Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 BTC for 3 months | 2.47 BTC (123.5%) Minimum liquid asset collateral value (Read 455 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Desired loan: 0.005btc
Duration: payback 06/26/2021
 Username brutebish
Will payback if I flip same day.
Or if I rip then buy the 26th no later
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
legendary
6.25 ---> 3.125
Still available. Terms slightly flexible.
legendary
6.25 ---> 3.125
Some of my prior suspicion was based on that the original loan term was for the loan to be repaid within 14 days, but it took approximately 5 months for the loan to be repaid.

I will leave it to BenCodie if he wants to provide the full chat logs and explain why the loan took so long to repay.

As far as I am concerned BenCodie fulfilled the terms of his loan, as a lender I'm not going to complain about increased interest.

I personally do not feel the need or desire to continue this. Since my thread has been completely trashed with misleading information, I will probably create a self moderated replacement thread soon anyway. This thread can serve as unmoderated discussion if anyone has a problem with self moderation.

Thanks.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Some of my prior suspicion was based on that the original loan term was for the loan to be repaid within 14 days, but it took approximately 5 months for the loan to be repaid.

I will leave it to BenCodie if he wants to provide the full chat logs and explain why the loan took so long to repay.

As far as I am concerned BenCodie fulfilled the terms of his loan, as a lender I'm not going to complain about increased interest.
legendary
6.25 ---> 3.125
Since StackGambler & PrimeNumber7 use the same capitalization in their username, similar lingual punctuality & grammar, both lowball my proposed collateral and their value, using PrimeNumber7's logic maybe it's safe to assume they are the same personRoll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Prime's logic is a bit flawed, I agree. I do have to disagree with the latter part. My offer for 0.1 BTC compared to your 0.13 BTC valuation of your account isn't really lowballing, it's just a bit of negotiation. xD

I know. Sorry if I offended you, like PrimeNumber7 did with Parodium, I was only getting you involved to assist my point.
I've edited my posts slightly to make it clear my statement involving yourself is purely sarcastic and for examples sake.
No hard feelings.

Although, I completely understand, and I wish you luck with getting a loan. :heart:
Thank you!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.
Since StackGambler & PrimeNumber7 use the same capitalization in their username, similar lingual punctuality & grammar, both lowball my proposed collateral and their value, using PrimeNumber7's logic maybe it's safe to assume they are the same person?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Prime's logic is a bit flawed, I agree. I do have to disagree with the latter part. My offer for 0.1 BTC compared to your 0.13 BTC valuation of your account isn't really lowballing, it's just a bit of negotiation. xD

Although, I completely understand, and I wish you luck with getting a loan. :heart:
legendary
6.25 ---> 3.125
Since StackGambler & PrimeNumber7 use the same capitalization in their username, similar lingual punctuality & grammar, both lowball my proposed collateral and their value, and have previously failed to read my posts in completion...
maybe it's safe to assume they are the same personRoll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Using PrimeNumber7's logic, I have come to this (must likely untrue) accusation...

After some thinking, I've decided that I will offer you a loan of 0.1 BTC for 0.11 back in 2 months, with your bitcointalk account as collateral. It's not the entire amount you requested, just a part, which is why I'm asking for a part of the collateral. Prime's comments have sketched me out, so I'm not willing to risk too high of an amount at the moment. Let me know if this is something you'd be open to doing. If not, I understand.

Not interested:
Notes:
- Lending terms are slightly flexible.
- Unless you are a veritably trusted user on this forum, all collateral must be held with a trusted bitcointalk escrow to ensure their security during the loan.
legendary
6.25 ---> 3.125
I no longer am certain beyond a reasonable doubt that BenCodie is an alt of Parodium, I have removed this statement.
For transparency, I received the below message, however the below message did not influence my decision:
If you want your negative trust removed, post on the thread that you made a mistake.

My now reasonable doubt is based on the fact that BenCodie received his loan last August and left some coin in the address for some days. This means if the "real" BenCodie sold his account to Parodium last August, along with the private key, the "real" BenCodie would have risked the purchase price getting stolen.

Can you please keep your beliefs/thoughts suspicion to yourself unless you are actually saying something that is somewhat meaningful?

I was overseas at the time, I did not have access to my cold storage until I was back, which is when he was paid.
It's not rocket science to figure out that I paid 0.1BTC (much more than the originally agreed interest) to pay back the loan after the extended period of time.

In regards to the BSA account being proffered as collateral, I see you have been trying to off load (sell) either the Ad credit, or the BSA account itself for about three weeks with no replies to your thread, using the same valuation you are suggesting.

The above suggests your valuation may be inflated.

As far as I know this is not an advertising forum. As I stated if you wanted to sell this account or proxy sell ads on a forum like warriorforum, or stackmoneyforum, both extremely active advertising communities, you would sell extremely fast. But not for crypto, which is why I don't go there to attempt it.

No, you probably won't liquidate for crypto if you want your money asap when liquidating this account if you are strictly trying to sell on BitcoinTalk for cryptocurrency.
Probably since the market has sent a lot of people out of crypto, the marketplace is hardly thriving during this tough time & individuals are probably not planning to throwing around $6k worth of their depreciated crypto for advertising accounts. That's why I stated that If you really want to liquidate the asset then the aforementioned affiliate forums/marketplaces/communities will let you do so instantly at a 10% discount.

I had already stated this here:

Regarding Diced.io + BSA account
1. There is absolutely no risk with transferring ownership of an advertiser account and have confirmed this with BSA themselves.
2. The BSA Account is almost instantly liquidate-able on any affiliate marketing marketplace or community if a discount is offered, hence I've reduced the collateral amount -10% the account balance. This sort of discount would offer extremely fast/almost instant ability to liquidate. [/b]
I'd appreciate if you used some hard facts to validate your comments as it seems you're just using the magic of words to downplay the value of of perfectly liquid assets.

The valuation you are giving for your forum account is higher than was denied by Parodium last August.

Here is another statement that already addresses this in the exact same post I previously quoted, that you completely skipped over.

As for account value, even if it were to be reduced to $500USD collateral is still over 115%. I value it at $1000 USD due to the new merit system that has been implemented since August, which significantly greatly reduced the ability to achieve hero status. Just because I took a loan for 0.05BTC some time ago  does not mean that I agree this is the value of the account, either.

Now I'm going to think one step ahead of this game you are playing, and give answers to questions that I think are coming next from you.
1. I do not like fiat. That's why I use crypto.
2. I do not want to sell the account, especially for fiat, in case any projects or ideas in the future will allow me to use it after I repay the loan.
3. I closed that thread as I realized I can just use it for collateral so I can unlock its value without losing the account.
4. Selling the account for fiat, assuming that I wanted to do so in the first place (which I wouldn't), then putting the fiat back to crypto, will cost me money. Why would I do this when I have the option to temporarily lose ownership of the account and get a collateral crypto loan in the meanwhile.

Now, I have gone out of my way to give answer your past, present and even future questions, as well as what seems to be purely your beliefs and false accusations. Now I want to ask you a question, which the least you can do is answer in detail since I've put in the same effort for you:

What is your deal?

I have put this in size 18pt font so that you don't skip over it, like you did my previous posts which answered your questions about the BSA account already.
After some thinking, I've decided that I will offer you a loan of 0.1 BTC for 0.11 back in 2 months, with your bitcointalk account as collateral. It's not the entire amount you requested, just a part, which is why I'm asking for a part of the collateral. Prime's comments have sketched me out, so I'm not willing to risk too high of an amount at the moment. Let me know if this is something you'd be open to doing. If not, I understand.
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
I no longer am certain beyond a reasonable doubt that BenCodie is an alt of Parodium, I have removed this statement.
For transparency, I received the below message, however the below message did not influence my decision:
If you want your negative trust removed, post on the thread that you made a mistake.

My now reasonable doubt is based on the fact that BenCodie received his loan last August and left some coin in the address for some days. This means if the "real" BenCodie sold his account to Parodium last August, along with the private key, the "real" BenCodie would have risked the purchase price getting stolen.

In regards to the BSA account being proffered as collateral, I see you have been trying to off load (sell) either the Ad credit, or the BSA account itself for about three weeks with no replies to your thread, using the same valuation you are suggesting.

The above suggests your valuation may be inflated.

The valuation you are giving for your forum account is higher than was denied by Parodium last August.
legendary
6.25 ---> 3.125
Would you consider selling your domain right now to me for $1,000? Just wondering.
Multiply your offer by about 20, maybe we can talk.

To be perfectly clear, my goal here is not to liquidate these assets, it is to allow me access and potentially profit from the value of these currently stagnant assets, instead of having them sit there collecting dust (doing nothing).  

On another note...
I have asked Subjot who has verified the domain is worth easily $X,XXX. He did not give me an exact figure, but confirmed it was easily worth four figures. If any lender would like to PM him to confirm this, be my guest!
Would you consider selling your domain right now to me for $1,000? Just wondering.
legendary
6.25 ---> 3.125
Reduced account collateral by 500 USD to accomodate for the speculation of Prime number
Requested amount reduced to 2BTC to maintain 120%+ collateral
legendary
6.25 ---> 3.125
http://archive.is/L3b0a

I want to let you know I think it is untrustworthy to give positive trust to yourself. Specifically, I am referring to the below rating:
Quote from: Parodium
Parodium   2019-01-02   0.10000000   Reference   Repaid a long-term loan.
I also question the value of most of your collateral, and the ability for a lender to quickly liquidate the majority of the collateral you are offering.

I also wish to point out that you lent 0.05 BTC to acquire your forum account last August, which was worth ~$320 at the time, but you are valuing it at $1,000 now. For some bizarre reason you did not post a repayment address, but it does not appear the loan was repaid.

The "estimates" of values of domains are often very inaccurate and will almost never represent the fair market value of the domains.

Taking over an account with a large balance is going to be very risky, and any reputable company is going to be willing to help someone regain access to their account, even if their identity is not associated with it.

Are you trying to say that I am BenCodie?
Yessir.

Flattered, but honestly, get your facts straight before posting an accusation of this weight (and completely failing at that). I really don't appreciate this trash being posted in this thread.

As for account value, even if it were to be reduced to $500USD collateral is still over 115%. I value it at $1000 USD due to the new merit system that has been implemented since August, which significantly greatly reduced the ability to achieve hero status. Just because I took a loan for 0.05BTC some time ago  does not mean that I agree this is the value of the account, either.

Regarding Diced.io + BSA account
1. There is absolutely no risk with transferring ownership of an advertiser account and have confirmed this with BSA themselves.
2. The BSA Account is almost instantly liquidatable on any affiliate marketing marketplace or community if a discount is offered, hence I've reduced the collateral amount -10% the account balance. This sort of discount would offer extremely fast/almost instant ability to liquidate.
3. The domain beats almost all current dice related domains and would give a new entrant extremely easy entry into the high value niche market. There is absolutely no doubt this domain is worth a lot more than what it is listed for and interest would not be hard to come by at all at the time of sale if it were to occur.

I'd appreciate if you used some hard facts to validate your comments as it seems you're just using the magic of words to downplay the value of of perfectly liquidatable assets.

As stated in the notes lending terms and collateral values are flexible to suit the lender provided there is fair reasoning, which you have not provided.

Thanks.

That's one very bold accusation made by @PrimeNumber7. I am still trying to figure out how he came to such a conclusion or why he's doing so Grin
Roll Eyes You're telling me...maybe just woke up on the wrong side of the tree?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
That's one very bold accusation made by @PrimeNumber7. I am still trying to figure out how he came to such a conclusion or why he's doing so Grin
Yessir.

See above dumb shit, and maybe think twice before calling people multi-accounting scammers.
copper member
Amazon Prime Member #7

I want to let you know I think it is untrustworthy to give positive trust to yourself. Specifically, I am referring to the below rating:
I also question the value of most of your collateral, and the ability for a lender to quickly liquidate the majority of the collateral you are offering.

I also wish to point out that you lent 0.05 BTC to acquire your forum account last August, which was worth ~$320 at the time, but you are valuing it at $1,000 now. For some bizarre reason you did not post a repayment address, but it does not appear the loan was repaid.

The "estimates" of values of domains are often very inaccurate and will almost never represent the fair market value of the domains.

Taking over an account with a large balance is going to be very risky, and any reputable company is going to be willing to help someone regain access to their account, even if their identity is not associated with it.

Yessir.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50166733
Above is a correction and explanation.
After considering this for a day, and weighing the evidence, I no longer believe BenCodie is the same as Parodium beyond a reasonable doubt.

Edit: Yes you are actually trying to say that I am BenCodie, hence implying that I am here trying to scam somebody on a multi-account.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/a026e950cbe20ec9007c9b40365ff3348bfad17d64aa71a69bf260bda93b5e4a

https://i.imgur.com/Ckl9Mtg.png <- chat log.

I don't need to update my thread with repayment logs, it's my thread. But the above transaction confirms BenCodie repaid his loan, and is the owner of his account.
copper member
Amazon Prime Member #7

I no longer believe beyond a reasonable doubt that BenCodie is the same as Parodium, after further consideration.

Pages:
Jump to: