates from Keplerk, and some good news for the bounty participants :
Along with the promise of a video being released tomorrow that will explain everything.

Dear Kepler Community,
We have fixed dashboard issue, now you can log in to your account without any obstacle
Thank you for your patience,
Keplertek Team

Strange that nobody were notified that it was not functioning in the first place, or given any reason why it was down for so long? We smell a rat and believe the shutting down of the dashboard was for sinister purposes and to cover their tracks by removing original information.

People who has not yet received their purchased tokens must “claim” them again. We’re not sure why this was emphasised by the CEO

Some good news for the bounty participants:

After a year long wait, your tokens will be distributed by tomorrow. Although we doubt the amounts will be anywhere near what the bounty participants have raised.
But hey at least it’s something, although the tokens are useless with nothing backing it after a whole year of working on this project.

The CEO also stressed that the tokens will be unlocked and listed on an exchange this week, and two other exchanges will also be added soon afterwards.

Since the week is almost over, we doubt the CEO will be true to his word and that exchange listing will still happen before Easter.

Adding insult to injury, there is no value or use for this token, with nothing backing it because nothing was achieved during the whole past year. So expect a flash crash if listing do occur.

The way we see it, is the same as we have predicted before, which is that to make the project look semi legit, the tokens will be listed and then the few left in Keplertek will make a hasty exit, after they dumped their tokens on top of the investors.

All Bulshit and lies! That’s all Keplertek investors get fed on a daily basis!

They promised the token distribution will be finished: Nothing happened!

The CEO promised tokens will be listed on an exchange this week: Nothing happened!

The CEO promised to release a video with an explanation and updates this week: Nothing happened!

This guy has no shame! Spouting lies and fairytales almost daily, and then just keeps quiet and leave the community alone to try and figure what went wrong!

I hope the last of the sheep that was hanging on to the idea that Keplertek is not a complete scam, by now had their eyes opened and filed a report with the SEC! Start holding this conman accountable for making a fool out of you on a daily basis!

This is not even funny anymore, they could at least given us something before Easter, but no just mocking us with empty promises. How does a person become so messed up to do this to investors?

So this it, after 6-months of the same promises that never came true, we’re still getting the same old tired lies. Today I was told the exchange listing is really close. It’s been close for the past 6-months. “Soon” and “close”, “near” and “almost” those are the only words in the vocabulary of this CEO. Not that anyone would want to see an exchange listing now, it will be the end of Kep! But being told the same lies over and over week in and week out, it’s really getting old now, and makes me more angry with this stupid conman.

With this unpleasant news flying around, be rest assured that any listing that will happen with this token will be greeted with a massive dump Grin everybody would want their investment back before the ship sank, i don't think the delay of the exchange is as serious as the allegations surrounding the project at the moment, things are already messed up badly, listing will not repair that damage i.e if there is any exchange willing to list inspite of the allegations.

Exchanges don’t really care, as long as they get their listing fees. But yes nothing good will come out of listing the tokens now that this scam is exposed. The only reason we can come up with for the CEO to promise exchange listing everyday, is that they want to make the exit look semi legit by releasing the tokens on the market. I have no doubt they would have dumped theirs long before the investors get a chance. And yes it will dump into oblivion once it has been listed. These aren’t allegation anymore, I have seen statements bu Wezglobal that they were sanctioned to conduct insider trading and dump their tokens months ago. There is
 literally just one person left in the Keplertek team and that’s the nephew Jaba. The CEO has already taken up his new position as Managing Partner at SBScapitals. And boasts he operates from Singapore to hide from the SEC.  So with zero developments and nothing to show after more than a year with this project, you can imagine what value a token hold with no use and nothing backing it up, you’ll have to pay people in ETH just to get them to take the tokens you have 😭
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1873
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49951689

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

Also check out the article from shitcoinoffering https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

What bothers you the most is that you take advantage of something so important that it is the blockchain technology and the projects and the kindness they offer to make progress happen.

Many times I have been in disagreement with the rules for some ICOS, but seeing it from the point of view that now if rules are needed to be able to do things right and this must go from the creators of the projects to the bounty hunters, that is why I am very I agree that the new regulations of the ICOs become STO, and that they ask for all the KYC that are necessary, just so that they do not continue to tarnish the good intentions of the people who really want to work, I believe that a group of corrupt and swindlers they should not have cavida in this world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Here are the latest updates from Keplerk, and some good news for the bounty participants :
Along with the promise of a video being released tomorrow that will explain everything.

Dear Kepler Community,
We have fixed dashboard issue, now you can log in to your account without any obstacle
Keplertek Team

Strange that nobody were notified that it was not functioning in the first place, or given any reason why it was down for so long? We smell a rat and believe the shutting down of the dashboard was for sinister purposes and to cover their tracks by removing original information.

People who has not yet received their purchased tokens must “claim” them again. We’re not sure why this was emphasised by the CEO

After a year long wait, your tokens will be distributed by tomorrow. Although we doubt the amounts will be anywhere near what the bounty participants have raised.
But hey at least it’s something, although the tokens are useless with nothing backing it after a whole year of working on this project.

The CEO also stressed that the tokens will be unlocked and listed on an exchange this week, and two other exchanges will also be added soon afterwards.

Since the week is almost over, we doubt the CEO will be true to his word and that exchange listing will still happen before Easter.

Adding insult to injury, there is no value or use for this token, with nothing backing it because nothing was achieved during the whole past year. So expect a flash crash if listing do occur.

The way we see it, is the same as we have predicted before, which is that to make the project look semi legit, the tokens will be listed and then the few left in Keplertek will make a hasty exit, after they dumped their tokens on top of the investors.

The CEO promised tokens will be listed on an exchange this week: Nothing happened!

The CEO promised to release a video with an explanation and updates this week: Nothing happened!

This guy has no shame! Spouting lies and fairytales almost daily, and then just keeps quiet and leave the community alone to try and figure what went wrong!

I hope the last of the sheep that was hanging on to the idea that Keplertek is not a complete scam, by now had their eyes opened and filed a report with the SEC! Start holding this conman accountable for making a fool out of you on a daily basis!

This is not even funny anymore, they could at least given us something before Easter, but no just mocking us with empty promises. How does a person become so messed up to do this to investors?

So this it, after 6-months of the same promises that never came true, we’re still getting the same old tired lies. Today I was told the exchange listing is really close. It’s been close for the past 6-months. “Soon” and “close”, “near” and “almost” those are the only words in the vocabulary of this CEO. Not that anyone would want to see an exchange listing now, it will be the end of Kep! But being told the same lies over and over week in and week out, it’s really getting old now, and makes me more angry with this stupid conman.

With this unpleasant news flying around, be rest assured that any listing that will happen with this token will be greeted with a massive dump Grin everybody would want their investment back before the ship sank, i don't think the delay of the exchange is as serious as the allegations surrounding the project at the moment, things are already messed up badly, listing will not repair that damage i.e if there is any exchange willing to list inspite of the allegations.
Activity: 21

Dear Kepler Community,
Keplertek Team

Dear Kepler Community,
Keplertek Team

Pages:
Jump to: