Pages:
Author

Topic: 1984, BY George Orwell - page 4. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
April 06, 2016, 02:08:10 AM
 1984 is  very realistic novel.As in the novel 'liberity' is loosing its place to 'slavery' with an accelerating speed.About 3rd world war, for me the thirld world war had already taken place in Korea.How do you define a world war?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 06, 2016, 01:56:08 AM
We have a joke in Russia - Orwell: "I wrote the book as a warning, but not the instructions!"

I do not know in other countries, but in Russia everything by the book Orwell. Torture, political and religious inquisition, extremely cynical and total propaganda by the media. Militaristic hysteria. About the war with Russia, I think, and so everyone knows. As in the novel, cutting-edge news about the war, and not about what is happening in the country. Flows dirt and slander against the other countries.
People zombie and turned into obedient slaves, are no longer able to distinguish truth from falsehood, under pain of being punished.Even more so, people truly believe in what they say "big brother", it has become a habit. And who resists is the traitor - the thought criminal!

I think a third world war is a war of "information", and we lost it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
April 06, 2016, 01:27:02 AM
   Have you read George Orwell?What do you think about police states, has not he made very accurate estimations?I have seen many topics about World War 3?Are you serious is it the world war 3?

Let me count some of the world wars: Korea, Vietnam, Afgan, etc....

There is a world war at every 10 years.What do you think?

Pages:
Jump to: