Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 58. (Read 267195 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
User NamePercentage
philipma195727.27%
dennishh53.82%
bctmke96.3%
Added bctmke.  Good luck!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I knew somebody would try to find a loophole Tongue - and I should have written that more clearly.

You can have exactly 1 active guess at any given time.  If the shares percentage goes past your guess, you then have the choice to leave it as is, or make a new guess.  The new guess must be at least 10% higher than your previous guess.

Example:

Miner guesses 37.6%.  The pool exceeds 37.6%.  Miner can now leave guess alone, or create a new guess at 47.6% or higher.

Remember, it's closest to the actual percentage that wins.  So, if you guess 37.6%, the pool passes 37.6% and you change to 47.6%, but the pool solves the block at 37.61%... well, you should have kept your original guess Smiley

Thanks, may i also add 31.32% (if i understand the rules correctly;-)

So, no.  You can't have both 31.32% and your original guess of 53.82%.

What I'm trying to avoid happening is people trying to game the game Smiley.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
All payments received.  Thanks Jonny Smiley

As to a guess. 

I'm going to go high: 96.3%   (yeah I'll be that guy!)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
User NamePercentage
philipma195727.27%
dennishh53.82%

Good luck, Phil!

Added dennishh.  Good luck!

Thanks, may i also add 31.32% (if i understand the rules correctly;-)
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
User NamePercentage
philipma195727.27%
dennishh53.82%

Good luck, Phil!

Added dennishh.  Good luck!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi Jonny,

Nice game! I would like to guess next block@ 53.82%
Hope i'm the closed, but good luck to all!!
username= dennishh
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
User NamePercentage
philipma195727.27%

Good luck, Phil!
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
yeah I am in I pick  27.27% of expected shares

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Let's play a game...

Phil used to run a "guess the next difficulty" thread that would give bonus BTC to whoever correctly guessed the upcoming difficulty correctly.  We're going to do something similar here.

The game is this:

Guess the percentage of expected shares at which the pool hits the next block.

The prize:

2BTC

The catch:

You must actively be mining on the pool to qualify.

The closest guess to the actual percentage will be the winner.  If there is a tie, the prize will be divided equally amongst the winners.  As mentioned, you must be mining on the pool to qualify.  I don't care if you have a single USB stick or a 10PH farm, you must be actively submitting shares to the pool.

There are no limits to how many times you can guess; however, each guess absolutely MUST be 10% or more than your previous one.  You can have exactly 1 active guess at any given time.  If the shares percentage goes past your guess, you then have the choice to leave it as is, or make a new guess.  The new guess must be at least 10% higher than your previous guess.

Example:

Miner guesses 37.6%.  The pool exceeds 37.6%.  Miner can now leave guess alone, or create a new guess at 47.6% or higher.

Remember, it's closest to the actual percentage that wins.  So, if you guess 37.6%, the pool passes 37.6% and you change to 47.6%, but the pool solves the block at 37.61%... well, you should have kept your original guess Smiley

As an added bonus - if you are not only the person who guesses correctly, but you are also the block finder, you will receive an additional 1BTC.  That's right - there's 3BTC total up for grabs.

So, point your miners here.  Point your rentals here.  Make your guesses and win some coins!
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
 Wow look at the Pool speed this morning, it looks like we might be over 200 terahash as a base  Shocked

It's nice to see the steady growth coming in Cheesy
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I was just so excited I had to make a video check it out  Grin

https://youtu.be/JAZ19x7wAiE

Good video.

I dont know to Lol at my user name for feel bad.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

You know what?  That's a promotion I should have run...

So, because you are the very first person to find a block on the pool with your own hardware, I'm sending you a 1BTC bonus.

TxID: 6df847a410d657ef2b833ece533b063fe92c8d959cb24edb6326cd5185293e1a

Awesome job and let's keep the lovely green trend with block 8!

Which is why EVERYONE should be MINING here with their hardware...

ME INCLUDED... Huh

Unfortunately, I'm traveling -- in Reno for the weekend -- then Seattle for a week or two, before I get back to Atlanta (where I can rework my miner configs)...

AWESOME JOB 1 inch! -- and WAY TO GO JONNY for kicking in an "after the fact" promotion!!!

I LOVE THIS POOL!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Block 407382 has matured and your funds are available for withdrawal.  If you have auto-payouts set, your payments have already been sent and confirmed.
Hello Bitcoin World!!
I added a note on the video sorry one too many drinks tonight  Cool
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Upgrades completed.  All bitcoin daemons are now 0.12.1.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Cool video and thanks for the advertising on youtube!  Just a small note, the pool was running at about 1.7 petahash, not TH like you stated in the video.

In other news, I'm currently updating the bitcoin daemons to 0.12.1.  There will be no downtime at all since I run multiple redundant coin daemons and am upgrading them one at a time.
Hello Bitcoin World!!
I was just so excited I had to make a video check it out  Grin

https://youtu.be/JAZ19x7wAiE
Hello Bitcoin World!!
i did my first rental from nicehash still aint got a clue but i did it hahaha

Welcome to the group welshy9 and GL Wink
Hello Bitcoin World!!
Sweet I just realized I was the first person to find a block with my own equipment on this pool  Cool Too cool!!! Too bad there wasn't a bonus for that Roll Eyes   It's all good just finding the block is bonus enough Grin

I'm just extremely stoked!! Have a good night guys!

So, because you are the very first person to find a block on the pool with your own hardware, I'm sending you a 1BTC bonus.

Sweet thanks JohnnyBTC Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Sweet I just realized I was the first person to find a block with my own equipment on this pool  Cool Too cool!!! Too bad there wasn't a bonus for that Roll Eyes   It's all good just finding the block is bonus enough Grin

I'm just extremely stoked!! Have a good night guys!

nice jonny way to go!
Pages:
Jump to: