Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟1Gbps High End RDPs for $1½🌟🌟Autobuy - page 3. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Any vouches, from very trusted members?? xD

You can buy this without any risk .. i bought few days ago and its working perfectly ...
@OP i'm getting 500-600kb/second on download .. ? why i m not getting atleast 1 mb per sec.

can u pls show screenshot of it?

Edit : Download mainly depends upon the connectivity with the site from which the content is being download.If the site has low latency then the download could be slow.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

You can buy this without any risk .. i bought few days ago and its working perfectly ...
@OP i'm getting 500-600kb/second on download .. ? why i m not getting atleast 1 mb per sec.
222 it's mine, but I didn't ask you any port yet Cheesy Sent ya PM
Taken care of.
Activity: 336
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
222 it's mine, but I didn't ask you any port yet Cheesy Sent ya PM
coaltin how can you say done as i didnt provide the ip address and desired port? Cheesy im asking do you have control panel to do that?

As far as ur last post u asked me to open the ports 22,80,443 for IP ending with 222.Let me know if I'm wrong.
coaltin how can you say done as i didnt provide the ip address and desired port? Cheesy im asking do you have control panel to do that?
Bought and works. OP can you open a port for me? Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAV__Rq4vIQ

thanks and done
Bought and works. OP can you open a port for me? Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAV__Rq4vIQ
can you tell which states the vpn's   are located?

US EU Asia but purchases are random
Activity: 23
can you tell which states the vpn's   are located?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
can i extend this vps for 60 days mybe?
Anyone bought these and can vouch for it?

Hello Dorrittulx
pls look above the posts for vouches
Activity: 336
Anyone bought these and can vouch for it?
Activity: 21
Currently I have in store remote desktops on google cloud created from verified account.These are admin and created using google random API so there's no way I would be knowing about the server credentials.These are going cheap for $1 each for a limited time with a validity and guarantee of 30 days on it.

Specs : 5GB Ram 50GB HDD

Price : $1 or 0.00261BTC

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4817320842.png

Instruction to use : Since all these are new servers ie they have never been used before so the initial server configuration by windows applies to all of them.TO download follow the simple steps :
Open IE -- Go to settings denoted by a gear icon on the upper right hand side- Internet options -- then Security tab -- click on custom level and type F on the keyboard -- U would be asked to enable download file.Enable it and u are all done.There is one more way ie enabling local disk sharing with the server.I will explain more or give a pic represnetation when I have time.
where are the servers located?
i feel like an idiot now, everyone's getting 7 gb ram, at least raise the price so i don't feel like a fool lol

U don't need to feel stupid.Its changes of things time-to-time.
Activity: 49
i feel like an idiot now, everyone's getting 7 gb ram, at least raise the price so i don't feel like a fool lol
can I get a 3Gb Ram?

u get 7GB.
Specs increased due to demand.

Well  i only got 1.8 gb of ram in 1$ why ? can you please update my RDP ? so i can get 7gbs of ram in same amount. I will be thankful .

The thing is that the distribution is based upon demand which is random.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
can I get a 3Gb Ram?

u get 7GB.

Well  i only got 1.8 gb of ram in 1$ why ? can you please update my RDP ? so i can get 7gbs of ram in same amount. I will be thankful .
can I get a 3Gb Ram?

u get 7GB.
Pages:
Jump to: