Pages:
Author

Topic: 150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC? - page 11. (Read 8977 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 02:07:42 AM
I think 9.5 BTC will bring you more profit than 150 ETH.  But if you do not want to risk, you can divide the investment between coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:25:44 PM
I don't know, may be I'll go for BTC instead of ETH. The current market is not inspiring me to go for ETH anymore. I really don't know what is going to happen but it's not a good sign afterall. I think this current situation will take a long time to recover.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 05:10:38 AM
I think it's better to hold Ethereum because with so many coins you will be able to mine Ethereum when it goes to pos.
Activity: 348
September 22, 2018, 05:02:21 AM
I would divide into both coins, perhaps 60% in bitcoin, and 40% in the Ethereum, if the choice is only between the two. And so you can 10% in other promising coins, ripple, stellar
Activity: 130
September 22, 2018, 04:47:06 AM
It is much easier to answer this question now, no doubt that it is obviously 9.5BTC. But even if 150 ETH is now worth the same as 9.5 BTC, i will still choose BTC, owing to Bitcoin never let us down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 04:40:56 AM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
Almost worth the same value now,  but which one is better for holding untill DEC 2018?

Trying to make choice between Ethereum and Bitcoin is just wasting the time. No sense to do it. These cryptocurrencies are main, most powerful on the market and I don’t think that they will be conquered in near time.
I completely agree.  Choosing between these coins is a bad idea.  Especially now, when the price is low for both coins.
I would prefer the Bitcoin. see the development of present on much for a value of Bitcoin is able to generate profits large enough in the future that brings its value rise much higher. so very nice to rely on in the future.
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
September 21, 2018, 10:15:37 AM
I always take BTC in question like this. Less variance so you could gamble it up on other things as well as you use the BTC as margin.
Activity: 229
September 21, 2018, 10:13:45 AM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
Almost worth the same value now,  but which one is better for holding untill DEC 2018?
Until the end of this year? Well, it's a very short time.
In such a short time you can get the maximum profit from altcoin, ETH is a promising coin with a lot of potential, so if you are counting on a short period of time, then invest in ETH.
If you are ready to play a long game then your investment should be in the BTC.
Activity: 452
September 21, 2018, 10:10:23 AM
Bitcoin is the most stable crypto currency. But even in bitcoin, you should not keep all your money. It is best to divide your funds correctly between several projects. The main part to keep in bitcoin.
I also think that bitcoen is the best coin in which you can invest big money. There are forecasts of well-known analysts that bitcoin by 2022 will reach 250k dollars.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 21, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
I do not think one really need to choose between them, and invest to only one of them. Maybe the best is to split the amount intented to be invested, and buy both Eth and Bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 20, 2018, 05:31:00 PM
Bitcoin is the most stable crypto currency. But even in bitcoin, you should not keep all your money. It is best to divide your funds correctly between several projects. The main part to keep in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 05:20:56 PM
I would take BTC without a doubt. Ethereum grows a ton when individuals need to partecipate to ICOs, so there is an great request, however the ICOs brilliant age has given, so I would incline toward buying some BITCOIN.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
I will choose both. because both coins have the potential to rise. and based on my experience when bitcoin rises, ethereum will also follow it. so holding these two coins gives us a big profit
Having 9.5 Bitcoins would be more of what I would pick because it might be worth more than 200 Ethereum.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
Well, if you consider that every April bitcoin takes off at least 2 times, then most likely I choose bitcoin, and so maybe ETH will skyrocket
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
I will choose both. because both coins have the potential to rise. and based on my experience when bitcoin rises, ethereum will also follow it. so holding these two coins gives us a big profit

agree with you, eth and bitcoin are good coins to hold. but if I have to choose, I'm more interested in bitcoin. from the first I knew bitcoin to date. maybe only BTC, crypto which always gives me profits every year.
In my opinion 9.5 BTC is a better option.This is because Bitcoin is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency in the market.Moreover it is the father of all the cryptocurrencies.Although ethereum is the second cryptocurrency but still it does not as that much of potential and capability to overtake Bitcoin even in the future.The demand of bitcoin is also higher than that of ethereum.Bitcoin is the oldest crypto while ethereum has recently started.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
September 16, 2018, 01:06:05 PM
Activity: 123
September 16, 2018, 12:59:53 PM
It is impossible to keep money in any one cryptocurrency expecting December and hoping that then it and you will grow that in price. Opitimalny option to buy 3-4 steadiest coins. So there is less risk.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 02:52:01 PM
if i was to choose between this two, i will need to judge with the current market situation and yes i am going with what you won't believe. That is Ethereum. Believe it or not, someday somehow, Ethereum is going to beat bitcoin on the number one place.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
September 15, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
Well I would love to have half of both, but if it is a must choice of one, then give me some bitcoins, as I alrwady hold several altcoins at the moment.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:14:35 AM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
I will take Ethereum because it has much more potential for further growth than bitcoin. Ethereum is a younger coin that has a great practical applicability in the field of blockchain, so this will ensure the growth of the price of ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: