Pages:
Author

Topic: 1OZ SILVER MAPLE LEAF / CHECK BEST PRICE IN OP - page 3. (Read 12652 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

Hi, thank you! We will soon be offering also 90% circulated silver (Silvervault: AGD type), and American Silver Eagles. Please reply in this thread if you are interested!

I might be. I don't like to commit unless I'm sure and I'm fluid on a lot of stuff right now. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Why would I buy a metal that is losing value with BTC that is rapidly gaining value?

Diversification.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Hi, thank you! We will soon be offering also 90% circulated silver (Silvervault: AGD type), and American Silver Eagles. Please reply in this thread if you are interested!

I might be. I don't like to commit unless I'm sure and I'm fluid on a lot of stuff right now. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Why would I buy a metal that is losing value with BTC that is rapidly gaining value?
legendary

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

I cannot manually issue such an address if I am not online, and the automatic issuance incurs a one-time investment of my time and/or money and/or risk. I can sell cheaper this way. All transactions are now public and visible which increases trust as people can see exactly how much I have sold via this method, and that I am in no dire need of bitcoins as they are all sitting there Smiley

Yeah, I just thought you might like to know if you didn't already.

By the way my sales are currently BTC1400 annualized, that is more than $100k  Grin

Nice. If you weren't limited to the EU, I might be in for some.

legendary

I cannot manually issue such an address if I am not online, and the automatic issuance incurs a one-time investment of my time and/or money and/or risk. I can sell cheaper this way. All transactions are now public and visible which increases trust as people can see exactly how much I have sold via this method, and that I am in no dire need of bitcoins as they are all sitting there Smiley

Yeah, I just thought you might like to know if you didn't already.

By the way my sales are currently BTC1400 annualized, that is more than $100k  Grin

Nice. If you weren't limited to the EU, I might be in for some.
donator
One way would be to have the sender sign a message with the private key of the origin address.

How many % can do this? I cannot  Cheesy

I was more like thinking: "take a random number 1-999 and PM it to me before you pay. Add that number of satoshi to your transaction to prove you sent it".

I believe the "correct" way to do this is to generate a new public address for the transaction (though presumably you could reuse old ones). Though if your method is working, why mess with success?

legendary
One way would be to have the sender sign a message with the private key of the origin address.

How many % can do this? I cannot  Cheesy

I was more like thinking: "take a random number 1-999 and PM it to me before you pay. Add that number of satoshi to your transaction to prove you sent it".

I believe the "correct" way to do this is to generate a new public address for the transaction (though presumably you could reuse old ones). Though if your method is working, why mess with success?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Just got my 2 coins today.
Great packaging, included invoice, etc.
Trying to find the will to take some pics.

Don't force the will  Wink

Nah, it's just that my cellphone battery is dead and I need to charge it before taking the pics Tongue
And need to rest my brain a bit. Bitcoin going up like this is a bit brain-damaging Grin
donator

Don't force the will  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
donator
100% positive customer feedback so far. Thank you for all our customers for trusting us! We will update the numbers concerning shipping times shortly on the thread.
donator
@rpietila: Thanks! I only saw your post now, is the offer valid for today and for quantities 10~25?

Yes, just follow the instructions in the OP.

Hmmm, I was going to do it now, but I really don't want my name and address on the forum. Can I PM you the rate so I lock it and make the tx, but give the name and address by email instead?

Sure. My email is [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
@rpietila: Thanks! I only saw your post now, is the offer valid for today and for quantities 10~25?

Hmmm, I was going to do it now, but I really don't want my name and address on the forum. Can I PM you the rate so I lock it and make the tx, but give the name and address by email instead?
donator

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

I'm actually not in the process of selling my metal. I'm content with what I currently have. I thought the issue might be to ship single (or at least very small quantities) of coins to people as prize for some games on taabl.net. I thought I might be of help somehow (and make a little profit maybe) because I seem to have good shipping options available. I could've maybe stored (or bought) some silver from rpietila for this purpose and provided shipping service.

Why is 0.3 BTC too high a shipping price for 25 rounds? The low price and VAT-exclusivity of rpietila will surely outweigh any shipping cost at such quantity, no?

It isn't too high at all. As I mentioned I was thinking about much smaller quantities when I first asked about it, and your offer would be great for that. I have changed my mind and am just waiting for confirmation that the 0.3 BTC is applicable today and for the specified quantities.

cool
legendary

I'm actually not in the process of selling my metal. I'm content with what I currently have. I thought the issue might be to ship single (or at least very small quantities) of coins to people as prize for some games on taabl.net. I thought I might be of help somehow (and make a little profit maybe) because I seem to have good shipping options available. I could've maybe stored (or bought) some silver from rpietila for this purpose and provided shipping service.

Why is 0.3 BTC too high a shipping price for 25 rounds? The low price and VAT-exclusivity of rpietila will surely outweigh any shipping cost at such quantity, no?

It isn't too high at all. As I mentioned I was thinking about much smaller quantities when I first asked about it, and your offer would be great for that. I have changed my mind and am just waiting for confirmation that the 0.3 BTC is applicable today and for the specified quantities.
donator

@molecular: well, I'm always torn about this. I want to hold on to my BTC, I want to put my BTC to use, I want metals for myself, I want metals for TAABL.net. I guess I'm a little schizophrenic, but aren't we all? Smiley Anyway, I was thinking of getting a couple to test the waters, but now I'm thinking of 10 to 25 rounds. How often I would buy again depends deeply on how well the lotteries are received. Do you have those many that you want to part with? I'll reach some sort of decision soon as I wanted to place an order today.
Also, do you have any gold for sale?

legendary

@molecular: well, I'm always torn about this. I want to hold on to my BTC, I want to put my BTC to use, I want metals for myself, I want metals for TAABL.net. I guess I'm a little schizophrenic, but aren't we all? Smiley Anyway, I was thinking of getting a couple to test the waters, but now I'm thinking of 10 to 25 rounds. How often I would buy again depends deeply on how well the lotteries are received. Do you have those many that you want to part with? I'll reach some sort of decision soon as I wanted to place an order today.
Also, do you have any gold for sale?
donator
Hello rpietila,

I'm considering getting some silver and gold games going on at taabl.net. We've had a few private coin lotteries but I wanted to try and keep a steady stream of games as part of the site.

Your price is great, of course, but for smaller quantities which, with the uncertainty of bitcoin rates is the only thing I'm brave enough to do, shipping kind of kills it. Is there any cheaper shipping alternative? I don't mind slower and will even go as far as say uninsured (but tracked) is fine for a handful if the shipping price difference justifies it.

You may have shipping for a special BTC0.300 for this time if you follow all the other procedures laid out in the OP. Remember this cost pays for handling also, as I don't make that much profit per coin, they are so cheap!

nelisky,

I could manage to ship a single 1 oz silver coin to most countries for €5.05 including insurance up to €100 and tracking. Of course I can't sell my silver for spot price like rpietila does (I payed 7% VAT and premium on it). Using a USD-Price of $29, a premium of 10%, handling of €5, shipping €5.05 I could currently get a single coin delivered for €34.65. These are just thoughts, of course, but maybe we can work something out? How often and what quantities are you planning to have shipped?
donator
I measured the density (and weight) of some of my silver coins. The ones I received from ordering here among them:

I measured the density of my silver/gold coins...

Pages:
Jump to: