Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 62. (Read 267195 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Hopefully you bring the luck with you and hit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
11... damn.  Back-to-back blocks for Kano.

truly  amazing run of luck  so to celebrate I dropped some of that coin here  should show soon
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
11... damn.  Back-to-back blocks for Kano.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Yeah, kano's pool has been on fire today.  Would love for some of that good luck to rub off here and get a couple nice quick green blocks Smiley

Yes it has, number 10 just hit and it was a NH rental.

Holy shit, make that 11
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Yeah, kano's pool has been on fire today.  Would love for some of that good luck to rub off here and get a couple nice quick green blocks Smiley
90 blocks left... who's gonna walk away with the bonus coin?

Man, I'm already 5BTC deep into rentals this round and wish I had more to put up! But all of the Kano blocks today have yet to be paid out
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
90 blocks left... who's gonna walk away with the bonus coin?
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Yup, it'll be 2BTC if you hit the block prior to the diff change and it's under 100% of expected shares.  As of right now, you've got 121 blocks and just over 20% of shares Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
2B?   Oooh.  Might have to fire up a rental.  Prices are .. ok
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Sweet, love the promos!  Makes mining that much more fun.  As long as I mine at home I have to bounce my machines around due to my cost of electricity and day time temps, so right now the Avalon6 is back here until the diff change. Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
A little incentive...

If you hit the block before the diff change, I'll give you 1BTC bonus on top of the current promotion.  So, if you hit before the diff change and we are at 100% or fewer of expected shares you'll end up with 2BTC on top of whatever you earned mining.

I was going to put the 2BTC into a rental - but figured it would be more fun this way Grin
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
It certainly would.  My last rental came kind of close, popping a 115G share.

Looks like Rozo's got a rental going now... come on, daddy needs a new pair of shoes! Tongue
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Come on block. At 71% Of Expected Shares. Would be nice to get it before difficulty goes up in 2 days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Good luck to everyone!  Still ~90 minutes left
Good luck everyone Smiley. I look forward to sending one of you the bonus coins!

Thanks, I have sent more BTC to Nicehash in the last 2 weeks then all last year! May the blocks be with us.....
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Good luck everyone Smiley. I look forward to sending one of you the bonus coins!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Pointed my Avalon6 here for the rest of today's contest, taking advantage of cold weather and the fact that my thermostat is down at the moment.  Nothing like a little miner heat to keep the chill away.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
I am pushing some at it now
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Sure... why not Smiley

Take advantage of the low rental rates on NH!  For the next 8 hours and 45 minutes (until Midnight EDT) if you are the block finder, I will send you an extra 1BTC on top of the already running promotion.
Maybe another 1btc bonus today to encourage people to take advantage of the low rental prices? You can get hash at .0028 today. Just a thought.
Pages:
Jump to: