Pages:
Author

Topic: $1k in january - page 4. (Read 8875 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 05, 2016, 01:45:44 AM
Your prediction is fine by me but I do think it's a but to much! Smiley  

New ATH before or just after the halving is the best prediction in my view!

too many people are betting on this halving ... I guess price will just drop at halving... Just like the USD is going to when they hike rates this thursday..

If trading would be that easy we would all be millionairs...

yes it is almost like it wont move much because everyone is banking on it.  There will be  some other surprise that we wont see coming.  It always seems to be when you least expect it.  Everyone was expecting big moves with the LTC halving a few months ago and nothing really happened.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 04, 2016, 10:20:38 PM
Well you're half wrong.  Let us hope that we get to $1000 after the halving.  I'd be OK with that even if we didn't get to $2000 as you predicted.  Can't have everything.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
February 04, 2016, 07:35:57 PM
Well maybe we will see 1k in February !

Nope. Next year we will have a higher chance of reaching $1000.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 04, 2016, 07:25:36 PM
Well maybe we will see 1k in February !
Activity: 560
February 04, 2016, 06:43:25 PM
January is gone and we didn't saw 1k$.
Don't be affected with negativity, now is time bring some good decisions.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
February 04, 2016, 06:17:29 PM
I do not think that will happen. Indeed, it is now very low. And I believe also that it is going to rise.
But not so fast, I think. It gradually goes well up but not so fast.
it is our faith in bitcoin that will keep its price going up.Thats the spirits guyz
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 04, 2016, 04:38:24 PM
Yeah its going to be a crazy year.the signs are shown already, price goes up and go down. very unpredictable, it couldn't reach that $1k this coming months.  Smiley I think we need a little diversion, like collecting alts for a while..hehe...

Nah man, altcoins aren't for the long term. People who have bought some altcoins just to hold because they support a certain coin end up in seeing the value of that coin transform into hot air. Altcoins are for people who know what the risks are, and are accepting to take a hit if things don't go as they planned.

Yeah, investing in alt coins is a risk, and needs more knowledge about it. and collecting it is not really for long term, I saw some alts price fall, but still has value, so I think collecting it could profit us, specially if we don't put out a penny to collect it..  Cheesy

Altcoin trading is basically the same as gambling which is purely based on how much luck you have. If you can collect altcoins without investing money in it, then it's a different story. Then you don't risk anything beside your time. I have seen altcoins lose around 90-95% of their value in a matter of months. It's a nightmare for the people who kept believing in these coins and kept holding all the way down.
Activity: 182
Pollak
February 04, 2016, 04:25:06 PM
I do not think that will happen. Indeed, it is now very low. And I believe also that it is going to rise.
But not so fast, I think. It gradually goes well up but not so fast.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 04, 2016, 02:51:50 AM
Yeah its going to be a crazy year.the signs are shown already, price goes up and go down. very unpredictable, it couldn't reach that $1k this coming months.  Smiley I think we need a little diversion, like collecting alts for a while..hehe...

Nah man, altcoins aren't for the long term. People who have bought some altcoins just to hold because they support a certain coin end up in seeing the value of that coin transform into hot air. Altcoins are for people who know what the risks are, and are accepting to take a hit if things don't go as they planned.

Yeah, investing in alt coins is a risk, and needs more knowledge about it. and collecting it is not really for long term, I saw some alts price fall, but still has value, so I think collecting it could profit us, specially if we don't put out a penny to collect it..  Cheesy
Activity: 546
February 03, 2016, 04:43:14 PM
The price is going down more and more.
This is solid proof for me the pump is now officially over. What will be the down this time?
legendary
February 03, 2016, 04:22:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2016, 01:56:04 PM
bitcoin is going to $1k in january and $2k 1 minute after block halving.  be prepared... be very prepared

Seems like the most best friend of bitcoin itself with these words. Then if think a little seems the most... I don't want to tell what I think because have not importance. Important is to be noted that bitcoin at January not only has seen with binoculars the price given or foreseen by you but have gone even less than was at the beginning of this month or even before it. Seeing your prediction capacity I have doubts even about your second foreseen. But the problem is that first I like it (so have pleasure if fulfilled) and second, even having in mind the first point, make me to have a little doubts to believe that can be fulfilled for sure seeing your results in the first prediction.

Pretend that the next minute after halving the price will jump at that amount mean to not have any kind of idea how work the market. To pretend such kind of jumps needed to be know to many other data and first of all the base price before that minute. Anyhow I like it and maybe will be back at this thread to comment about the real price 1 minute after halving. Maybe making and some donation even the price will jump a few less than that one predicted by you.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 01, 2016, 10:05:43 PM
Yeah its going to be a crazy year.the signs are shown already, price goes up and go down. very unpredictable, it couldn't reach that $1k this coming months.  Smiley I think we need a little diversion, like collecting alts for a while..hehe...
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
February 01, 2016, 12:26:22 PM
Well we just need some time. 1k maybe but till the end of the year.
This is going to be a crazy year, open your eyes widely!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 01, 2016, 12:13:15 PM
That would be top but I do not think that will happen.
It takes a very long time indeed before it becomes a high price. But it does happen gradually, I think. wait quietly.
Activity: 148
February 01, 2016, 07:49:54 AM
naah, its an impossible thing to achieve right now and nothing will help to do that, only ten days are left to the next month and we still are not even on a half price, though lets hope the price will grow as much as possible in the upcoming weeks
We need to recover from the fall first. I am hoping that we might end this month with a price higher than $400.

The price is still below $390 today. I think the price will stay around $390 for the near term. There is no catalyst to drive it higher.
Activity: 616
January 23, 2016, 02:49:28 PM
naah, its an impossible thing to achieve right now and nothing will help to do that, only ten days are left to the next month and we still are not even on a half price, though lets hope the price will grow as much as possible in the upcoming weeks
We need to recover from the fall first. I am hoping that we might end this month with a price higher than $400.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 23, 2016, 02:29:26 PM
Doesn't look like bitcoin will reach this anymore. I wasn't expecting for bitcoin to reach this in the first quarter yet. Bitcoin will be able to reach this somewhere mid this year or after halving.
Yeah $1000 per coin was too unrealistic to expect for. Its possible we might hit $500 by the end of this month.

1k is more realist before the halving, around april May, january was a bit overestimated 500 was instead a good target for this month, but it was fucked by mike
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 23, 2016, 02:12:23 PM
legendary
January 23, 2016, 01:39:14 PM
bitcoin is going to $1k in january and $2k 1 minute after block halving.  be prepared... be very prepared
Saying the truth bitcoin has no chance to worth $1k in this January, price is not stable nowadays, maybe at the next January it will reach $1k.

Without the Hearn stuff we might have been able to go there.

There was just too much negative news this month. All things considering, price remained relatively good actually.

February, here we come!

With Bitcoin anything can happen at any moment. When people think all is fine and the price is rising and the sentiment has never been this good, then suddenly bad news pops up and the price gets smashed down really bad. It happened a lot. That's why you must never get too excited about the price. What took us 1 year to build gets smashed down in a matter of 1 or 2 days. Undecided I really hope February be a better month for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: