Pages:
Author

Topic: [1st TRANCHE ENDED] [ANN][ICO]🔥MOZO🔥 🔴 💲$37 MILLION raised 💲 - page 17. (Read 5036 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi, DEVs!
I hope your idea runs happily. Rational logo, blameless design.
yes!..this kind of platforms will surely succeed!..in fact, as I have read, there are so many people are participating in their private sale!..no wonder, this is one the best platforms now in the market!..hurry up and let us support this one!..
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This looks like one of the biggest project of 2018. The team is serious and dedicated to work. With $31 already raised it will surely reach hardcap in public sale. Good luck with the development of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
This is a serious project! Really a large number of team members.  Shocked  Perhaps I do not even remember which project the team was in such a plural. At the same time, all the persons represented have a great deal of experience.
Activity: 58
Mozo, the best project for future shoping
Activity: 196
This one would be categorized as one of the best projects of 2018, Great,nice,perfect,wonderful project, i can say this project have a big potential to grow more and success in the future.
Activity: 34
Does this project require KYC? Maybe it was said before but I didn’t find it.
It seems very amazing project for the future, It looks like this project is a lot of support from a team that has a good quality.I'm sure this project will be a huge success. Projects that have a bright future.
Sounds great,This project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully go well and project can succeed. Good luck in implementing the plan.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
how i can believe that this project has raised $31 million? i don't see this information on the website. may be the progress of tokensale must be informed on the website
Activity: 92
By general people love discounts , they love promotion and rewards , its one of the reason they go to malls and retail establishment, with mozo people will be encourage more for purchasing items because of this great features and reward 
Activity: 92
Mozo will be the game changer in retail industry boosting traffic to retailers and giving more benefit to consumers
Wish you guys the best in this project.I hope your project is a good development project, and also i hope this project will be different from the other and make a succesfull.
Nice project from the Mozo team and I believe this can easily hit more than 1$ once it is launch on Big exchanges because the supply of the coin is OK and also the team behind is working 24/7 in the group and in general to make Mozo project  a success.
Activity: 42
Hi, DEVs!
I hope your idea runs happily. Rational logo, blameless design.
This is an awsome project with a huge responsive community.  Devs and administrators are very quick and responsive. This coin will be huge because of the great team backing this project.
Activity: 26
Good day, team! You need to add token details to permit participants to join the plan!
Activity: 494
Greetings .
I support this plan and trust  it should be successful! Mindful approach, absorbing logo.
I know it's going to be a success because they have a great project and not just the size of the raise but the amount of telegram support and I saw it by the time that 2019 knew that many more stores would be added and would be able to approve it with other countries and sure I'm getting more people to support because of the greatness of this project.
Great project. I like it and thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future.This is a excellent project,this project features a level of security and convenience for all users
Activity: 112
its good to know the great project of mozo token that is made to help all the people in the retail industry. hoping that they operate not only in asia but around the world.
from reading the introduction of your project, I really like and agree with the purpose of your project. because it is Mozo project have nice concept and very good strategy to success
Pages:
Jump to: