Pages:
Author

Topic: [1st TRANCHE ENDED] [ANN][ICO]🔥MOZO🔥 🔴 💲$37 MILLION raised 💲 - page 15. (Read 5036 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
These Mozo community have its interesting project and interactive community. These would really help community and will be able to be successful in the future... Thus, the need for an interactive ICO (such as Mozo Token) can manifest a successful programs and projects in the community especially in with the retailers acquiring such marketing strategies.
copper member
Activity: 70
Token of Discovery
MOZO will be listed on CoinRail on 08/08/2018

Checkout CoinRail Roadmap here: http://bit.ly/2NVXI2X

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Mozo token had its active community where I just discovered. There, they can interact with each other with their trivia contest and make tokens out of just answering the questions. But you must be fast enough because your competitors have also their presence and could just answer for about a second. Cool right... It`s a good project...

Activity: 196
I joined with a great project which has a great potential in the future!. I think this project is a long term project, I wish you all the best to your future events.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Your project Mozo project  seems to me very interesting, but there are some flaws. A useful tool for realtors, where all the data on one site is collected. How will you develop it in the future?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services
Activity: 112
Retailer APP can be used by either a Salesperson at an outlet, or as a Retailer, depending on their log-in privileges. and one of the unique feature is the ability to detect loyal customers who come in the store through the custom-made beacon, his/her historical buying patterns, and physical endowments such as shoe and dress sizes.
Activity: 140
I expect this project will be prosperous.
Watchful design, interesting design, faultless business.
yes exactly!.project mozo is really fantastic and very promising!..this is the kinds of platforms that we should trust and support..we are so happy that this company is very realistic and generous in giving rewards by means of their tokens...thank you mozo!..
Mozo's success is because of the expertise of the people who developed this project!..and it is very timely to get the approval of the community, especially those people who wants to have a convenient and comfortable life!..Kudos to the people behind this project, you are awesome guys!
Activity: 126
Mozo project started two years ago, and based on the results this is really a successful one..and that is mainly the reason why project Mozo is planning to expand now..probably started in Asia, and later on, it will expand worldwide!..their platforms is being accepted by the community without doubt and now they are earning their success!
Activity: 98
Mozo app offers both online and offline modes.  In this way, consumer can browse Mozo at home, school, work or anywhere whether there's an internet connection or not....isn't it great right?..this is actually one of the best thing about Mozo..
one of the incentives that we can get in joining the team of mozo is the ability of mozo tokens to be exchangeable with Ethereum, bitcoin etc. through one or more publicly available exchanges. the team will make an app to be listed on these exchanges and will publish results of these in due course. it allows merchants and consumers also to transfer their tokens amongst themselves, using ethereum initially and solo blockchain eventually. so what are you waiting for, let's not waste our time and invest in the promising and lots of incentives that you can get from mozo project!

Activity: 140
mozo team will deliver mozo 4.0 system, consumer and retailer app which will be integrated with the global ethereum network. the team will also enhance our system to scale up its capabilities, to include security measure to prevent hacking attempts and to provide CRM capabilities.

wowww! this is another advantage or benefit that we can get in mozo project because it includes the security measure that everyone would wish for to have in a company that they want to invest in and CRM capabilities that offers better quality of services to merchants and consumers at large. mozo is really an amazing one and no company could ever replace them in my heart.

mozo team will deliver mozo 4.0 system, consumer and retailer app which will be integrated with the global ethereum network. the team will also enhance our system to scale up its capabilities, to include security measure to prevent hacking attempts and to provide CRM capabilities.

Activity: 126
take a look of the whitepaper of mozo project. it surely answer all your inquiries about the amazing project of mozo. no doubt, after reading their whitepaper it will surely catch your interest that it's like you're hypnotize to invest in them. they have such an amazing and promising project that is highly recommended.
truth! i have already read their whitepaper and want to share it with you guys. this is the link: www.mozocoin.io hope it will help you a lot to know more about mozo project. let's support their project and surely will not regret it.

Activity: 98
take a look of the whitepaper of mozo project. it surely answer all your inquiries about the amazing project of mozo. no doubt, after reading their whitepaper it will surely catch your interest that it's like you're hypnotize to invest in them. they have such an amazing and promising project that is highly recommended.
mozo app is designed for brand-owner, franchisee or retailer to control foot traffic who give such loyalty program to the customers who keep coming back to a store as a reward and to encourage more consumers. they give benefits to both parties which they project really looks like an amazing for the future of the people in the community.
Activity: 196
I like the way of there project,I like the concept of this project, and also i love there platfrom presentation it can convinced many people to invest there project. it proves that this project has a high progress.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
It is great to hear from the community that this project would really be successful... Based on the my readings of this project, it has its strong potential and will be able to be successful in the future especially for those retailers who would have their own means of helped marketing strategies; thus, increasing the profit of the business.
Pages:
Jump to: