Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 $1M 🔴 [Bounty][ICO] NUCLEUS.VISION 🔶 The Future of IoT+Retail | $1M BOUNTY - page 6. (Read 102857 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Bounty distribution is slowly ongoing. They started with the twitter campaign. You can watch it here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd6e3417ad2faf8c6fe698be02f43a03769ee5002#tokentxns
the bounty finally began to be distributed.but the process is too slow.if it can finish the distribution?I've been watching this project very much and hold it.
yes I think so too,will take a very long time could be a month or more
Finally! I have now my token from this bounty. Hold for the best price.

coungratulation, i m still waiting my bounty rewards.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Bounty distribution is slowly ongoing. They started with the twitter campaign. You can watch it here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd6e3417ad2faf8c6fe698be02f43a03769ee5002#tokentxns
the bounty finally began to be distributed.but the process is too slow.if it can finish the distribution?I've been watching this project very much and hold it.
Finally! I have now my token from this bounty. Hold for the best price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113

Probably Nucleus Vision team do not want to let the NCASH price go down by issuing all the bounty tokens at once. There are millions of bounty tokens to be distributed. Imagine what will happen to the NCASH price if the majority of bounty token recipients start to sell once they get the tokens. This could be the probable reason to distribute the bounty tokens slowly.

Agreed. It does seem like many would just dump.

Look at the daily trade volume ($2.5 mln), the bounty tokens will do nothing big to Ncash.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56

Probably Nucleus Vision team do not want to let the NCASH price go down by issuing all the bounty tokens at once. There are millions of bounty tokens to be distributed. Imagine what will happen to the NCASH price if the majority of bounty token recipients start to sell once they get the tokens. This could be the probable reason to distribute the bounty tokens slowly.

Agreed. It does seem like many would just dump.
Activity: 189

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
Why process distribution so long sir?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is my report https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30907555
Why I have twitter tokens. But don't have FAcebook tokens?
Please re check for me! thank Managers!
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Still not received tokens. The distribution was delayed so many times, so I would not to expect reception to some exact date.
It seems there are a lot of complaints about this. It greatly concerns me when a company is slow to reward people for their hard work. Such a company cannot be trusted, in my opinion. Having said that, I will not be investing in this one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
This is what they posted today on telegram:

Hello Genos, The bounty stakes allocation is on a pro data basis. We had initially planned the bounty program for 20 weeks but concluded it after 13 weeks and hence the allocation is as per 13 weeks. Since we stopped the Telegram and Bug Hunt bounty program (that had 5% and 10% allocation, respectively) the tokens allocated for these programs have not been disbursed.
The withheld tokens will be allocated for community engagement programs in future.
(Please note, Nucleus Vision reserves the right on all decisions related to bounty allocations, evaluating bounty participation, awarding tokens and disbursements. If you have any issues regarding your participation/ stakes do write to [email protected])
And how does this affect the Article and Translation pools since they don't run on a weekly basis? What a bull###t excuse.

These people have their heads too high in the clouds. I have seen other ICO teams with a similar attitude and overhyped projects that are now in deep legal problems or their token has tanked.
Ha, ha, I got kicked out of the Telegram group because I asked about the 13:20 weeks ratio of the rewards that somehow became 50% :-) These guys are serious swindlers, if I had invested in this project I'd be extremely careful :-)

i got kicked 2 times. 1 telegram account left Smiley
after receiving my bounty i will tell them what i think about them and their bahaviour
he-he, i have the same sly plan. See you there after distribution bro  Grin
Activity: 111

Least they could do is speed it up now so that we get it within a week, not make us wait another 2-3 months.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Anyone received tokens yet? Distribution for bounty supposed to be today.
Still not received tokens. The distribution was delayed so many times, so I would not to expect reception to some exact date.
Activity: 179
Anyone received tokens yet? Distribution for bounty supposed to be today.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22

Hello Genos, The bounty stakes allocation is on a pro data basis. We had initially planned the bounty program for 20 weeks but concluded it after 13 weeks and hence the allocation is as per 13 weeks. Since we stopped the Telegram and Bug Hunt bounty program (that had 5% and 10% allocation, respectively) the tokens allocated for these programs have not been disbursed.
The withheld tokens will be allocated for community engagement programs in future.
(Please note, Nucleus Vision reserves the right on all decisions related to bounty allocations, evaluating bounty participation, awarding tokens and disbursements. If you have any issues regarding your participation/ stakes do write to [email protected])
And how does this affect the Article and Translation pools since they don't run on a weekly basis? What a bull###t excuse.

These people have their heads too high in the clouds. I have seen other ICO teams with a similar attitude and overhyped projects that are now in deep legal problems or their token has tanked.
Ha, ha, I got kicked out of the Telegram group because I asked about the 13:20 weeks ratio of the rewards that somehow became 50% :-) These guys are serious swindlers, if I had invested in this project I'd be extremely careful :-)

after receiving my bounty i will tell them what i think about them and their bahaviour

Was expecting about 4/5 times more and now I got almost nothing. After all that work (not that much tbh, but the rewards are still not on par). I copied everything when I joined the campaign, and see sentences being added at a later stage (of which I didn't hear about until now). The distribution is done pro-rated? Are you kidding me? The whole idea of a bounty program is that sometimes you win, sometimes you lose....not that you always lose because they will make sure you don't get fair compensation either way. I copied: Total supply: 10.000.000.000, Bounty pot: 100.000.000 and in my case Twitter (10%): 10.000.000. Nasty taste....very nasty taste...Sad. Too bad, I loved the project when I was still promoting it heavily (I feel proper ****** right now).
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
i am joined nechule vision bounty campain but token none help me pls
my bitcointalk id : Coinredd
Twitter :  Speders no : 1839
Facebook :  Speders  No : 968

ETH adress : 0x31a570a588DC86fAeB45057e749533FB0cD9622d

my kyc passed
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
They will not review requests at this time. They will start allocating tokens on May 30. I advise you to complete KYC before the deadline and accept with the distribution. Personally I like that too

Yeah, i hope distributions running smoothly and not delay again Smiley and I hope the distribution will start today just as the manager said Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: