Pages:
Author

Topic: [ 18.5+ BTC PAID! ] CryptoFATE.com == GET 150% INSTANTLY == TRANSPARENT AND FAIR (Read 17265 times)

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
number: 6
1BwnkpAb7zxozGfsyEc4tbguhDuQi6RScr

LOL  Grin

Serial pest: Accounts connected: ozgr, misteagle, reyhiesa, zhuravskij3, Desert Flame, nickaizoku, bms2013, Berthorl, SvintuS, claiming multiple payments in the same Signature Campaigns...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14394021
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
If you look at the site now it says:
"This Account Has Been Suspended"
so...
That's all Folks  Roll Eyes
It is clear: ''the game is over'' since the variable rates was introduced and barely no one made a new investment...
No need to make new posts here, let this topic simply rest in peace.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
If you look at the site now it says:

"This Account Has Been Suspended"

so...

That's all Folks  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
But the latest site statistics say its about 10 BTC deposits and about 5 BTC won!

The problem why we cannot consider it as a 100% scam is that this site is paying you when you win 150%.
But for the rest of users their investment get stucked since no more people are participating in this game especially when the admin introduced the variable rates...
Epic fail project and it is all the fault of the admin.. 
He could add few ads and get money from it, he advertise his site in order to get more users, he could fix a clear rules in the beginning... Barely nothing done from this and here is the result!

Dunno how much the OP won from this but if he made a few changes he could satisfy his users and keep his project alive.
Yes,apart from the ads,even a referral program would help in getting more depositors.
Even now,its not too late to consider it,I think.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I did not get payment 25 and 26 october, and i'm talking about  0.0001 BTC each
No payment from 4 days now (from 25 to 28 October)
Great... Any comment admin ?
Scam? Or legit that's the question!

Unfortunately, over the last 4 days of the investors it was not, therefore all payments will be processed when we will get deposits.

We bid you good luck!  Smiley
Wtff?? You guys still alive? Grin
I have no hope on this site anymore and considered its scam. Now u guys pop up again.. dammit now im not sure if can hoping payment from here again.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
But the latest site statistics say its about 10 BTC deposits and about 5 BTC won!

The problem why we cannot consider it as a 100% scam is that this site is paying you when you win 150%.
But for the rest of users their investment get stucked since no more people are participating in this game especially when the admin introduced the variable rates...
Epic fail project and it is all the fault of the admin.. 
He could add few ads and get money from it, he advertise his site in order to get more users, he could fix a clear rules in the beginning... Barely nothing done from this and here is the result!

Dunno how much the OP won from this but if he made a few changes he could satisfy his users and keep his project alive.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

Unfortunately, over the last 4 days of the investors it was not, therefore all payments will be processed when we will get deposits.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
I guess cryptoFATE has gone silent and scam. No updates from OP in 5 days, and looks like all investors have turned their monitors away in shame. Shame on you cryptoFATE, I dont think many people (if there even are) saw an ROI.

Here lies cryptoFATE.

A ponzi which never completed a lap.
I guess this is it's FATE.
Here it will stay, untouched by the OP.
He hopes that we don't H8
Let's hope other ponzis dont die out at this RATE

Because he ran away with our bitcoin.

PAY US BACK,

MATE.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Says the scamming cunt  Roll Eyes you want to help him 'fix' the db i presume ...

Said by the biggest asshole & rep-fucker on this forum.
I am not doing any fixes anymore, after the last shit-load.

Were you the one who hacked cryptobooster.io and made all the payments go to your address for a day or so lol
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Says the scamming cunt  Roll Eyes you want to help him 'fix' the db i presume ...

Said by the biggest asshole & rep-fucker on this forum.
I am not doing any fixes anymore, after the last shit-load.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I have just made a full vulnerability test on your web-site - http://cryptofate.com
I have found 2 Major Issue, 3 Medium Priority, and 4 Minor security problems.

Your web-site is not safe, and if someone really wanted to, he could attack the Project/Copy Database/Tamper with Data.

Thank you, DevSoft™.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have just made a full vulnerability test on your web-site - http://cryptofate.com

SQL Injection

Code:
If an attacker send "$_POST" data like this, your database is accessable using different SQL Injection Tactics:

abtc=if(now()%3dsysdate()%2csleep(0)%2c0)/*'XOR(if(now()%3dsysdate()%2csleep(0)%2c0))OR'%22XOR(if(now()%3dsysdate()%2csleep(0)%2c0))OR%22*/&next=Show%20me%20about%20the%20address%20above

Cross-Site Scripting

Code:
Again! If attacker sends "$_POST" data like this, a hacker can execute any Javascript code he wants at this moment:

abtc=1'%22()%26%25prompt(975737)&next=Show%20me%20about%20the%20address%20above

The rest are not Major holes

Code:
Few application error messages.
Directory Access not Configured.
HTML forms without CSRF protection
and so on,,

Your web-site is not safe, and if someone really wanted to, he could attack the Project/Copy Database/Tamper with Data.

Thank you, DevSoft™.

https://i.imgur.com/u7axp7j.png
Activity: 357

SQL Injection

Code:
If an attacker send "$_POST" data like this, your database is accessable using different SQL Injection Tactics:

abtc=if(now()%3dsysdate()%2csleep(0)%2c0)/*'XOR(if(now()%3dsysdate()%2csleep(0)%2c0))OR'%22XOR(if(now()%3dsysdate()%2csleep(0)%2c0))OR%22*/&next=Show%20me%20about%20the%20address%20above

Cross-Site Scripting

Code:
Again! If attacker sends "$_POST" data like this, a hacker can execute any Javascript code he wants at this moment:

abtc=1'%22()%26%25prompt(975737)&next=Show%20me%20about%20the%20address%20above

The rest are not Major holes

Code:
Few application error messages.
Directory Access not Configured.
HTML forms without CSRF protection
and so on,,

Thank you, DevSoft™.
Activity: 571
Payments stoped for me, anyone here is getting paied?

nope. didn't get payment for yesterday ( 26 october 2015 )
well maybe something bad happen?  Undecided

Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃

nope. didn't get payment for yesterday ( 26 october 2015 )
well maybe something bad happen?  Undecided
Activity: 571
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
This is awesome .. You dont loose your money.. Either you get profit instantly or you get it daily till 30 days .. I will try this out.. thank you
Yes bro you will not loose your money.
Try your luck you can instantly win 150% if you are lucky enough else when you loose you will get your money invested and you can recover it + 50% bonus so a total of 150% after just a few years ~7 for the moment.

I bid you good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is awesome .. You dont loose your money.. Either you get profit instantly or you get it daily till 30 days .. I will try this out.. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: