Pages:
Author

Topic: 150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC? - page 13. (Read 8977 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
I recommend to stop on bitcoin, as experience shows, this currency is more stable than the etherium. Recently, the etherium surrenders its positions, many fear that this currency will become completely irrelevant. Forecasts are not very favorable. Keep better means in bitcoin - for some time this coin to last the first and stable. But you need to understand this is a long-term investment, in order to make a profit it will be necessary to wait for the market to recover.

Well, to be honest I think that Ethereum has more chances to double the price than bitcoin but these both get increased together with a small difference, sometimes bitcoin goes higher than ethereum in % change.
If I were you I would split the balance half in ethereum and half in bitcoin, if they both go higher at the same level then you are safe, but if one goes higher than the other then you are in profit.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:12:08 AM
If you are a newbie, I suggest you combine investment, you can spend 50% of the money to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin, because Ethereum and Bitcoin are called Queen and King, investing in them with low risk and the highest profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 05:07:23 AM
Well, now rates has changed, but if I had same amount of btc and eth in terms of usd, I would hold ethereum,because it is more volatile and undervaluated at the moment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 11, 2018, 05:06:04 AM
I recommend to stop on bitcoin, as experience shows, this currency is more stable than the etherium. Recently, the etherium surrenders its positions, many fear that this currency will become completely irrelevant. Forecasts are not very favorable. Keep better means in bitcoin - for some time this coin to last the first and stable. But you need to understand this is a long-term investment, in order to make a profit it will be necessary to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
Ethereum has made me very disappointed. But if I had to choose one anyway, I would have chosen Ethereum. I still believe Ethereum will be one of the best after Bitcoin!
I also want to believe in this project. But at the moment the price of this coin goes down and causes panic among investors. But we must remain calm and continue to believe in ETH.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
September 11, 2018, 04:55:07 AM
Ethereum has made me very disappointed. But if I had to choose one anyway, I would have chosen Ethereum. I still believe Ethereum will be one of the best after Bitcoin!
Activity: 55
September 11, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
If you see the past history of BTC then BTC is the most oldest crypto currency throughout the world. Day by day it's gaining trust and also it's creating a new hope of earning. In case of investment I think BTC is more profitable. BTC value is less now but the price will go high undoubtedly.
Activity: 420
September 11, 2018, 04:05:38 AM
I am a big fan of those two good coins but I will choose Bitcoin over Ethereum especially now the Ethereum is too cheap. Bitcoin's yearly growth is unstoppable so it is best for long-term holding and I'm pretty sure that you'll gain a lot of profit once you done that. Smiley
Activity: 91
September 11, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
No one can promise you that by the end of the year we will repeat last year's growth. Maybe we'll be at the bottom for a few more months.
Activity: 37
September 11, 2018, 03:49:07 AM
You want to keep to December, which means you want to invest short. You should invest in ETH. If you invest in BTC, you should invest in long term.
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
Now I choose Ethereum. This cryptocurrency became the most popular in cryptocurrency community. I trust Ethereum and I wait the price of 2 000 dollars.
Activity: 33
September 11, 2018, 03:37:05 AM
Of course, the most worthwhile coins are Bitcoin. But you should not invest much in Bitcoin because of its high price for those who don't have experience.
Activity: 143
September 11, 2018, 03:29:50 AM
If you're new to crypto game, then go for BTCitcoin, but both coin is
strong, but Ethereum is more complicated that BTCitcoin since BTCitcoin
is the most widely accepted coin and the most popular, so newbies should
at least know the essence of BTCTC
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 03:23:42 AM
Either the two is good to purchase or stored. This two coin is good for a long term hold. Just make sure that you are a pro holder. Dont get affected by its current market price, soon it will recovered.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
At the moment I trust bitcoin more than ETH. ETH has very strongly fallen in price, and it worries me. But I hope that the price of this coin goes up.
Activity: 69
September 10, 2018, 03:03:53 PM
Now 9.5 BTC will bring you more profits in the future than 150 ETH.  The price of ETH falls 2 times faster than on BTC.  And it's very bad.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 01:36:30 AM
I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is more stable and Ethereum is unstable and unpredictable.So I think that we should give preference to bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
September 10, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
the winner is BTC, now we know that ETH continues to decline compared to BTC
ETH dropped from its original price of 0.1 BTC / ETH to 0.03 BTC / ETH
that means, everyone who does an ETH HODL, must bear a loss of 70%
Activity: 88
September 10, 2018, 01:29:24 AM
I suggest you buy bitcoin instead of ETH. Currently ETH is facing many difficulties, such as the competition of 3.0 blockchain, such as the ICO project is in a downturn!
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 01:29:17 AM
If you look at todays market exactly 1btc = 30 eth. So 9.5 btc is equivalent to ~285 eth. So ,at this point of time I will definitely suggest you to go with eth , as the price of Eth will surely increase in near future than any other crypto ( i mean percentage of growth ). This is my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: