Pages:
Author

Topic: 20 BTC bounty for finding Jason Boyko (Pbmining) (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
pssst....

-snip-

my BTC address 1HamukiBbYq5Fe5mL2ZHCELemr4f7WHu6t

Don't go around doxxing random people with the same name as him. Unless you have any proof of that being the PBMining operator I'd suggest removing that dox to protect the innocent.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
As I normally fall for things like this, it's no surprise I tried this from the start, I got quite a bit and creamed of the top, so I have not "lost" anything, I was re-investing what I got back.

My last payment was 4 coins just before it went down, If I get any back, I will pay half to any consortium that got justice.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Could this be the same?

https://disqus.com/by/jasonboyko/
there's no clue related to jason boyko of pbmining master of scam , you need to dig more and find something related to bitcoin-mining-cloudmining.
this gonna be a long journey to find online scammer , need a hard work and luck touch
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
anyone who fell for pbmining is dumb as fuck and deserved to lose their money, i questioned their authenticity within days of them appearing and consensus was it was a scam

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pbmining-legit-484355

im already see many thread on scam section , there alot of thread about pbmining on 2014-2015
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
anyone who fell for pbmining is dumb as fuck and deserved to lose their money, i questioned their authenticity within days of them appearing and consensus was it was a scam

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pbmining-legit-484355
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
Just get your documents photocopies and threaten legal action.   Normally that is enough.   The olegal action itself might not bring you anything though.

sdp
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Time is up for you Jason Boyko!
I`m offering 20 bitcoins reward for the person who finds Jason Boyko or another guys who was working with Pbmining.com.
This reward will be paid only when Jason Boyko is found and he has paid the the (lost) bitcoins.

We know you are still here in the forum, so better not to hide anymore, I`ll find you!

No people can't do it, trust me .
it's very difficult to find it, and more difficult to make him pay your lost

people can do it if there's a wanted poster of them all over the internet. there's bound to be some acquaintances that will gladly sell his information for 20BTC. though the bounty have to be given to an escrow first.

the problem is not at bounty, how make jason boyko pay it..?
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
I`m offering 20 bitcoins reward for the person who finds Jason Boyko or another guys who was working with Pbmining.com.
This reward will be paid only when Jason Boyko is found and he has paid the the (lost) bitcoins.

We know you are still here in the forum, so better not to hide anymore, I`ll find you!

people can do it if there's a wanted poster of them all over the internet. there's bound to be some acquaintances that will gladly sell his information for 20BTC. though the bounty have to be given to an escrow first.

getting him to pay everyone's losses however won't be easy.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hello bro i think it is nearly impossible to find that jason guy specialy here in the forum
of course in this forum he may not exist I also doubt if he gives and fills its original address in the site or whois information
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Hello bro i think it is nearly impossible to find that jason guy specialy here in the forum
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
That is a huge bounty to pay out. How many bitcoins did he steal or still owe to those investors of his company?
Think about hiring a P.I to find him instead of announcing a bounty to just anybody?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
pssst....

Jason Boyko
Traynor Ave  Kitchener ON N2C1W6
(519) 748-1495204

my BTC address 1HamukiBbYq5Fe5mL2ZHCELemr4f7WHu6t
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
I think Interpol might be a poor choice to report his crimes to, since I suspect they're focused on much larger targets.

You can't report anything to Interpol directly, you report it to your local or national police.
If they investigate and find a basis for an arrest but can't find the suspect, they go to their National Central Bureau. They contact relevant other national police forces if they think they know where he may be, or issue a worldwide Red Notice arrest warrant via Interpol if they don't.
Good luck, I think you'll need it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think he is in Serbia at the moment, sot the case would go to interpol and not a local police. I`ve contacted Saskatoon local police department to see if Jason Boyko is still there, but there is also SweetLou and some another people involved with the scam, so I think reporting to Interpol would be the best way to continue the process at the moment.
This would take some time and maybe not find him so fast and then there is a big possibility that never see my bitcoins again, but he would get probably some heavy charges anyway and stop with scamming.
What makes you think he's in Serbia right now? I think Interpol might be a poor choice to report his crimes to, since I suspect they're focused on much larger targets. SweetLou might be worth looking into though - it's possible he was in on the scam, but it's also very possible that he was dragged into this, and didn't know he was developing a website for a scammer when he was initially developing it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 101
Good luck with this. At this point discovery is pretty much done; most things about him are known and have been posted by people from his (possibly out of date) address to his DOB and health card number. AFAIK, no charges were ever filed against him, though I did turn over what I had and spend 90 minutes one day talking to a detective in the Economic Crimes branch of the SPS about this case and Bitcoin in general. As always your best bet at this point would be to sue him in small claims, but for someone out of province the costs associate with that might be unrealistic given the limited ($5000) payout.

Of course, by definition you won't be able to recover all the Bitcoins owed to people. Some got paid out more than they put in, and no doubt Boyko spent some of it. There might be some recovery, but setting the bar for your bounty (assuming it's serious, you still haven't signed a message with a 20BTC address) is likely impossible.

I think he is in Serbia at the moment, sot the case would go to interpol and not a local police. I`ve contacted Saskatoon local police department to see if Jason Boyko is still there, but there is also SweetLou and some another people involved with the scam, so I think reporting to Interpol would be the best way to continue the process at the moment.
This would take some time and maybe not find him so fast and then there is a big possibility that never see my bitcoins again, but he would get probably some heavy charges anyway and stop with scamming.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Good luck with this. At this point discovery is pretty much done; most things about him are known and have been posted by people from his (possibly out of date) address to his DOB and health card number. AFAIK, no charges were ever filed against him, though I did turn over what I had and spend 90 minutes one day talking to a detective in the Economic Crimes branch of the SPS about this case and Bitcoin in general. As always your best bet at this point would be to sue him in small claims, but for someone out of province the costs associate with that might be unrealistic given the limited ($5000) payout.

Of course, by definition you won't be able to recover all the Bitcoins owed to people. Some got paid out more than they put in, and no doubt Boyko spent some of it. There might be some recovery, but setting the bar for your bounty (assuming it's serious, you still haven't signed a message with a 20BTC address) is likely impossible.
Activity: 157
Merit: 101

Well what is the catch here?
Pbmining is already dead long time ago as far as I know.

In that reference the WHOIS of the site will give no one any clue since the owner had obviously changed them.
[/quote]

This scam guys are spoiled and arrogant. I am sure he made an error reveling his real email address or another kind of nickname.
These things will get us to find him and make sure law enforcement does so too.
[/quote]

There is possibility that:

hashprofit.com

Bitcoincryptobank.com

Bitcointaik.org (Phishing site, do NOT enter)

and few another sites are related to Jason Boyko`s or Pbmining groups another businesses. These site uses servers from Panama but are pretty close connected with Jason`s activity.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Well what is the catch here?
Pbmining is already dead long time ago as far as I know.

In that reference the WHOIS of the site will give no one any clue since the owner had obviously changed them.

This scam guys are spoiled and arrogant. I am sure he made an error reveling his real email address or another kind of nickname.
These things will get us to find him and make sure law enforcement does so too.
Pages:
Jump to: