Pages:
Author

Topic: 1566 First Edition Nostradamus - page 2. (Read 8301 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 23, 2014, 12:11:24 PM
you know for a guy that bills out 1k an hour you sure do spend alot of time trying to pick a fight with someone over the internet its an interesting approach by insulting EVERYONE who post something you dont like ... not exactly how I would do it but okay ... hope it works for you

Now to this quote.. I cant speak about this sollog guys qualifications But I can speak about MIT's math department and thru all my years of school this guys name NEVER came up and i'm applied math  as for "blew 10 racks of the noc in the princeton loop " burned out? knocked over? how do one actually blow a rack ( forget that a rack and be a few 1000lbs of equipment depending on whats in it .. a quick look at my rack in my lab tells me it supports 2500 lbs) unless he launched a cyber attack directly against the network ( a felony btw) then this is a stupid statement and doesnt make any sense.  The biggest fiber hub is located out side of DC in Mclean Va however you did say one of the largest i'll have to check my map on that at the moment it doesn't add up. Now you believe what you believe about the guy and nobody can hold that against you.. however I'm a scientist and I need proof and just some quick googlefu only shows those ebay auctions for stones..

For an MIT guy you are a dummy, the noc I referred to was in the princeton loop as it was known in that time, the fiber hub that was outside of NYC and handled all of NJ, not sure if it was physically in princeton, but nocs in N NJ referred to their upstream then as the Princeton Loop, they all routed out of Princeton not NYC

So at that time it was a huge fiber hub connection and the noc operator I knew had racks of 10 servers back then floor to ceiling.

So blowing out meant, he gave the guy 10 servers a RACK and it was blown out meaning overwhelmed by dns requests, the technology at that time just couldn't handle that volume, this type of volume today isn't done from a main server, it's allocated to parts of the 'cloud' so a server doesn't have to handle the mega millions of users a popular site handles.

I've seen dudes in the old usenet from think tanks discussing his algorithms, his math theories and physics theories, so he's a known mathematical genius you're NOBODY who fucking PM's people saying they're the OP in your opinion asswipe. You want to post your fucking MIT.edu address my Princeton.edu address goes back to the beginning of the net asswipe, when the DOD ran the thing they wired all the think tanks to .edu email, so what's your fucking mit.edu email ntwit I'll say FUCK YOU to it form my old princeton.edu address asshole.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
July 23, 2014, 11:55:23 AM
Ok I'll play. Show me one single prediction that Nostradamus made that has come true.
July 23, 2014, 11:52:03 AM
Brother in btc, while your mind can't wrap around psychics, open it.

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/911-teil-2-unabwendbare-todesfaelle-a-157197.html

There is the top paper in germany right after 911 talking about this post in usenet

That post said on 9/11/1998 major shit hitting DC on 911

Three years later 911 bang

Now that's PROOF of someone knowing the future

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!msg/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/hIGal5ZIW1I/FmERxe7lcq8J

So that's the post to prove YOU KNOW NOTHING about the mind it can travel in time outside our usual limitations, Nostradamus and the owner of this book PROVE IT.

Same dude Sollog says 10K btc by end of the year and he produces an algorithm to prove it

www.bitcoinalgorithm.com

Stop calling visionaries like Nostradamus childish, he knew the future and the dude selling his first edition does to.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Worldcore - Banking for the Future
July 23, 2014, 11:50:12 AM
Rocks are worthless? How about clear white crystals of compressed carbon Diamonds? A crystal would be a more valid currency than the USD or BTC since quartz is used in modern tech now, so quartz has intrinsic use value.

Sollog is considered a major math genius and you can see MIT dudes in usenet dicussing his prime number theories in think tanks since 1995 and more people know who he is than own bitcoin, guaranteed. If 2M people use btc, the fact is his sites after 911 had 10M+ a day to them, I knew a guy that ran the noc for his servers then, he blew 10 servers off the rack in a noc in the princeton loop which is one of the biggest fiber hubs in the world, so I said to him how many hits could a server do, he said easily 1M each. So I say to him you mean 10M people a day are feeding into this psychic stuff, he says he's real, he meets you, touches you and tells you your most inner pain/secrets. So when I met him I said mother fucker do not touch me. He says so you heard, he said I don't have to touch you, I can look into the recesses of your mind and see your pain my friend, then he says shit no one should know, now if you say shit about him, I say mother fucker do some research you ignorant piece of shit.

you know for a guy that bills out 1k an hour you sure do spend alot of time trying to pick a fight with someone over the internet its an interesting approach by insulting EVERYONE who post something you dont like ... not exactly how I would do it but okay ... hope it works for you

Now to this quote.. I cant speak about this sollog guys qualifications But I can speak about MIT's math department and thru all my years of school this guys name NEVER came up and i'm applied math  as for "blew 10 racks of the noc in the princeton loop " burned out? knocked over? how do one actually blow a rack ( forget that a rack and be a few 1000lbs of equipment depending on whats in it .. a quick look at my rack in my lab tells me it supports 2500 lbs) unless he launched a cyber attack directly against the network ( a felony btw) then this is a stupid statement and doesnt make any sense.  The biggest fiber hub is located out side of DC in Mclean Va however you did say one of the largest i'll have to check my map on that at the moment it doesn't add up. Now you believe what you believe about the guy and nobody can hold that against you.. however I'm a scientist and I need proof and just some quick googlefu only shows those ebay auctions for stones..

now regarding the book im not sure if I personally would put this guy in the same boat as Da Vinci if the book is priceless as you claim ( 20 mil clearly is a price) then not only should this be in the Smithsonian but I know for a fact the give some pretty good tax breaks for loaning it out to them as a person who bills out 1k an hour i'm sure you understand the value of a tax break.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
July 23, 2014, 11:35:14 AM
What an awesome book! Wow man, that is a true treasure. There is no way he predicted the future. That's childish nonsense, however his writing is very intriguing and says a lot about the minds of people then and now. Super cool!
July 23, 2014, 11:30:35 AM
Rocks are worthless? How about clear white crystals of compressed carbon Diamonds? A crystal would be a more valid currency than the USD or BTC since quartz is used in modern tech now, so quartz has intrinsic use value.

Sollog, heard of him for almost 20 years now, very famous and when anything in disaster happens him and Nostradamus lead google searches for that disaster.

911, here's two links that prove he's very psychic

One link is to usenet 9/11/1998 Sollog is talking about major problem for DC connected to 911

Three years to the date, BANG 911 hits, the USA was shut down for days, the towers gone, pentagon gone, the biggest attack on US soil ever and three years to the day BEFORE it hit there was Sollog in USENET (the original social media of the net) warning of it and clowns were mocking him for weeks, then they were all silenced three years later.

Then the biggest paper in Germany ran full page articles on Sollog for days over it propelling him into the top 50 search terms on yahoo after 911.

So Germany and France he's well known same in Japan and Indonesia, he nailed exact info about the Tsunami and the Fukushima Nuke disaster.

So exact info in his writings about 911, Katrina, 2004 Tsunami and Fukushima, he first came to the net in 1995 and ever since his prophecies have come to pass with way better accuracy than Nostradamus. And if he says he astral travels through time by crystal meditation, so what, maybe he does, some actually argue HE IS GOD toying with mankind, others swear he is LUCIFER.

He says he's human and through meditation he can travel into the past and into the future and he writes about it and while most of the population won't accept such things and refuse to do research to see my statements are true about him, so another reason to say this book is worth a lot, the guy history will record as the 2nd coming of Nostradamus owned it, that being Sollog aka the New Nostradamus as the media refers to him.

And yeah he says Bitcoin 10K by end of the year and 5K floor of support. So when it hits is he psychic? Or is it his BITCOIN ALGORITHM?

Sollog is considered a major math genius and you can see MIT dudes in usenet dicussing his prime number theories in think tanks since 1995 and more people know who he is than own bitcoin, guaranteed. If 2M people use btc, the fact is his sites after 911 had 10M+ a day to them, I knew a guy that ran the noc for his servers then, he blew 10 servers off the rack in a noc in the princeton loop which is one of the biggest fiber hubs in the world, so I said to him how many hits could a server do, he said easily 1M each. So I say to him you mean 10M people a day are feeding into this psychic stuff, he says he's real, he meets you, touches you and tells you your most inner pain/secrets. So when I met him I said mother fucker do not touch me. He says so you heard, he said I don't have to touch you, I can look into the recesses of your mind and see your pain my friend, then he says shit no one should know, now if you say shit about him, I say mother fucker do some research you ignorant piece of shit.

So here's the Sollog research, maybe his floods will now come here to spit all over this forum for even mentioning his name. Mad dog his believers are. Like I said, some say he's god, some say he's lucifer, some say he's bullsht, having met the man, I'd say 100% the coolest dude I ever met, young chicks dig him, and the dude is loaded.

So here's the biggest paper in Germany Der Spiegel doing huge articles on the Sollog 911 warning

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/911-teil-2-unabwendbare-todesfaelle-a-157197.html

Now the drum roll please

LOOK AT THE DATE SKEPTIC AND BOW TO SOLLOG

On 9/11/1998 Sollog warned 911 THREE YEARS TO THE DATE

HERE IS PROOF SKEPTIC

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!msg/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/hIGal5ZIW1I/FmERxe7lcq8J

Now you want to see what Sollog says about Bitcoin?

HE SAYS BUY IT NOW ASSHOLE

www.BitcoinAlgorithm.com

And there's not a lot of people with 30K wallets moron, there's 100's of such wallets that exist but most are controlled by a FEW BTC players not the masses.

30K wallets are plenty but the users are rare.

So I met the guy, he meets with groups like ours to show us where the future is going in tech and such, and he gets a nice sum of money to come to our 'meetings'.

Only reason I'm in bitcoin is our group was told by him while back, bitcoin is the lifeblood of tech companies in the future, it is the global currency of the immediate future.

Here's one of the books about his famous prophecies and he hates Amazon so he prices it at 150 bucks saying amazon takes 65% so the 50 buck value which goes to his charity can be obtain if you look around the net, so people see his book for 150 and then search his book on bing or whatever and pay 50 for it on his own ebook network which is now what a 18K USD alexa. haha www.1ebooks.com

Here it is 150 on amazon saying LOOK AROUND it's cheaper other places LOL.

http://www.amazon.com/SOLLOG-Prophet-Mystic-Oracle-Psychic-ebook/dp/B00FUTYNTK

150 books for an ebook when most can't get a buck and yet HE SELLS THEM he has a ranking and the point of his book listings is to say it's 150 because amazon sucks and charges 65% commission to sell books over 9.99, so search for the 50 buck sites and that site has huge traffic 18K USA Alexa and it's all Sollog books.

He's laughing all the way to the bank but he swears all his stuff goes to his religious non profit, GOD DOESN'T PAY TAXES, so maybe he is god, he sure has his own Temple to take the dough all his books rake in haha.

Authentigraph worthless? Seems a company raised over 50M saying they owned the domain, authentidate's original edgar filing said they owned Authentigraph and raised 50M on it. Guess what they didn't. haha Another legendary Sollog story.

Look at the links and see, he nailed 911 and major media said it was real in 2001.

Now he says Bitcoin 10K by end of the year

www.bitcoinalgorithm.com

READ IT AND BELIEVE

haha

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
July 23, 2014, 04:20:32 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Healing-Crystals-Set-Charged-by-Famous-Master-Psychic-Healer-Sollog-/171200445052?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27dc577a7c

I see you sell rocks. Are they authentic, too?

Sollog lol
Nostrodamus lol
Authentigraph lol

Plenty of people have 30k btc for a book ... a good one. For a dud like this, not so much.
July 22, 2014, 10:59:45 PM
Have you thought about sharing this with the world Via museums?  This is a fantastic treasure.

The OP Should sell it to the gates foundation, they like rare manuscripts

20M would be almost a record for a book if he sells it, but a couple have sold for more than 20M in history or rare books, the top sought after books for museums are guttenberg bible and the first folio and I don't think either one has ever gotten over 10M at public auction, but they're not that rare, quite a few exist of each one.

48 gb's exist
238 first folios exist

I think I read that 5 known 1568 copies the OP mentioned are known to exist in museums

There's a free tor file of the book written about this book, it's worth reading IMO and the way they explain stuff in the book, it is probably the only existing copy from 1566, since this is the only early Nostradamus work to have printer that printed a few other rare books in the 1550's, the 1568 editions have his son on it, so it looks like the original printer did this and that makes it 1566.

RARE and a TREASURE is an accurate description IMO and so is priceless but the OP says 20M buys it.

BILL GATES ARE YOU HERE?

Gates ponied up 30M for the only copy of Davinci's work, so 20M puts it in that range.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_books

So that's the level of that books and to see it on BCT is kind of shocking.

But it's here, it's tied to an ebay auction and the OP says it's in a bank vault only face to face.

INTERESTING post and a bonus for btc in how such an object can now use btc.

So 30M for the only davinic work, 20M for the only copy of the first edition of Nostradamus? Maybe to gates or a museum.

Will a bibliophile want it?

Probably, but outside of Gates and Museums who can sink 20M into a book.

haha
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
July 22, 2014, 08:48:09 PM
This is priceless

I will sell for 20 Million

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
July 22, 2014, 08:15:53 PM
bitpremier.com
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
♀ ♥
July 22, 2014, 08:15:16 PM
Have you thought about sharing this with the world Via museums?  This is a fantastic treasure.
Activity: 23
July 22, 2014, 08:00:57 PM
Wtf I heard this was a leading forum for btc discussion. Why are you people fucking up my thread.

I guess this forum isn't conducive to high value assets being put here.

Why don't you guys or girls grow up and stop using my thread to call names.
July 22, 2014, 06:24:22 PM
Ok so let's recap here newbie1  sells super rare item with a steep bitcoin discount
Newbie2 come and consigns newbie one
Some one sends newbie2 a pm rather than call him out in public for consigning something that clearly looks like a scam  newbie2 decides to abuse the trust system and neg someone over a pm that has nothing to do with a sale trade or transaction and then comes back to threaten anyone else who says something to him....

Did I miss anything ? It's a shame the newbie will just run off and create another account and start the process all over again. Man I really do miss newbie jail.

Broke ass.... I would address that but my wealth really isn't any of your business and trying to generate new members to your forum by recruiting members from another is really a dick move but I'm sure you already know that.
July 22, 2014, 11:13:29 AM
July 22, 2014, 10:52:48 AM
yawn
July 22, 2014, 10:36:54 AM
you have a pm I'll let someone else point out the next thing .
July 22, 2014, 10:32:09 AM
July 22, 2014, 10:21:54 AM
aside from not actually believing the claims made.. lets just get realistic for  min

why exactly would ANYONE give 21mil in btc to anyone for a book that can not be verified from a newbie account online ...

even if i was willing to spend that amount ( which im not ) i wouldnt do it with a newbie on a forum over the internet who just likes a ebay auction which may or may not even belong them them ...

classic example of such

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Important-Diamond-30-16-Carat-Internally-Flawless-IF-G-Color-GIA-Cushion-Cut-/331259119404?pt=Loose_Diamonds&hash=item4d2095072c

I'll take 2 mil in bitcoin for this ..

July 22, 2014, 10:15:36 AM
You need to raise the price of that domain NEW YORK STRIP CLUBS since you got btc guys going to the link

BTC wallets over pay for stuff

haha

Monopoly currency effect
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
July 22, 2014, 09:54:15 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181435969176

maybe you and KLYE should go into bizniz

Oh Jesus.. hahahah
Pages: