Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟1Gbps High End RDPs for $1½🌟🌟Autobuy - page 4. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
can I get a 3Gb Ram?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So ,
I bought one Server and its working fine for me .
But i m unable to download and install chrome .. and the internet explorer is not downloading anything i dont know what is the matter. Can you please help me .

Kindly read the bottom of the post.The instruction is given :

Instruction to use : Since all these are new servers ie they have never been used before so the initial server configuration by windows applies to all of them.TO download follow the simple steps :
Open IE -- Go to settings denoted by a gear icon on the upper right hand side- Internet options -- then Security tab -- click on custom level and type F on the keyboard -- U would be asked to enable download file.Enable it and u are all done.There is one more way ie enabling local disk sharing with the rdp.I will explain more or give a pic represnetation when I have time.

Yea i just founded the solution my self .
Dude how many of these kind of servers you arrange max ?

pls check the inventory
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
can you do 4gb ram  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
So ,
But i m unable to download and install chrome .. and the internet explorer is not downloading anything i dont know what is the matter. Can you please help me .

Instruction to use : Since all these are new servers ie they have never been used before so the initial server configuration by windows applies to all of them.TO download follow the simple steps :
Open IE -- Go to settings denoted by a gear icon on the upper right hand side- Internet options -- then Security tab -- click on custom level and type F on the keyboard -- U would be asked to enable download file.Enable it and u are all done.There is one more way ie enabling local disk sharing with the rdp.I will explain more or give a pic represnetation when I have time.

Yea i just founded the solution my self .
Dude how many of these kind of servers you arrange max ?
So ,

legendary
So ,
Activity: 49
i just get one, waiting for account details  Grin

if u have bought one then u already have your details sent after the checkout or into your email.

all ready notice about that, i just didn't edit my previous message, sorry and thnx Smiley
i just get one, waiting for account details  Grin

if u have bought one then u already have your details sent after the checkout or into your email.

i,ll buy .. can you please correct your price .?  ? Please give some more detail ?
Can you please use escrow ?

If anyone bought from autobuy option then please update about this .
Thanks
corrected thanks
whatever query u have pls msg me about it
escrow is accepted

legendary
i,ll buy .. can you please correct your price .?  ? Please give some more detail ?
Can you please use escrow ?

If anyone bought from autobuy option then please update about this .
Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thanks GOD
Currently I have in store remote desktops on google cloud created from verified account.These are admin and created using google random API so there's no way I would be knowing about the server credentials.These are going cheap for $1 each for a limited time with a validity and guarantee of 30 days on it.

Specs : 2 Cores 2GB Ram 50GB HDD

Price : $1 or 0.0261BTC

what region server ?
paypal accept ?
awaiting comments from other buyers ... Smiley
Activity: 49
i just get one, working ok  Grin
Currently I have in store remote desktops on google cloud created from verified account.These are admin and created using google random API so there's no way I would be knowing about the server credentials.These are going cheap for $1.5 each for a limited time with a validity and guarantee of 30 days on it.

Specs : 2core 5GB Ram 100GB HDD Unlimited bandwidth

Price : $1.5 or 0.00476BTC

Open IE -- Go to settings denoted by a gear icon on the upper right hand side- Internet options -- then Security tab -- click on custom level and type F on the keyboard -- U would be asked to enable download file.Enable it and u are all done.There is one more way ie enabling local disk sharing with the server.I will explain more or give a pic represnetation when I have time.

Pages:
Jump to: