Pages:
Author

Topic: $1,500 to spend - buy btc, or buy another miner? - page 3. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Am i a millionaire yet?
If you are interested in arithmetic it is more profitable to buy bitcoin. But there is a significant problem. You for life, you must have the Fiat. You will have to sell some coins to provide for their needs. In this case, the number of your bitcoins will be permanently reduced. Coin mining will always be profitable.

I have this in excess of what i need. Therefore the $1500 is here, and ready, to invest.

My question which investment is better?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
You get way more profit buying Bitcoins instead of buying a another miner. Today nearly every coin is falling, because the sellers are a bit stressed so they actually are selling their coins. Bitcoin is going also down this is the time for you to buy some Bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
If you are interested in arithmetic it is more profitable to buy bitcoin. But there is a significant problem. You for life, you must have the Fiat. You will have to sell some coins to provide for their needs. In this case, the number of your bitcoins will be permanently reduced. Coin mining will always be profitable.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Am i a millionaire yet?
So after being paid a little bonus, i'm wondering what is best to do....

I'm not sure how low BTC will come down to after this monsterous surge, so i figure i have 2 options:

1 - Buy BTC when i figure is the best time. But when is that time?!?! Is it when it reaches $9,000? $8,000? Is it even likely to go that low again?

2 - Buy another miner and have it hosted somewhere. I already have a home miner so i'd like somewhere cheaper to run another one (expensive and inconvenient in the UK), and i'd like to skip the $200/250 import VAT duty. But then i have to wait 2 months or so for an S9. Or maybe worth waiting until the new Avalon 8 series comes out early next year?

With this amazing surge in price, i'm tempted to just buy more BTC, but then i am concerned the price might correct itself and lose out.

Thoughts everyone? What would you do with $1500?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: