Pages:
Author

Topic: 1OZ SILVER MAPLE LEAF / CHECK BEST PRICE IN OP - page 6. (Read 12652 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Thank you for being my first customer in this forum!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Yes, it is mainland Portugal.

Oh, I hate to see you  Cry ...

For the terms of this deal, please refer to the thread alone, not any external websites. Silverbank/Silvervault is a different company with a different business model. "EIH" that is selling these coins, is a traditional silver dealership. It is so traditional it does not even have a website, but despite (or: because) the fact it commands a high volume of sales and is cheaper than the alternatives.

As a gesture of friendship, I will sell to you 2 coins at the price mentioned in OP, plus the actual shipping cost to us, BTC.086. This shipping is registered but uninsured, takes about a week to reach you and I will personally guarantee a reimbursement if despite the registration, the coins are lost in transit. At no extra charge.

How about? Price locked in by sending BTC to: 15dYsxEh5bNnFXE26au5jjTHk8BcrozuZy
AND sending me a PM with details of the deal and transaction details. And it is mainland Portugal, right?  Grin

So, if I buy you 2 of those coins will you ship to Portugal VAT free?

We will be able to ship to Portugal VAT-free up to a certain limit, which is anyway more than €10,000 per year, and we have no shipments to Portugal so far this year.

The minimum purchase is 25 coins, but I am sure you meant 2 tubes = 50 coins!

Ah, to be honest I really meant 2 coins, not tubes. I only checked the price at the OP briefly and then went to your site and there it said you didn't ship, hence why I came to ask if it was possible.
Now I'm Cry
donator

Oh, I hate to see you  Cry ...

For the terms of this deal, please refer to the thread alone, not any external websites. Silverbank/Silvervault is a different company with a different business model. "EIH" that is selling these coins, is a traditional silver dealership. It is so traditional it does not even have a website, but despite (or: because) the fact it commands a high volume of sales and is cheaper than the alternatives.

As a gesture of friendship, I will sell to you 2 coins at the price mentioned in OP, plus the actual shipping cost to us, BTC.086. This shipping is registered but uninsured, takes about a week to reach you and I will personally guarantee a reimbursement if despite the registration, the coins are lost in transit. At no extra charge.

How about? Price locked in by sending BTC to: 15dYsxEh5bNnFXE26au5jjTHk8BcrozuZy
AND sending me a PM with details of the deal and transaction details. And it is mainland Portugal, right?  Grin

We will be able to ship to Portugal VAT-free up to a certain limit, which is anyway more than €10,000 per year, and we have no shipments to Portugal so far this year.

Ah, to be honest I really meant 2 coins, not tubes. I only checked the price at the OP briefly and then went to your site and there it said you didn't ship, hence why I came to ask if it was possible.
Now I'm Cry
legendary

Now I'm Cry
donator

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Thanks. Just in case you haven't seen my post here regarding your trust issue: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1619777

Answered that already Smiley However I need to attend to other business now for about 72 hours, during which we will also update the Silverbank.net website. We already have bitcoin accounts for the partners of the company. The launch of bitcoin accounts for all our customers will be in April if certain legal and tax matters are cleared. Then this will be another service to offer investing in bitcoin for people in 190 countries. Our speciality is that you can trade physical silver for fully backed bitcoins and back, at .25%-1% fee. Directly, without currency.
Great! I would be interested in such a service provided that everything is fully insured and risk-free. The existing services here are mostly provided in the form of shares, but I'm still hesitant to invest due to risk issues.
donator
Thanks. Just in case you haven't seen my post here regarding your trust issue: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1619777

Answered that already Smiley However I need to attend to other business now for about 72 hours, during which we will also update the Silverbank.net website. We already have bitcoin accounts for the partners of the company. The launch of bitcoin accounts for all our customers will be in April if certain legal and tax matters are cleared. Then this will be another service to offer investing in bitcoin for people in 190 countries. Our speciality is that you can trade physical silver for fully backed bitcoins and back, at .25%-1% fee. Directly, without currency.
legendary
Use something handy as this please:
Code:
[img]http://btcticker.appspot.com/mtgox/100usd.png[/img]

Thank you! OP updated. Tipped.

donator
Code:

Thank you! OP updated. Tipped.
legendary

still, we have the same price. :-9

Mine does not upgrade automatically  Cry That is why it still seems you cannot buy from me to sell at your price and make a profit even if, in actuality, you can  Cheesy

Especially by taking part of this auction:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/24h-early-bid-bonus-50-x-1-oz-silver-maple-leaf-eu-delivery-152397

Early bird special gives you BTC2.3 credit towards the winning bid! Others need to bid up to that much more just to match you!
Code:
donator

Mine does not upgrade automatically  Cry That is why it still seems you cannot buy from me to sell at your price and make a profit even if, in actuality, you can  Cheesy

Especially by taking part of this auction:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/24h-early-bid-bonus-50-x-1-oz-silver-maple-leaf-eu-delivery-152397

Early bird special gives you BTC2.3 credit towards the winning bid! Others need to bid up to that much more just to match you!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank

heh.
what's the chances of your delivery being held up at some customs shack or being stolen on the way?
insurance etc?

We only ship to EU. EU is a common market, it means that there are no customs, taxes or duties when we ship from inside EU to inside EU.

As a rule, the shipments are insured. We will work out the shipment details per customer. The customer pays for shipping (which is not included in the price) and has several options to choose from. It is also possible to take delivery in person. We have offices in downtown Tallinn and our friendly staff can accommodate your request 9-17 on weekdays.

donator

heh.
what's the chances of your delivery being held up at some customs shack or being stolen on the way?
insurance etc?

We only ship to EU. EU is a common market, it means that there are no customs, taxes or duties when we ship from inside EU to inside EU.

As a rule, the shipments are insured. We will work out the shipment details per customer. The customer pays for shipping (which is not included in the price) and has several options to choose from. It is also possible to take delivery in person. We have offices in downtown Tallinn and our friendly staff can accommodate your request 9-17 on weekdays.
donator
You all have the chance to buy Canada Silver Maple Leafs for as little as BTC.600 INCLUDING SHIPPING, this is NO JOKE but a ONE-TIME

INAUGURATION SPECIAL:

legendary
oh how I wish they were ^__^

Man, I am here to help you. Is it not good that you can now buy Maple Leafs for as low as BTC.77025?!?

Bitcoin volatility is killing me however. Before I go to sleep, I need to fix the thing somehow. Perhaps implement an automatic pricing like the other fine businesses in the industry.

heh.
insurance etc?
donator

Man, I am here to help you. Is it not good that you can now buy Maple Leafs for as low as BTC.77025?!?

Bitcoin volatility is killing me however. Before I go to sleep, I need to fix the thing somehow. Perhaps implement an automatic pricing like the other fine businesses in the industry.
legendary
I sell at 0,86BTC right now. I agree that that's PRETTY DAMN LOW but then, my pricing is automated.
According to your VAT-free claims, your price should be at least 15% lower.

We are selling Maple Leaves at about 0.73 BTC at the moment with automated pricing as well. Shouldn't your prices be lower as well?

sadly, I do have to fight with VAT and the margin the €-suppliers cut in as the middle man.
also, I'm a "one man army" if you will, but I'll do what I can.
donator
Seller name: Eesti Investeerimishobe OU. Incorporated: in Estonia 2009. Industry: Precious Metals dealer. Cumulative Sales: €2.8 Million.

We offer the following special deal for bitcoin users: Mint condition Canada Maple Leaf 1oz silver coins in small or big quantity. VAT=0%.
Yes, in Estonia we can legally sell you silver coins that are taxable at 0%. Don't tell anyone so that we don't get competition.

Yes, at the price below you can purchase 1 Ounce Canada Maple Leaf Coins. For this price they are free for pick-up in Tallinn. If you want shipping, we will add the actual 3rd party cost, nothing more. Shipping into Europe ONLY. I am sorry to inform that we can at present sell only in Mint tubes of 25 pieces. We currently have about 5000 coins in stock.

CURRENT PRICE FOR CANADA MAPLE LEAF 1 OUNCE SILVER COIN:
0.790BTC

-----VOLUME DISCOUNT-----
ORDER AT LEAST 500: -1.5%
ORDER AT LEAST 1000: -2%
ORDER AT LEAST 2000: -2.5%
donator
We are selling Maple Leaves at about 0.73 BTC at the moment with automated pricing as well. Shouldn't your prices be lower as well?

Link or didn't happen Smiley

From a quick browse of your website,
- you are based in US.
- prices are in USD.

So it does not qualify until you post a link that it can be delivered in EU and the applicable VAT is included in the price.

You know, if I order from you, I need to pay 24% VAT at the border. That factored in, your offer is .9052.

I very much admire and respect your business and wish I would have the website as nice as you. But sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: