Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀ - page 12. (Read 15502 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vasilich please do not feed the trolls here. Cryptex does not want to be apart of the arguments between other programs and you both.
Please remove your post. I am happy to refund your investment instantly if you are unhappy with the .0002BTC fee and you can keep the profit, if you do not remove the big red "scam" badge in this thread.
We are not a scam and you are well aware of this, we have paid nearly 1BTC instantly without any issues to all investors.

-Cryptex.io

I will not feed the trolls here out of respect to your program. Your site is really very good.
Okay, thats my wallet - 12gph2cm1zmsX9MFsEhDSoLgqK3boqnZCr
The fee has been reduced to .0001BTC and we have refunded you 0.0004BTC since you have lost this much on your cashouts, since you seem to be so unhappy about it.
Please bear in mind we need to cater for miners. Unlike other 'hyips' you speak of we are hear to stay, therefor we need to charge this fee.
Are you 100% sure you would like a full refund on your investment? Please keep in mind this will TERMINATE your account and you will lose your investment.

-Cryptex.io

I think let this amount will remain...  Wink
Activity: 28
Vasilich please do not feed the trolls here. Cryptex does not want to be apart of the arguments between other programs and you both.
Please remove your post. I am happy to refund your investment instantly if you are unhappy with the .0002BTC fee and you can keep the profit, if you do not remove the big red "scam" badge in this thread.
We are not a scam and you are well aware of this, we have paid nearly 1BTC instantly without any issues to all investors.

-Cryptex.io

I will not feed the trolls here out of respect to your program. Your site is really very good.
The fee has been reduced to .0001BTC and we have refunded you 0.0004BTC since you have lost this much on your cashouts, since you seem to be so unhappy about it.
Please bear in mind we need to cater for miners. Unlike other 'hyips' you speak of we are hear to stay, therefor we need to charge this fee.
Are you 100% sure you would like a full refund on your investment? Please keep in mind this will TERMINATE your account and you will lose your investment.

-Cryptex.io

-Cryptex.io

Activity: 28

-Cryptex.io
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I have the same issue, I deposited the minimum as a test 0.001 but it only shows up as 0.00060000 and the TX details state Tip, Thanks!
Can you advise what this is about?

https://blockchain.info/tx/4566491832be451c6b0d2f5802c8bf5496da21bd5234aa6c05930d59dd31659d
I can see from your deposit located on the blockchain that you did not deposit 0.001BTC, you deposited 0.0006BTC which is well below the minimum. It is stated clearly in our FAQ that amounts under the minimum are sent directly to the change wallet used for fees. Please follow the guidelines before depositing again if you choose to do so.

I thought i deposited 0.001 as I did read that the minimum was 0.001, I transferred this from another site to test out your site and see how it works so there must be an issue with the site I transferred it from they must have taken the 0.0004 as a fee! will need to look at them.
Thanks for adding it to my balance and for your help.
This website charges 0.0002 fees on every investment and it seems the website you sent the funds from also charges similar amount.

I've deposited several times and I my account was credited with exactly what I deposited.  Now, I haven't tried to withdraw anything yet but from some of the other posts in this thread I see that there's a 0.0002BTC withdrawal fee on BTC withdrawals.

Yes, the admin is very greedy, he even decided from each withdrawal additionally get profit to himself in amount 0.0002 BTC. In all other HYIPs the transactions fee is always pays the project itself, but here is not.
lol very greedy?
man, you are such a little bitch.
I've seen exchanges charge 0.0002, 0.0005 sometimes even 0.001 per transaction, and you're crying over 0.0002?
If it bothers you that much don't use the program lol, someone has to pay TX fees and obviously admin does not want to.
When you send your deposits to blockchain, who pays the fee, you or blockchain? You do...just like you do here.

Are you admin? In all HYIPs the transaction fee always pays project, but here admin is greedy.
if i was admin i would ban your account and give you your money...who would want people like you posting in this thread? Admin isn't greedy, he is paying for the miner fees just like anyone on the network has to.

You are really stupid boy. Read carefully what I write here.
In all HYIPs the transaction fee always pays project, but here admin is greedy.
Standart fee is 0.0001 btc, but here admin use 0.0002 btc, because he is greedy.

Do you understand it?
LOL the recommended fee since the blockchain attack is 0.0002BTC ever since the blockchain attack. Do you read anything other than hyip?
If you don't like the fee don't use the program i think, because you're just wasting space on this thread lol
I have the same issue, I deposited the minimum as a test 0.001 but it only shows up as 0.00060000 and the TX details state Tip, Thanks!

https://blockchain.info/tx/4566491832be451c6b0d2f5802c8bf5496da21bd5234aa6c05930d59dd31659d
I can see from your deposit located on the blockchain that you did not deposit 0.001BTC, you deposited 0.0006BTC which is well below the minimum. It is stated clearly in our FAQ that amounts under the minimum are sent directly to the change wallet used for fees. Please follow the guidelines before depositing again if you choose to do so.

I thought i deposited 0.001 as I did read that the minimum was 0.001, I transferred this from another site to test out your site and see how it works so there must be an issue with the site I transferred it from they must have taken the 0.0004 as a fee! will need to look at them.
This website charges 0.0002 fees on every investment and it seems the website you sent the funds from also charges similar amount.

I've deposited several times and I my account was credited with exactly what I deposited.  Now, I haven't tried to withdraw anything yet but from some of the other posts in this thread I see that there's a 0.0002BTC withdrawal fee on BTC withdrawals.

Yes, the admin is very greedy, he even decided from each withdrawal additionally get profit to himself in amount 0.0002 BTC. In all other HYIPs the transactions fee is always pays the project itself, but here is not.
lol very greedy?
I've seen exchanges charge 0.0002, 0.0005 sometimes even 0.001 per transaction, and you're crying over 0.0002?
If it bothers you that much don't use the program lol, someone has to pay TX fees and obviously admin does not want to.
When you send your deposits to blockchain, who pays the fee, you or blockchain? You do...just like you do here.

Are you admin? In all HYIPs the transaction fee always pays project, but here admin is greedy.
if i was admin i would ban your account and give you your money...who would want people like you posting in this thread? Admin isn't greedy, he is paying for the miner fees just like anyone on the network has to.

You are really stupid boy. Read carefully what I write here.
In all HYIPs the transaction fee always pays project, but here admin is greedy.
Standart fee is 0.0001 btc, but here admin use 0.0002 btc, because he is greedy.

Do you understand it?

lol very greedy?

I've deposited several times and I my account was credited with exactly what I deposited.  Now, I haven't tried to withdraw anything yet but from some of the other posts in this thread I see that there's a 0.0002BTC withdrawal fee on BTC withdrawals.

lol very greedy?

Do not be so stupid... all good know about different sizes of fee.

lol very greedy?

I've deposited several times and I my account was credited with exactly what I deposited.  Now, I haven't tried to withdraw anything yet but from some of the other posts in this thread I see that there's a 0.0002BTC withdrawal fee on BTC withdrawals.

just withdrew 100500 Dogecoin, instant as usual
https://dogechain.info/tx/0873b31cdd58235077a6f7116c0fee951de2b4f7d0307336d2e933f1512ef590

have been compounding and have made quite a bit doing so.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Activity: 67
I appreciate the quick response.

Thank you!
Activity: 126
still getting paid Cheesy Cheesy
Few day till deposit back
Activity: 140
@1990BEARS It charges only .0002 per withdraw Not deposit/investment that is free, no fee i thought it charges on both deposit and withdrawer.
No I have made several deposits and investments there is no fee...have you even invested? It seems you are here just for your sig campaign.

ADMIN how the investors takes their profit? Grin Roll Eyes
lol
You withdraw it
How else?

Just checked it out.
We can see only investment statistics.
Why not payout statistics too?
Then,I think,would be more transparent.
Click payouts it shows payout statistics

So many dumb people today?? lol
legendary
Activity: 1638