Pages:
Author

Topic: 15 fiat currencies Cash in Pseudonymous Mail (CiPM) to Bitcoins (BTC) - page 2. (Read 1598 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 140
This is a HIGHLY RISKY proposition for the sender of the cash who cannot insure it's arrival by any known means.  Video taped packages do not have any legal standing.  

If you send the OP money and he says he didn't receive it you are F'D.

buyer runs similar services and is posting scam accusations in all competing service offer threads.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Oh, so you are in a terrorist state?

In fact, yes.

Sorry dude, I'm an American.  Fuck you and your terrorist friends.

ANYONE DEALING WITH THE OP IS SUPPORTING TERRORISM!

This is a HIGHLY RISKY proposition for the sender of the cash who cannot insure it's arrival by any known means.  Video taped packages do not have any legal standing.  

If you send the OP money and he says he didn't receive it you are F'D.

Activity: 336
Merit: 140
General

If you send me

bills / (bank)notes via basic or priority / air unregistered or registered mail or TisakPaket, I will send you 91% of their their 7-day average market value in Bitcoins (BTC).

Pseudonymity

Do not confuse pseudonymity with anonymity. For instance, the Anonymous do not realize they are pseudonymous and not anonymous.

You can encrypt all communication using my 2012-04-11 OpenPGP public key (4096-bit Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA); 7777 B191 5933 ACF1 B998  0101 70B9 7690 C7F8 DD31), but it will take me longer to respond in that case as my semi-secure station is dead at present. For that reason, I am not accessing my Tor Mail account, so don't send anything there.

If you send the fiat currency cash via unregistered mail and do not write your real name and address as the sender – in some states, it may not be illegal to use a pseudonym – you will be pseudonymous. I almost-always shred packaging upon reception.

I am very non-cooperative with the government fuckers and will give them my name and official address when asked. That's the approximate extent of my cooperation.

Ordering and feedback

The exchange will go as follows:

• Send me a private message (PM) with the subject "Cash in Pseudonymous Mail (CiPM) to Bitcoins (BTC) order" and the following information to me:

• I will calculate the value of the offered bills / (bank)notes in Bitcoins (BTC), private message (PM) you the text of the agreement and its' 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals.
  • I will post a cleartext detached OpenPGP signature of the agreement text in this thread.
  • You will post a cleartext detached OpenPGP signature of the agreement text or "I accept the agreement Whirlpool-512: " plus the 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – of the agreement text plus " with nlovric." in this thread.
  • You will ship the offered fiat currency cash bills / (bank)notes to the postal address – preferably via priority / air registered mail – or Tisak kiosk stated in the agreement, within the time limit stated in the agreement. Unles you video-tape the shipping – see Shipment loss liability below – you wage the right to provide negative feedback in case the shipment is partially or fully lost, stolen, confiscated, or similar.
  • I will transfer the amount of Bitcoins (BTC) stated in the agreement to the single-transaction Bitcoin address stated in the agreement.
  • After your receive, partially receive, or don't receive – for some time – the agreed-upon Bitcoins (BTC), you will post the 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – of the agreement along with your feedback on the order in my Trust network.

Shipping delay

The shipping delay depends on Bitcoins (BTC) to 15 fiat currencies Cash in Unregistered Mail (CiUM) orders etc. This means that you will have to wait for this much longer.

No cancelation / guaranteed shipping

Once an agreement is made, neither side may cancel it, regardless of market rise or fall.

Shipment loss liability

By placing an order, you agree that I am not liable if your shipment does not reach me. You should take a continuous video of the fiat currency cash being placed into an envelope with the shipment address on it, the envelope being sealed, and the envelope being placed into a yellow collection box of Croatian Post, Inc. – or equivalent – as proof that you have shipped the order.

Disputes

Only you, I, and – hopefully only – BitcoinTalk staff will have access to the text of the agreement, but my cleartext detached OpenPGP signature of the text of the agreement and/or its' 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – will be public. Therefore – in case of a dispute – either of us can share the text of the agreement with a 3rd party, have them authenticate it by checking my cleartext detached OpenPGP signature of the text of the agreement and/or by comparing the 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – of the provided text to the 512-binary-digit-(bit) Whirlpool cryptographic hash – in hexadecimal numerals – posted in this thread, and get their feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: