Pages:
Author

Topic: 1.6 BTC locked on Blockchain.com - page 2. (Read 287 times)

HrN
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
December 31, 2022, 01:55:35 PM
I'm not sure there's much you can do without their help. If the support page didn't help, try to tweet or DM them here[1] if you haven't already.

[1] https://twitter.com/askblockchain
I also sent them +10 DM on twitter...
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
December 31, 2022, 01:53:55 PM
I'm not sure there's much you can do without their help. If the support page didn't help, try to tweet or DM them here[1] if you haven't already.

[1] https://twitter.com/askblockchain
HrN
December 31, 2022, 01:42:54 PM
What device you are using to received the email? Is it a mobile phone or desktop. Maybe the problem is on the synchronization of your email account that’s why your mail is delayed. I can still access my account without any delay on email verification but sometimes I encounter this issue on different account when I’m using my old phone that slow on syncing my google account data.

What’s the support response to your issue? I believe they can’t do anything if the problem is on your mail.

I used Google Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, Edge... also VPN, socks etc...

They didn't answered me after 2 months... I already write that in my post
Activity: 2534
Merit: 657
Dimon6969
December 31, 2022, 01:38:25 PM
What device you are using to received the email? Is it a mobile phone or desktop. Maybe the problem is on the synchronization of your email account that’s why your mail is delayed. I can still access my account without any delay on email verification but sometimes I encounter this issue on different account when I’m using my old phone that slow on syncing my google account data.

What’s the support response to your issue? I believe they can’t do anything if the problem is on your mail.
HrN
December 31, 2022, 01:31:42 PM
Hello guy.
Since November 2022 i have 1.6 BTC locked on my blockchain.com account.
The problem is that i don't receive my email for verification.... Some time I receive but with 2 - 4 hours delay and i got this error:
Verification link expired.
The device approval link has expired, please try again.
I used Google Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, Edge... also VPN, socks etc...
I have sent them 40 support messages but no answer on 2 months !
What should i do? I don't have the secret private key recovery phrase... only email/ID and password.
I use yahoo.com mail

Pages:
Jump to: