Pages:
Author

Topic: $1k in january - page 3. (Read 8875 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
February 13, 2016, 09:43:09 AM

Yes, $500 or $600 is still possible even after this few months... but $1k is far, we might touch that price but might not be this year..  Smiley

The bitcoin price is low recently. That is because of the argument about block size. When that is resolved, the price will go up a lot.

Activity: 182
February 12, 2016, 10:45:17 PM
January is over and its still playing around $380 so I think that value would be achieved next year and not in this year, at the end of 2016 bitcoin would be around $500 - $600 but not reach to the value $1k.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
February 12, 2016, 08:04:47 PM
maybe another year it is a possible aim to reach though this year i dont think we will get to this
January is over. We need to set a realistic aim for February. $1000 is unrealistic at the moment.
I agree. I don't even see $1k target as a realistic for 2016. For now, I don't see going beyond $500-600, based only on halving. wake me up, if the situation changes.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 12, 2016, 06:48:36 PM
bitcoin is going to $1k in january and $2k 1 minute after block halving.  be prepared... be very prepared
I would be happy if 1k would be reached at the end of this year, it would be really a high jump from 300s to 1,000s
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 12, 2016, 11:45:51 AM
i dont think it will happen any time soon, we will have to wait a few years most probably
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 12, 2016, 11:00:30 AM
maybe next year january it will be possible but now i cant see the price growing that much as people are not buying
Activity: 148
February 12, 2016, 09:59:15 AM
maybe another year it is a possible aim to reach though this year i dont think we will get to this
January is over. We need to set a realistic aim for February. $1000 is unrealistic at the moment.

I think the price will trade below $420 in February. The price needs consolidating after last year's big rise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 07, 2016, 02:02:18 AM
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 07, 2016, 12:22:31 AM
That is right every sudden rise can lead us to dump.
Bitcoin will rise over time  but real rise will be slow..

Yup, as price rise very quick, it seems like it has no foundation so the tendency is really to fall again and restart again to climb, it is better that it increases slowly than fast but fail..  Smiley
Activity: 560
February 06, 2016, 06:18:52 PM
That is right every sudden rise can lead us to dump.
Bitcoin will rise over time  but real rise will be slow..

Activity: 224
February 06, 2016, 01:04:50 PM
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
February 06, 2016, 10:35:27 AM
Well, the Bitcoin price DID reach 1K... in Brazilian Reals. OP had way too high hopes for Bitcoin. It's alright to expect a high price, but not in a short span of time. Back at that point, the price was $443. Way higher than what it is right now, but there wasn't a conceivable way for the price to jump straight up to $1000 unless there was a huge surge of new players to come in and invest in Bitcoin, skyrocketing the demand. I believe that OP had thought it would be a trend, like in November and December when the price bubbled up $100, but it wouldn't have been logical to have the price increase by nearly $600 in the span of a few weeks.

Don't get your hopes too high, but keep them maintained.
Activity: 322
February 06, 2016, 10:17:39 AM
I do not think it is going to rise so quickly. It takes a while before it is so high.
I agree with you that the price will rise, but I personally think not so fast.
February 05, 2016, 06:57:32 PM
Prove me if i'm wrong but everyone who wants to buy coins, buys it now, not at 1k$.
All this speculation will lead to pump and dump again and many people will lose a lots of money and they will hate bitcoin!
February 05, 2016, 06:53:54 PM
Best money will be made if price go to 1k$.
But for that someone must pay 1000$ for one btc.
Who will buy at 1k? Only if new people come with fresh money, this means 3x times more people minimal.
Or few times greater capital ?
Activity: 714
February 05, 2016, 06:28:03 PM
Well maybe we will see 1k in February !

Very fanny this prediction. I cannot understand the humor or the seriousness of it because is a very smart one. But I would be more than happy if could be verified. Seems a joke this mine previous sentence but I am very serious in telling that I what told. It would a very big pleasure for me if the price of bitcoin would be 1 K a February.... of the next year. Are all the possibilities to go at this level. First of all during this period is the halving which normally (if the things goes as needed to go) must increase its price. The level it is and it would be unknown since these days but would be for sure (normally) an increase. Then the time after halving normally can be more spread of it (normally, always, more the time goes ahead and more spread be) so have reasons that the price goes at that level. May be someone who wonder such price to be verified the next month. But these are only dreams. It is true that there are dreams which become true but I don't believe that this is the case. Cheesy

Nah mostly just a prediction in jest to the absurdity of the OP

This was prediction without any market research it's like loose cannon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 05, 2016, 05:58:30 PM

Very fanny this prediction. I cannot understand the humor or the seriousness of it because is a very smart one. But I would be more than happy if could be verified. Seems a joke this mine previous sentence but I am very serious in telling that I what told. It would a very big pleasure for me if the price of bitcoin would be 1 K a February.... of the next year. Are all the possibilities to go at this level. First of all during this period is the halving which normally (if the things goes as needed to go) must increase its price. The level it is and it would be unknown since these days but would be for sure (normally) an increase. Then the time after halving normally can be more spread of it (normally, always, more the time goes ahead and more spread be) so have reasons that the price goes at that level. May be someone who wonder such price to be verified the next month. But these are only dreams. It is true that there are dreams which become true but I don't believe that this is the case. Cheesy

Nah mostly just a prediction in jest to the absurdity of the OP
Activity: 616
February 05, 2016, 11:45:23 AM
naah, its an impossible thing to achieve right now and nothing will help to do that, only ten days are left to the next month and we still are not even on a half price, though lets hope the price will grow as much as possible in the upcoming weeks
We need to recover from the fall first. I am hoping that we might end this month with a price higher than $400.

I think indeed many will rise but I think not as high viz. Because it is bound to increase but not as fast as I think. It takes a while before it is so dearly.
But I believe there that's going to be worth much.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
February 05, 2016, 06:00:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
February 05, 2016, 02:27:40 AM
looks like OP was way off the mark.

we can always dream!
Pages:
Jump to: