Pages:
Author

Topic: 14million dollar stolen by a thief on tuxedo ( keplertek.io ) - page 7. (Read 1413 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 23
I won't be surprise too see in future seeing many of these ICO developers behind bar, there is a reason why people talk about a project launching minimum viable product before coming out for ICO, this would help to reduce the incidence of exit scams like this.

I believe we will see them getting charged more and more, especially the high profile scammers like Reuben and Giorgi, who continue to do money grabs with impunity. More and more investors are beginning to stand up and hold them accountable. Just this afternoon Giorgi lied and said they were in Singapore and out of reach of the SEC. I believe he did this, because he knows we’re onto him. He also banned the investors from the USA a year after they investing in this project, and refuses to refund them. I believe this is retaliation against  the US citizens for speaking out against the irregularities at Keplertek, and working with us to get justice and hold them accountable.

Every investor who has lost money, should at minimum file a report at the applicable authorities, even if they don’t know much about the perpetrators, just documenting their losses is a tremendous help to us!

If you know of anyone who was involved in this project, please pass this details to them so that they can file a response:

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
well.
last time i got banned from kepler telegram and then i ask to arri bla bla bla, i forgot what the real nickname on the telegram
but if u follow the group, i think u will know who arri i mean,
after it , i got block from him after i ask how exactly the project going,
because 1 year with nothing it totaly make tired.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I won't be surprise too see in future seeing many of these ICO developers behind bar, there is a reason why people talk about a project launching minimum viable product before coming out for ICO, this would help to reduce the incidence of exit scams like this.
Just when we thought we saw it all w.r.t keplertek, the CEO comes along and shocks all with more sinister behaviour 😱

A little while ago it was announced that the platform was ready and the community should sign up. Everyone was awaiting this, and he did state earlier that he will shut down the Official Telegram group and move the loyal supporters on to the platform to chat there. Everyone else who has expressed concern before is not welcome.

Here’s the link: http://platform.keplertek.io
After a year in development, it’s a joke of an unfinished webpage. None of the links work, the settings option and just about everything on the platform does not work, even setting up a profile is not functioning correctly, but we did kind of expect it.

And one thing that is very unsettling is that the platform is that it is on an un secure connection, meaning that it’s a free for all who want to hack and do sinister stuff.

But this was not a surprise and was expected. But what really shocked us was the things the CEO said in the unofficial Kepler group.

The unofficial kepler group was created by concerned investors, after the official group was shut down, with the aim of getting answers from the CEO.

A little while ago the CEO entered the group to rant. He did not answer any of the questions, instead but instead went on a rant: Stating that all investors from the USA are banned from the project and will not receive a refund because it’s their own negligence that they invested more than a year ago.

What’s even more sinister is that he continued to state that they are all of a sudden based in Singapore and out of reach of the SEC.  This is disturbing, and probably an indication of where they will run off to with investor’s money.

He then proceeded to give yet another version of the total amount raised with this project as : public sales $1.5 million and private sale as: $12.2 million.
He has given so many different amounts since the end of the sale, that nobody takes it seriously and the true figures remains a mystery, but was confirmed to be way less by one of previous employees who provided an affidavit detailing all the irregularities in their small crummy office.

You cannot make this shit up and I would not have believed it, if the investors didn’t send me the screen shots of all of this.
It will be added as supplementary evidence to our docket of our current investigation into Keplertek, and it does seem like they are preparing for an exit soon by dumping their tokens and telling the community the project has failed. 
Or something in the line of that making it look like a semi legit exit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
The main problem is not necessarily that hunters and investors were scammed but that there are other fellows within the crypto-currencies space who have similar intentions as these two. All they are other to do is scam the unsuspecting general public
amount of scammers too much. no one can ever be sure that he will not be deceived in this market. I have been deceived several times during the years I have been here and very seriously
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
what 14m, OMG that is really crime.
scamers every where like project, exchange, wallet and other scamers type.
why cryptocurrency becoming like this, we need to more becareful again to choose a project and exchange.
i am afraid now.
Merit: 1
Greetings all 👋 we’ve survived the week and it’s Friday!!

Lets recap on the latest updates provided by our favourite scam project Keplertek.

Keep in mind that these are just the latest updates and commitments in the Telgram groups.
And that it constitutes only a tiny fraction of all the updates and promises provided by Keplertek throughout the past year.

To our knowledge, Georgia uses the same calendar in business as the rest of us do. And since experience has shown us that nothing really happens in Keplertek from Friday through Tuesday, I think it’s safe to assume that: a time line given as “this week” , means any time between a Monday and Friday.😂

And as you can see from these latest updates, true to form, Keplertek did not disappoint.  After a whole year of empty promises, contradictions, fairytales, and outright lies, the Thief Executive Officer is proudly upholding this negative trend.
Again this is just another week passing us by, where nothing that was promised and communicated came to pass, nor was an additional update or an apology for a failure or reason for delays provided. 💩💩💩

04/04/2019 Kepler Technologies Official
t.me/KeplerTechnologies

Giorgi posted....

“Exciting news, Cnick crypto payment rings already here and will soon be live very soon 😎✌️”

12/04/19.... how soon is very soon? How live are these private info stealing rings?

10/04/19 Kepler Technologies Official
t.me/KeplerTechnologies

Giorgi posted..........

“Hi everyone!
Hope you are doing well!
As long as we are preparing to get listed on the exchanges we are starting the distribution of the bounty tokens this week which means that tokens will be unlocked for everyone.”
“The name of the exchange/s will be published next week!”

“Dashboard will also be accessible this week where you have to claim KEP tokens.”

12/04/29.... what happened to the token distribution? Why is the dashboard still inaccessible? Tokens are still locked? Did I misunderstood your statements? 💩

08/04/19 Keplertek Bounty & Airdrop

Giorgi posted.............

“Hi everyone
We will make another Video this week
Regarding Updates
Regarding Listing we are on the final stage”

12/04/19...No new update video anywhere, I take it “this week” means fuckoff just keep quite, don’t question our lies 💩

Anyone who still believes a single word these Georgian scammers utters, must be suffering from Stockholm  Syndrome 😂

There you have it folks, another revelation brought to you by the ethical hackers also known as the saints 😇 ScamKillaz 🖕
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
       Unfortunately, I also participated in the bounty campaign proposed by KeplerTek. Before I attended, I read everything about the project and seemed a viable project.
       It is regrettable what is happening and I feel foolhardy. But, I've only lost time. Investors have lost their money because they dared to believe in this project.
       I hope these people will pay for this deception.
      You should find a solution that will not post on all the SCAM projects on bitcointalk.
      It is disappointing that the work of bounty hunters should be destroyed by these villains.

Time is more valuable than money, you will never get those hours back that you spent working for them.  These types of scammer are absolutely terrible people and hopefully they get what they deserve.  Also I'm not sure they really raised $14million, its common to put up fake funding numbers to make people think a project is better than it really is.
Wait what? It cannot be real. How can a big project like keplertek would scam people. Just look how fool they are, they just got a big money and why would they would not run their project already? Very uncompromising.

Most people I know had trouble accepting that such a great project could have been a scam. Only with hindsight do they see the cracks appear. All the grandstanding at the beginning of the project was all make belief to gather investment, none of it was true, except for the crummy little office with a few props. And in all this time they could not produce anything more then the little they started off with.
       Unfortunately, I also participated in the bounty campaign proposed by KeplerTek. Before I attended, I read everything about the project and seemed a viable project.
       It is regrettable what is happening and I feel foolhardy. But, I've only lost time. Investors have lost their money because they dared to believe in this project.
      You should find a solution that will not post on all the SCAM projects on bitcointalk.
      It is disappointing that the work of bounty hunters should be destroyed by these villains.

The saddest part of this scam is that they had wasted such a brilliant idea for a project, at the right time
When Robotics and AI are taking off. This really was a great idea and model, but they never had any intention of seeing the project through. All was just make belief to gain investments. I am sure the bought or stole the white paper somewhere, because these scoundrels are not even capable of updating a time line, let alone create something more complex. In one of the last phone-calls I had with this scammer, trying to get the truth out of him. He laid the blame for the failure of this project squarely with his staff. Saying they were incompetent and giving that as an excuse for him to fire the lot of them. The Keplertek employees were victims of this scam, as much as the investors and bounty participants. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Wait what? It cannot be real. How can a big project like keplertek would scam people. Just look how fool they are, they just got a big money and why would they would not run their project already? Very uncompromising.
Activity: 672
The main problem is not necessarily that hunters and investors were scammed but that there are other fellows within the crypto-currencies space who have similar intentions as these two. All they are other to do is scam the unsuspecting general public
Activity: 672
Bounty hunting I'd a big deal. It requires time and dedication and diligence in order to abide by the multiplicity of rules that must be followed in order to earn one's tokens but it is really unfortunate that sone project owners would only be interested in fraudulent activities. Shame on such ones
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
This is bad and scam projects are the major reason why bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies performed worse in 2018. I do believe that bitcoin could have attracted more investors and more popular if those investment people made in ico turned to be real.
The latest updates and concerning developments can be found in the comment sector of this article.

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

“So it has been a few weeks since our article was published, and the situation has not changed, it remains as dire for the investors in Keplertek. They remain locked out of the Official Telegram group, and the little information they do receive now and then, comes in the format of short contradictions typed by the rambling CEO. Investors still cannot access their dashboards to see if the tokens they had purchased are still there, the bounty participants have not received anything, but contradicting empty promises, and the investors who purchased tokens late in the sale, has not yet received even a single worthless KEP token, for the ETH and BTC they sent to these criminals.
By now the majority of investors have came to realize that they were conned, and that their investments are long lost, only a few individuals who are either really slow, or delusional are still listening to the lies about this project, and they are most probably also waiting for their Bitconnect tokens to recover too, alongside their KEP tokens.
Below in the first set of pics, you can view the quality of conversation, and reassurance dished out to a concerned investor, desperate for updates and solid information regarding this project. Judge for yourself.
The screens that follow after that, are the latest rants by the CEO to the community managers. Where it quickly becomes apparent that the CEO devotes most of his time, trying to route out the members of his team, who may have gossiped to outsiders about the the true status of this scam project. All of this leads up to the point where he actually purges the last remaining resemblance of his admin team. The poor sods were to thick to realize that they were propagating a scam the whole time, and they vehemently defended all the lies. But I must say this was poetic justice seeing these bastards who were abusing the community for so long, being cast out like the dirt they are!
Then the community managers group was disbanded, and the few us remaining huddled back to our founding members group, awaiting the final chapter in the exit.
and as comical, and satisfying it was to watch this drama unfold, the thief executive officer did let slip a few disturbing things, one of them being that investors from the USA will be banned in order to spite our vocal American friends who were asking uncomfortable questions, and running to the SEC. I would bet my ass they would have preferred this discrimination, to have happened before they parted with large amounts of crypto during the never-ending token sale.”
Help Us Stop these Crooks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommend, Comment, and Share this article! Make it go Viral A

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
I'm not a parcipant bounty on the Kepler project, but my friend followed it and from the telegram chat he forwarded the bounty it will still be shared, but here I am confused how they share the bounty while the spreadsheet is not displayed It seems I agree with the shitcoin article that this project is in the scam category
If you are an investor or bounty participant who were caught up in one of these dubious scam projects, like Keplertek, it’s your duty to take a stand. First make sure you share the knowledge as far and wide as possible, use twitter, facebook, medium, reddit etc. Make this article go viral : https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/
Name and shame and expose the guilty parties, from top to bottom for the lowlife criminals they are! So that future investors will recognise these individuals and steer clear. Then take the time to file a report with the SEC and relevant authorities. All the info is available in these threads if you take the time to scroll up. Without taking a stand and taking the few minutes to do this, you will not make a difference in the crypto space, and will just keep on complaining about how corrupt the projects are, and continue to fall pray to these predators, living the highlife at the cost of your tears, your hopes and dreams, and future inexperienced crypto investors!
Kids... they think they can just come online and talk about some robotic fantasies ... ask alot of people too put in their money and just run away.. ?? That not going too happen not at this time
But they are already succeeding in doing so and nothing much is being done about these scam projects, millions of dollars are being stolen every day from investors, despite the fact that some even came up with solutions they think could fix this but yet, we are still being scammed, sometimes.

I see too that it is our stubbornness and greed that is affecting us completely, these projects promises us heaven and heart, makes us believe they will make us millionaire in short time without doing serious proper research on them, I will advise any investor to put in large funds into top 100 coins.

It’s a gamble at best, since many of these projects are not outright scams, they start with all the fundamentals and and checks in place and very hard to spot the warning signs early on. Then halfway through the project, they simply revoke the white paper, change the tokens and start screwing over everyone. This Keplertek is a good example of such a con project. If people didn’t decide to take a stand, name and shame these individuals and take the time to put pressure on the authorities to have 2nd look at the project, everyone would have still be in the dark listening to the fairytales the CEO sells them. That’s why it is of utmost important, that every investor who looses funds in this manner, makes the effort to expose these scoundrels, takes the time to file a report with the SEC and local authorities, and make damn sure to warn as many others throughout social media and forums. If all crypto investors did this, then these criminals will have a short career of one project only, instead of going on for years and raking in the millions, over and over.
Pages:
Jump to: