Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 BTC for 3 months | 2.47 BTC (123.5%) Minimum liquid asset collateral value - page 2. (Read 456 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
---------- SIGNED MESSAGE ON MARCH 13 @ 6:17pm UTC ----------

Address
Code:
1EfkN7fxAkWtCCWmjJju2LGPYg8adJyfQs

Signed Message
Code:
This is a signed message to confirm the verify account authenticity for the loan request (detailed below), posted on March 13 at 6:17pm GMT

Borrower: BenCodie
Loan Amount: 2.10BTC
Loan Repayment: 0.0525BTC monthly
Collateral Provided: ~2.6BTC | 4 Assets
Effective Interest Rate: 2.5%/month
Loan Duration: 3 months

Signature
Code:
HwsM2Itp+nuWCBO87wTa3uKuFNY7YoNXxd9+8olLf19dUJzhIoUbUsbM5PIes7X4OhVxjhhkt087RMBhliVKTAs=

---------- END SIGNED MESSAGE ----------
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
Description
I have been seeking to enter multiple private opportunities in the past which have paid off spectacularly but unfortunately had missed the boat due to lack of funding. I am not looking to make the same mistake in the coming months, therefor I am searching for a 3 month collateralized loan using some valuable assets I have stored over the years, allowing me to take advantage of both crypto and offline upcoming opportunities to their fullest potential.

Amount Requested: 2 BTC // $7.7k USD~

Duration: maximum 3 months, expected 45-60 days.

Interest Offered: 2.5% (0.05 BTC) per month

Collateral: 2.47 BTC~ / $9.5k USD~ minimum liquid value.

Collateral Breakdown:
The values estimated below are the bare minimum value for the accounts and in the unexpected case of liquidation, would be quite easy to liquidate.

1. BuySellAds.com Advertiser Account - minimum $6300 USD Value (1.64 BTC~)
BSA Advertiser accont loaded with $7k USD ads balance.
I loaded the account with BTC around some time ago, there is no credit card linked nor any identity. I was originally saving it for any high potential projects worth promoting but as the market took a turn for the worse, I have not yet had the opportunity to use the balance. The balance is not able to be directly withdrawn from the account, though should not be an issue to liquidate here in the form of directly selling the account, or proxy selling ads with/without a discount.
This account would sell a lot faster on any affiliate community forum such as warriorforum, stackthatmoney etc. with a 5-10% discount from the balance hence the estimation. 10% discount being the most one would have to offer to sell the account or proxy sell campaigns.

Taking over the account requires no verification or risk of closure. Proof that I am the original owner is of course available.

2. Diced.io high level domain - minimum $2000 USD value (0.52 BTC~)
I have absolutely no doubt this domain could be liquidated for $2000 USD at the very minimum.
I have asked Subjot, a high level domain seller here on the forum, who has verified the domain is worth easily $X,XXX. He did not give me an exact figure, but confirmed the value was fair with his comments. If any lender would like to PM him to confirm this, be my guest!

Godaddy Estimation: $992 USD
Freevaluator.com Estimation: $6800 USD
Both of these estimations would unlikely take into account the extremely high value niche market for crypto dice.

3. My BCT account (if needed) - $500 USD additional security (0.13 BTC~)
This account is connected with some my personal & business associates so I would prefer not to add this as collateral, but if required to acquire the loan, it can be arranged as I have full confidence of being able to repay.

4. 5 Ethereum [ETH] (0.18 BTC~)
As insurance to cover any potential fluctuation in values listed above in the event the assets may have to be liquidated. Additionally may grow in value overtime.

Notes:
- Lending terms are slightly flexible.
- Unless you are a veritably trusted user on this forum, all collateral must be held with a trusted bitcointalk escrow to ensure their security during the loan.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: