Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 $1M 🔴 [Bounty][ICO] NUCLEUS.VISION 🔶 The Future of IoT+Retail | $1M BOUNTY - page 7. (Read 102857 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 119
This is what they posted today on telegram:

Hello Genos, The bounty stakes allocation is on a pro data basis. We had initially planned the bounty program for 20 weeks but concluded it after 13 weeks and hence the allocation is as per 13 weeks. Since we stopped the Telegram and Bug Hunt bounty program (that had 5% and 10% allocation, respectively) the tokens allocated for these programs have not been disbursed.
The withheld tokens will be allocated for community engagement programs in future.
(Please note, Nucleus Vision reserves the right on all decisions related to bounty allocations, evaluating bounty participation, awarding tokens and disbursements. If you have any issues regarding your participation/ stakes do write to [email protected])
And how does this affect the Article and Translation pools since they don't run on a weekly basis? What a bull###t excuse.

These people have their heads too high in the clouds. I have seen other ICO teams with a similar attitude and overhyped projects that are now in deep legal problems or their token has tanked.
Ha, ha, I got kicked out of the Telegram group because I asked about the 13:20 weeks ratio of the rewards that somehow became 50% :-) These guys are serious swindlers, if I had invested in this project I'd be extremely careful :-)
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
They will not review requests at this time. They will start allocating tokens on May 30. I advise you to complete KYC before the deadline and accept with the distribution. Personally I like that too
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Hello Genos, The bounty stakes allocation is on a pro data basis. We had initially planned the bounty program for 20 weeks but concluded it after 13 weeks and hence the allocation is as per 13 weeks. Since we stopped the Telegram and Bug Hunt bounty program (that had 5% and 10% allocation, respectively) the tokens allocated for these programs have not been disbursed.
The withheld tokens will be allocated for community engagement programs in future.
(Please note, Nucleus Vision reserves the right on all decisions related to bounty allocations, evaluating bounty participation, awarding tokens and disbursements. If you have any issues regarding your participation/ stakes do write to [email protected])
And how does this affect the Article and Translation pools since they don't run on a weekly basis? What a bull###t excuse.

These people have their heads too high in the clouds. I have seen other ICO teams with a similar attitude and overhyped projects that are now in deep legal problems or their token has tanked.

so true
Activity: 111
Merit: 1

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Nucleus Vision believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Nucleus Vision at: https://cointopper.com/coin/nucleusvision

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 336
You did not consider me Facebook, I ask you to consider me Facebook, here is my report
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29042854
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Nucleus Vision Bounty Campaign Spreadsheet is finally out , if my post makes you happy then you can appreciate it with Merits  Grin

Team will start releasing the tokens from 30th May, 2018. All our bounty hunters can view  the leaderboard here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x2KPp3yLzOnjcS47XZT6X_rdn6ph2JIJ1Fovk8NXH4A/edit#gid=718883439

Thank you .

I see that they reduced tokens for all campaigns and cancelled 2 campaign.
All campaigns were reduced by 33%

Even the Nucleus Vision Contest, which was not a bitcointalk bounty were reduced by 33%

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/up-to-1-000-000-ncash-giveaway-c8973f719888

For this you can contact [email protected]

Finally we got our stakes on spreadsheet:)) Thank you for your work appriciate..

thank you for this great news
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Nucleus Vision Bounty Campaign Spreadsheet is finally out , if my post makes you happy then you can appreciate it with Merits  Grin

Team will start releasing the tokens from 30th May, 2018. All our bounty hunters can view  the leaderboard here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x2KPp3yLzOnjcS47XZT6X_rdn6ph2JIJ1Fovk8NXH4A/edit#gid=718883439

Thank you .

I see that they reduced tokens for all campaigns and cancelled 2 campaign.
All campaigns were reduced by 33%

Even the Nucleus Vision Contest, which was not a bitcointalk bounty were reduced by 33%

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/up-to-1-000-000-ncash-giveaway-c8973f719888

For this you can contact [email protected]

Finally we got our stakes on spreadsheet:)) Thank you for your work appriciate..
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
And ...? what the shit is happening again? Why we still didn't get it? ....
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

Yet another huge successful project and yet another lame excuse to avoid paying the bounty hunters the promised amount. This is harsh from them and seems like there's nothing we can do about it. So many investors are on their side in their huge telegram group and we are only a few. Looks like we have to be forcefully content with this amount of rewards.

A total of 1% nCash Tokens from the Total Supply of nCash Tokens are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns. If the hard cap is reached, that amounts to 100M nCash Tokens @USD 0.01. (Campaign planned for a duration of for 20 weeks. The allocation will be calculated based on duration on a pro-rata basis)

They added now the last part to the bounty description
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Nucleus Vision Spreadsheet FaceBook №1400
Hello, why do not I have a stack in the second table?

Activity: 336
Dear Manager, help me, you only counted me as a Twitter, but I participated in the company Facebook

but for a Twitter company you found me much less, I participated 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 weeks

here all my reports

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29042854
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Why there is no tab for Telegram rewards on the final spreadsheet? CEO and project owner can change rules at any time. But this is beyond unacceptable when they change promised payment amount after completing the campaign.
Moreover, they forced us to undergo the KYC procedure for this promised amount.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Love this coin.  

Now I have it on the exchange.  Is there a windows wallet for me to keep it

and if no windows wallet.  where do I store my NCASH?

Thank you
you can store it in ERC-20 Compatible wallet. Like myetherwallet
Activity: 378

If you have any query, please write an email at [email protected]. If you have queries regarding the bounty. Concerned team will get back to you with more details. Thank you.

Note : I am not team member, I am just like you people who participate in bounty campaign.

Oh thanks for sharing. It feels good to see the spreadsheet after almost 3 months of waiting. I'm hoping for the best of the Nucleus Team and their community as this project had been doing good. Looking forward for the token distribution.
Activity: 238

If you have any query, please write an email at [email protected]. If you have queries regarding the bounty. Concerned team will get back to you with more details. Thank you.
Hello, dev, I joined the signature activity, there are 2 scammers in the form, which are 106 and 196 respectively, and ridiculously they have shares, I did not, please check, delete the scammers, and give me the correct share, I am in table 67,. (I have participated in kyc).
You need to write your concerns and email at [email protected] to address your issue properly as they not open this thread regularly.
Activity: 434
What happened with the translation campaign? Why did we get totally reduced percentage?

Budget was obviously around 49-50 M tokens, and translation campaign should be getting 5 mil? So, we got somewhere around 42-43% of the proper sum. What went wrong?

You should also consider that the promised percentage was out of 100M tokens, not out of 50M. ;-)

I pulled a little vigilante and email the CEO, the CMO and their team about it. If they thought they are going to get away with it and we won't notice...

Looking at this, it's also possible that the token calculation was done prior to KYC and then later the non-kyc guys got reassigned 0 stakes but they didn't recalculate the tokens to the KYC passed/legitimate participants.

That's what I'm thinking, they did not include those bounty hunters that failed in the KYC or not able to submit a KYC.
Anyways, the team has the right to change the rules anytime. At least, we can expect that the reward has progress. 
It seems they have deleted the telegram campaign. I do not see it on the spreadsheet. All are down if the total token people not pass KYC, do they include it in the pool for those who have already passed KYC?
Pages:
Jump to: