Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀ - page 16. (Read 15502 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
60k doge out of 125k total invested. Halfway to deposit back, then from there it will all be profit.
Keep it up cryptex
Activity: 84
I am nearly at full ROI!!!
Love this site Cheesy

How much you received btc? Some transactions proof? You are lie. Here it is necessary to wait 9 days to return your deposit back, and only after 9 days you will start to make a profit.

Well, I also invested and it shows hourly returns on my investment.  I just can't withdraw those returns until the period has been completed. 
What do you mean? I can withdraw my hourly earnings from my LTC investment.
Explain how you can not withdraw? It credit my earning to my wallet hourly.
Love this site Cheesy

How much you received btc? Some transactions proof? You are lie. Here it is necessary to wait 9 days to return your deposit back, and only after 9 days you will start to make a profit.
I invested LTC, I have nearly made deposit back
Why would I lie I was one of first investor.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Love this site Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Love this site Cheesy

Well, I also invested and it shows hourly returns on my investment.  I just can't withdraw those returns until the period has been completed. 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Why is the link, up top, to the promotion not working.  When I click the link it states that it is "off limits."  Is this also happening to others here in this thread, or is it just happening to me?
Love this site Cheesy
Could you post some screenshots of this ROI you got so fast?
Proof is needed or it didn't happen as they all say here.
How much you put in to get to ROI so fast? You participate in the bonus giveaway as you surely did receive it to get your investments rolling so quickly.
I was one of the very first investor.
How come you bash thread?
Anyway I post snapshot later, you are not my boss, I will post when I have achieved deposit back not when you request lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Love this site Cheesy
Could you post some screenshots of this ROI you got so fast?
Proof is needed or it didn't happen as they all say here.
How much you put in to get to ROI so fast? You participate in the bonus giveaway as you surely did receive it to get your investments rolling so quickly.
Love this site Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Over 7000 payments have been sent as of yet!

Those participating in the giveaway will be credited within 24 hours.
I think there is another thread for the giveaway or you are combining the list from this thread and your official giveaway thread?
legendary
To have these schemes run for more than 30 days so everyone of their investors can atleast get their ROI back. No matter if they were the first in or the last out just before they decide to bounce.
Let's ask that same question in a month if it is still around.
i do not see how that relates to your original statement lol
In 30 days they might bring up the DDOS attack again and shut it down for good.
Clear enough for you now to understand?  Angry

I enrolled and got the bonus so will wait the 30 days and did not need to invest anything, so no loss to me.
Activity: 16
Where is the live chat or the contact page to support ( they are mentioned in faq ) ?
Activity: 28
Over 7000 payments have been sent as of yet!

Those participating in the giveaway will be credited within 24 hours.
Activity: 98
To have these schemes run for more than 30 days so everyone of their investors can atleast get their ROI back. No matter if they were the first in or the last out just before they decide to bounce.
i do not see how that relates to your original statement lol
legendary
Activity: 98
The attack has been mitigated and we are securing our server to assure that attacks like this will not happen again!
Please standby, we will provide an update as to when we are back online.

- Cryptex.io
This seems like a usual tactic. Doesn't anybody else see this as a ploy?
What stops them from using this excuse when everybody has put in their coins and then all the sudden this "happens again" but then the site is shut down for good.
How are you to know . You don't  Angry
they got ddos'd
they told us
they fixed it
what more could you want ?
legendary
Activity: 910
Great time to start this bonus.
I was on the fence about joining up earlier but this got me to get in fast.
Thanks!  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
Thanks for the giveaway!
I was one of the first to sign up. Now just waiting for it to be in my account and start to accumulate the interest you are promising will start to happen immediately.
Activity: 28
Cryptex.io is holding a giveaway!

See here for more information! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1240935
Pages:
Jump to: